Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
laxmom

Happy Birthday, Gerry!

Dear Gerry, I wanted to be one of the first to wish you a happy birthday! A whole year has gone by & you have done well! I hope your life is going in the direction you dreamed. I am looking forward to your movie from your new production company! What a great career move! I hope you get to spend your birthday with family & friends! I am sure that if you keep true to yourself, your life will continue to be wonderful!

Best wishes as always,

MaryLee

Added 11/13 at 12:50pm

Happy Birthday Gerry! You were given the gift of life 39 years ago today. I'm sure that your mom is wondering where all the time has gone! Your parents gave you the gift of your intellect, your beautiful green eyes, your dazzling smile, your wicked sense of humor. For what it is worth, I think you have used your gifts well! You are a good & generous person with a wonderful spirit. As I look at my sons with wonder, I am sure your mom looks at you the same way. Life is an amazing gift. Sometimes life is tough but worth every second. I hope your life continues to grow in spirit & you continue to prosper in your career as well.

The world is a better place with you in it!

MaryLee

Dear Gerry,

Another year has come and gone, but you just get better and better. Oh gosh that sounded like a bad pick up line. Did it work? Sorry…kidding… I think. :unsure:

ANYWAY… I have so many wishes for you this year, but alas I don’t want you nodding off, so I will be brief. I know I've said that in other letters, but this time I promise I will stick to it.

I wish you success in all that you do. Peace of mind with each decision you make. A heart that is open to all the posibilities this world has to offer you. I wish you love, health and happiness, but most of all I wish you Bliss.

Happy Birthday Gerry and may all your dreams come true.

Love Always,

Lisa

Dear Gerry:

I wish you a really , really happy day on your birthday! Have a great and long life.

All my best wishes are with you.

Lots of kisses.

Hugz from Barcelona ( Spain). Ana.

:happybirthday:

Hey Handsome,

Just wanted to wish you a very "Happy Birthday"!!! Hope you day is filled with love and joy and happiness!! love you Gerry!!!

:happybirthday::happybirthday::happybirthday:

Where do I start? Gerry, you deserve the best!!! I wish you nothing but happiness and continued success for your birthday. May you continue to have great heath! Here's to another great year! Thank you for all that you do for us, your fans, I have met some really nice ladies who have become my friends because of you! I will always be eternally greatful!

Love ya,

Jeanette

:happybirthday::happybirthday::happybirthday:

Added 11/13 at 8:22a.m.

:happybirthday: Gerry may your day be filled with happiness and continued success in all that you do!!!

Thirty Nine years ago

The sun shined

The waters ran

And the seas were kept at bay.

A birth occurred of a baby boy

Who would soon have hearts swept away.

To look in his eyes

You would not know

His words would be sharp

That his heart would be kind

Or that he would have many a journey

In his days.

The child would sleep

Grow from boy to man

Learning along the way.

Thirty Nine years ago

The sun shined

The waters ran

And the seas were kept at bay.

To look in his eyes

You would see a man

With a boyish heart ready to play.

His journey has only yet begun

With only thirty nine pepples in place.

Safe Journey

You came into my life through POTO :phantom: and made an impression that stained my heart forever...You deserve so much more than this Happy Birthday wish...I wish you happiness, I wish you luck, I wish you Health, To me there is no one else that could take your place for you are truely the best man and actor :goodjob: I have ever seen... :tens:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY......

:fans:

:bday:

:bounce:

You are the greatest actor of the 21st Century. From POTO and forward. Everything you do it so professional andI love watching you on the big screen. Kudo's to your 39th. Ginny

You came into my life through POTO :phantom: and made an impression that stained my heart forever...You deserve so much more than this Happy Birthday wish...I wish you happiness, I wish you luck, I wish you Health, To me there is no one else that could take your place for you are truely the best man and actor :goodjob: I have ever seen... :tens:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY......

:fans:

:bounce:

Hello Gerard,

Just to wish you a Happy Birthday sweetie...I was in Edinburgh last year for mine (same day as you) and I wish I were there now.

Wherever you are, I hope you have a fantastic day. I wish you every happiness and good luck in the years ahead. You've worked so hard, you deserve the best of things..

Sending you love,

Jackiexx

11/13/1969: Definitely a red letter day in my life. I returned permanently to the US after being gone for 14 long years! When I stepped off the boat in San Francisco, I just KNEW something really special was happening and it wasn't just my return to the States. YOU were making your world debut and it only took about 30 years for me to find out just how truly special that day really is.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful birthday and all your wishes come true.

Love ya!

Catherine/Catwoman

Gerry, I wish for you to have a very happy and fulfilling birthday on Thursday, May it be filled with all the little things(walks in the moonlight, it will be the full moon after all, whispers in the wind,your lolita near,foods you enjoy and happiness shared with friends) that give you comfort in your busy days of acting and public appearances. May all of your wishes made, while blowing out your candles, come true for you, and never forget that many. many, people will be thinking of you on your special day, sincerely, Tracy

Hey Gerry....just wanted to let you know, I am making the people in my office celebrate your birthday for yet another year...not much...I just ask them to get ME presents in your honor...it's great....I am sure you would love the stuff "WE" got...LOL....I hope your birthday is as great and wonderful and exciting as you are....from one almost 39 year old to another...Ha Ha....by the way.....LOVED Rocknrolla....yea, forced my friends to see it too.....I have good friends!!!!!

Take Care.....Happy Birthday

Karna

Happy 40th Gerry oops sorry that's next year :lmao: but hey it will give you a year to get used to the dreaded big 40 :funnyup:

Well what a year you have had and it can only get better. I hope you have achieved all you have set out to do and I think the best of you is yet to come.

During this next year I hope everything you wish for both personally and professionally happens as you deserve all the success and happiness in the world.

You have given so much to us its about time you give back to yourself. You've earned it.

Love and respect as always

Moira

:music:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GERARD, IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE, HAVE FUN, SING AND DANCE!!!!!

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE, I WISH YOU EVERYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES!!!!! A BIG CAKE, LOTS OF KISSES AND HUGS!!!!!! YOU ARE A TALENTED ACTOR!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!!!!

Kisses and Hugs,

Josée Légaré, Quebec, Canada XXXXX

Holy crap, you're that old already? You sure as hell don't look it! Goddess knows you probably never read these things anyway, but for whatever it's worth, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are number one on my top 5 "Freebies"....if you get that, you're awesome. ;) God I can't wait to move to California....

Anyway, you're gorgeous and you deserve the best, so have a great time and don't wake up curling around the toilet. :) Love ya!

Hope you are enjoying all that life has given you!

Best wishes for your health and happiness.

Warmest regards,

Barbara

Dear Gerry, I know your birthday is still a couple of days away, but I thought I'd drop you a wish a little early. Believe it or not the best years of your life are still in front of you so just continue to do what you do and I'm sure you will get the most out of it!! You've already given us, and the world so much!!

May each day be filled with laughter, love and something new to learn, for those are the things I believe make a life worthwhile.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY EVERYDAY

With love,

Susan

Dear Gerry,

I wouldn't be here if not for you - "Phantom of the Opera" changed my life
and not only allowed me to discover a very special young man
( I'm 14 years your senior, you wee one )
that was incredibly talented,
full of humour and brainy and gorgeous to look at:

I found GALS.

I hope you at some point had/will have
a chance to see just what this fanmily is.
I know you met a lot of them two years ago and you were blessed!
I probably never will but I have found true friends still.

I hope you take time out to rest up

Posted Image

but also time to just have fun!

Posted Image

I wish you more movies to make people sit up and take notice
but even more I wish you love and happiness in your personal life!

Hugs from Eva Mari :hug1:

Edited by NordicGirl

Dear Gerry,

Your birthday is very special to all who love you. It is a celebration of your very first "appearance"

in this world. What a wonderful creation of God you are.

I know you don't realize how special and important you really are to so many people you have never met, but God has made you so. Trust it, know it, and accept the appreciation and love offered. You have given more than you can know to so many. You are loved more than you can even imagine.

Happiest birthday to date. I pray for all of your wishes and happy dreams to be fulfilled as quickly as you can enjoy them. I pray that all of your aspirations be realized a hundred fold. I pray for more happiness and good health than you know what to do with. I wish for you joy, peace, fulfillment of every kind, and a long, long, long life. In other words, many happy returns.

Love you absolutely,

Sandy

Edited to 11/13 5:34PM to add:

:party:

HAPPY BIRTH ANNIVERSARY

I WISH FOR YOU MORE JOY THAN YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEART CAN HOLD, MORE PEACE THAN YOUR SWEET SPIRIT KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH, MORE HAPPINESS THAN YOU CAN USE UP IN A YEAR, MORE SUCCESS THAN A LIFETIME CAN USUALLY ACCOMPLISH.

:bday::happybirthday::bday:

LOVE YOU ABSOLUTELY,

SANDY

Dear Mr. Butler!

I would like to wish you - and not just for your birthday - much happiness, love, good luck, and everything nice you can even think of!!!! I hope only nice and supportive people are always around you. You have achieved so much so far, and we - all youf fans around the world - will always keep fingers crossed for you to have much further success and joy (at least as much as you bring to us) both in your personal and professional life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave::wave::wave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

:party::metoyou:

Edited by Donnie

Dear Gerry.

November 8,nine Japanese fans congratulated your birthday.

We prepared the Phantom cake by a special order.

It was a wonderful cake decorated with the white mask of Pantom and the red rose flower.

Posted Image

Posted Image

May all joy and happiness that you bring to us

come back to you to make you smile!

Happy Birthday!

Gerry,we love you.

:rose: keiko.

Happy Birthday. May this next year of your life bring you continuing success in your career as well as delight and contentment in your personal life.

:bday2::happybirthday::bday::presents::rockon:

Happy Birthday, Gerry!

Celebrate with those who love you!

And may you be blessed with everything you need and most of what you want!

Afterall, we all need something to strive for!

Always remember, you are loved by many, no matter what, forever!

Jane