Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry on geox

poersii

Gotta hand it to him though...at least this time he's wearing a hat that when we all go crazy looking for it, is much more affordable! :lmao:

$18.00 vs $120 (for the Ed Hardy)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFB!!!!!!!! :thud:

This is the HOTTEST casual Gerry I've seen in a long time!!!!! This man does things to me....makes me think indecent thoughts!!! We know what that means....I'll meet y'all in the gutter! How can this man continue to KILL us, like this? I think he rather enjoys what he does to us.

Gerry, about the hat......yes, it's cool - but we KNOW what you have, my dear - I'm sure you don't need to advertise! :lol:

Edited by GerrysJewel

Gerry looks good in anything, doesn't he? He's just an average guy, afterall, right? Wrong, nothing average about him. But about the hat, I'm sure it has a dual meaning since he was born in the year of the Rooster.

I could watch him walking all day!! What a strut!

As for his hat....I lived for 25 years in Iowa and we called roosters "C**ks". Every hear of c**k-a-doodle-do? That's a rooster waking you up in the morning. LOL!! Gerry is just calling it what it is, the rooster, I mean.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Um....If it ain't broke don't fix it!! :p As you can tell by my sig I FOOKING LOVE THIS HAT! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Well when I first saw the hat, it was more at a distance and I thought, "is that a Rooster on his hat", then sure enough! LOL! So I sent a copy of the picture to my sister whom I drive crazy with Gerry and her kitchen is decorated with anything "rooster"!

So there is another cliche', I think it's one, about a man who struts around with a confident aire, "he's really the 'c**k of the walk'"! I guess that suits him, don't you think?

D :cunning:

Hey, really, I live in the country and that's what a male chicken is called! :doh:

Edited by GBPhanatic

I noticed what looks like a new ring on his right hand? Looks different from the one he's been wearing for years. I didn't see anyone mention it - have we discussed yet? Anyway - I'm diggin' it.

I noticed the new ring too. It would be lovely to know the history behind the things that Gerry does. For instance, that car he's driving. In the gallery, I believe there are several pics of him in it and one is a shot from the back of it and the license plate says "Bob Smith certified preowned cars" or something to that effect. Either he just had purchased the car or was test driving it but if it is a "preowned" car, I'm impressed! A man after my own heart! Why buy new when you can get a good deal on used?

I'm still curious about that cap, though! I wonder if he picked it out for himself or it was a birthday gift? One thing for certain, he likes to shop, even if he didn't buy anything! A window shopping man, a woman's dream! Awww, the wonder of Gerry!

D

The way he looks in these pictures makes me wish I had an excuse to go shopping (even window shopping) on Rodeo Drive - in the hopes of seeing him strut by. That's all, just to watch that strut with my own eyes, up close. Dang, what that man does to me (and, well, I guess to most of us here!!)

I could watch him walking all day!! What a strut!

As for his hat....I lived for 25 years in Iowa and we called roosters "C**ks". Every hear of c**k-a-doodle-do? That's a rooster waking you up in the morning. LOL!! Gerry is just calling it what it is, the rooster, I mean.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Who did your avitars? Would you be terrribly upset if I had one like the "Gerry asleep in Japan"? I love that scene with him first waking up. Please tell me who did it if you don't care if I have one too.

Sandy

Hi, i think that we have already seen that hat!!! he was wearing it in Savannah, have a look at the pic in the college dorm (the one with the Xerxes' face on the girl next to him), I believe it is the same hat. :funnyup:

I don't remember seeing any pics of him in a dorm. Please tell me where to find them.

Tks,

Sandy

Yes, it looked like fun, except he aparently left alone. No speculation from me. I can't wait to see it at home so I can hear it too. Still in Santa Monica, huh? I just hope he has a WONDERFUL, FULFILLING, JOYOUS, HAPPY, SPECTACULAR BIRTHDAY tomorrow. He deserves it. He has certainly been busy lately, so maybe he will have a RELAXING day.

Haven't seen "Lolly" lately. Wonder if his new home in CA has a fenced back yard for her to play in.

Sandy