Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
laxmom

Happy Birthday, Gerry!

You + Me + Chocolate Cake = A birthday party!

Hope you have a great one.

Andrea

LadyScot

Posted Image

:wave: Happy Birthday Dear Gerry,

I am truly honored to be a part of this wonderful site and all the friendships I have made because of you. You are truly a special person in my life and I am grateful that God brought you and those to me. I want to thank you for keeping us in laughter and even crying with your wonderful films and even in person, and I look even more in the future.

I pray you will have a wonderful and exciting birthday and that this new year brings you even more wishes that come true.

May God bless you for all you do and all you stand for.

Your Friend and Fan Forever,

Sherrell Frederick/Bermos :wuv:

Added

Nov 13 2008, 03:37 PM

:happybirthday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!! :happybirthday:

Thank you for another great year and I wish the best for the coming year.

May the special day be filled with lots of fun and excitement.

You are a terrific man, and I wish continued success.

Much love your way,

Sherrell/Bermos :wuv:

Hi Gerry I´m a big fan from Mexico, my name is Gabriela and I like to wish you happy birthday and I wish really you enjoy this day because is yours. All of us your fans thanks for this day, the day when you was born, because you are an incredible man. I´m sorry my english isn´t very well. But I only want to say you how much I admire to you, the expression of your eyes enchants to me, I love when you smile and you tighten your lips. You are a very sexy man. You looks like a "MACHO". My best wishes to you. I wish for you have good health and a life full of successes, from here I supporting to you. God bless you forever.

Please visit the Mexico City someday, we are waiting for you.

Besos y abrazos.

:music:

It's very late and I'm not feeling well, but I had to pop in here and wish you a happy birthday. There has been rather a lot happening in your life this year, and I'm pleased that your career is moving forward with some exciting projects coming up. I look forward to seeing you spread your wings in the area of production, and perhaps even some script development!

I hope this year brings more great roles for you.... my personal preference being roles of depth in films with great character driven stories. I pray that your health fairs better this winter than last, and that you continue to improve your physical and mental well being. I wish you much happiness and peace as another year rolls by, and I hope your career and other interests bring you fulfillment.

Most of all.... I hope you have wonderful and loyal friends around you, who are not after anything.... who are not only there for you in the good times, but friends who stick by you through all the bumps and bruises of life.

One thing I have learned over the years is that no matter how much we want things to remain the same, things are ALWAYS changing. Your fans are changing.... and you are changing, which is good because it means we are all growing.

But in all these changes, never lose touch with the core of you are, and never allow anyone or anything to change you into someone you are not.

Through all these changes, my care and respect for you is one thing that will not change.

Posted Image

.......so, Happy Birthday, dear Gerry!

With love,

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Co'latha breith sona dhuibh, Happy Birthday Gerry

Dear Gerry.... I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday and many, many more good wishes for a healthy wonderful year ahead.

Good luck with your new production company and may you find love in all the right places.

Happiest of Birthday Blessings, to you, dearest Gerry...

Your beautiful heart continues to be such a gift into this world and I am so grateful to you, for so many *gifts of Synchronicity* and most especially for your joyous spirit which brings a shining Light into the lives of so many.

Thank you for being someone who is real and genuine and authentic...a loving son who draws upon roots dug deep into Scottish soil...a *seeker* who has lived through fiery trials and allows us to partake of what you have learned as you bare your very soul to us through the stories you have told: the aching loneliness of the Phantom, the raw brokenness of Johnnie Donne, the fierce hearts of the warriors in Beowulf, Attila and 300 ... each story has a particular tale to tell which illuminates larger ideas and deep truths...allowing us to explore what we believe, what we understand and what we hope for as we journey through this world.

Thank you for The Stranger, for Gerry Kennedy, for One-Two...for making us laugh and cry and think and imagine. Thank you for continuing to amaze us with the many and wildly differing characters you have brought to life before our eyes... and for sharing the stories of your own life in unforgettable interviews and articles throughout the years.

Thank you for Making the Music of the Night... Each and every time you sing, you take my breath away. I really do Love you til the End. :D

Thank you for caring so much about your fans. You will never know the profound way in which a simple random act of kindness can bring such joy into a life. Thank you Gerry for all you give, each and every day. You don't have to do any of it...but you do, and I appreciate that with all my heart.

I wonder if you have any idea of the ways you have impacted the lives of so many of us... bringing us together... inspiring us to follow our hearts and believe in our dreams?? When we say *We are all Connected*... so many of us remember with exceeding joy and undying gratitude that our Connections began with *you*.

I want to say Thank you, dearest Gerry, for being the beginning link in an endless *connected* chain of hearts.

It is *this gift* of being connected to one another which I think of whenever I think of you, Gerry...and I will never be able to thank you enough for being that Connection for all of us.

On your birthday and always...I wish you peace...a Peace which passes all understanding...I wish you joy...a sparkling joy which fills your spirit to overflowing...I wish you Hope, Happily Ever After's and Dreams Come True.

I wish you all the courage and strength and fortitude you need to conquer any challenges or trials which come your way.

Most of all: I wish you Love... the kind of Love which heals and mends and snuggles deep into your heart. Each and every day of your life: I wish you Love.

For me, words are **magic**...healing, inspiring, teaching, encouraging...reassuring us that our thoughts can live forever as we cast them upon the page.... or into the Universe...or into the hearts of those we meet. Your words have given wings to so much inspiration in my life. Let the dreams within your soul take flight into worlds as yet unseen...be a voyager into the bliss of Freedom...the Freedom that comes as you open your spirit and allow yourself to Create....and, what will it be? I wait in happy anticipation for all the stories you have yet to tell...

Always know, our love and prayers go with you every step of the way. My sister Tamara and I are thinking of you with so much love today!

The wise words which follow made me feel *awake* and *alive* to the Possibilities which I have yet to discover. May they nurture and nourish the beauty which only **you** can give to this world.

With all my love and

abundant blessings~~

xoxoxoCheri

You have a unique message to deliver, a unique song to sing, a unique act of love to bestow. This message, this song, and this act of love has been entrusted exclusively to the one and only you. - John Powell

"Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard." ~ Anne Sexton

If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. ~George MacDonald, Scottish Poet

"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."

Friedrich Neitzsche

Ring the bells that still can ring

Forget your perfect offering.

There is a crack in everything,

That's how the light gets in.

~Leonard Cohen

The conqueror and king in each of us is the Knower of truth. Let that Knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.

George S. Arundale

I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.

Christopher Reeve

I cannot believe that the inscrutable universe turns on an axis of suffering; surely the strange beauty of the world must somewhere rest on pure joy!

Louise Bogan

Music is the medicine of the breaking heart. ~Leigh Hunt

When you do things from your soul you feel a river moving in you, a joy....~ Rumi

Through all the world there goes one long cry from the heart of the artist: Give me leave to do my utmost.

Isak Dineson, 'Babette's Feast'

Light tomorrow with today! Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

Now join your hands and with your hands your hearts. ~ William Shakespeare

Happy birthday Gerry! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

Follow your dreams and share them with the ones you love! :jack2:

Feel happy because there're a lot of people thinking of you, even here in Spain where the autumn has wanted to give us a lovely clear and sunny day with a beautiful blue sky to celebrate your birthday!

Wishing you the best and a sweet :kiss: to Lolita :pug:

Hugs,

Bel

And as we say here, in my homeland: ¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!

:happybirthday: Hello Handsome, I wish you all the best of everything. Thank you for all the joy that you have brought to my life. :hearts: Joanne

Dearest Gerry,

Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays! :bday::party:

You deserve the Best! :presents::happybirthday:

Much Happiness and Success Now and Forever! :hearts:

Love Always, :wuv:

PatKay

Have a HOT Birthday, Baby!!

Posted Image

I will be thinking about you... But for now I will have to keep my thoughts to myself! *wink*

Here are some hints...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love, kisses and other stuff!

NanLynn

Happy Birthday Dear Gerry,

I know you are busy and you probably won't be able to take the time to read any of these heartfelt messages, I hope you do, but on the chance that you do, this is mine.

This is a new thing for me so after all this time, to involve myself in to this type of "fandom" means that I have been truly moved and inspired. I am hoping that I can continue along with you on your journey and be there to support you. You are amazing and I wish for you that you get everything you want today and may this be an exceptional year for your rising star! You are truly a gifted actor, Gerry, and could probably be one of the most notable actors of our time, and even though I don't know you personally, I'm a pretty good judge of character and at spotting a winner as well and you have a rare element that makes you stand out. It's that "light", your essence, that shines bright. I admire your fearlessness to reach beyond and step out of what your comfort zone might be. I am in awe of your dedication and perserverance. But one of the things that gets to me the most is that you always know who you are and you are not afraid to be that person, "just Gerry", as you always say. That's a rare quality! Don't ever change that!

The poem below is for you. Enjoy this special day, look forward to your future and never forget where you came from. Go with your heart! The best is yet to come!

Delene

P.S. I love you!

Happy Birthday Gerry!

I wish you all the best and that you get everything that you wish for.

A cute cat for you (I love cats, I don't know about you). It makes me smile to look at cute animals. I want to give you a smile.

Posted Image

(Photo taken by me in Granada, Spain, on 21-10-2008. http://musicalcat.deviantart.com/gallery/)

Edited by musicalcat

I love you. I don't care who reads this, what they think or say. Never have, never will.

Kathy

Edited by SlimChance

Posted Image

I hope this day brings you all the F words you deserve!! :cunning: You know like Fun, Frolic, Family, and of course our FANMILY but most of all a Fantastic, Frivolous, Fabulous day!! :yay:

{{{HUGS}}} and even more F's, Love ya Lot's, Frannie!!

:presents:

Wishing you every Happiness on your Birthday Gerry,

hugs,

Anna X

Edited by Anna

Happy Birthday Dear Gerry,

May I add my warmest of birthday wishes for you today. Thank you for all the joy and happiness you have brought to so many of us with your humor, caring and films. Many of us have gone on to do so many things and improve our lives just because of you. So today I wish you all the happiness that you can handle and may all your lifetime dreams come true. I loved you yesterday, more today and will love you even more tomorrow. Take care of yourself and God Bless.

Respectfully, Barbara Posted Image

Happy Birthday Gerry! And God Bless You!! It's always such a blast watching your performances and I wanted to thank you for all your hard work and for allowing all of us the pleasure and honor of walking with and supporting you on this journey. As I'm sure it's already been mentioned many time thus far, I, as well as everyone else.....well, everyone else on this lovely lil planet, look forward to all your future projects. And as always, I wish you the very best in all that you do.

I hope that today and every day is filled with blessings beyond measure!

Happy Birthday and God Bless,

Kathy C.

(Cashmere, WA.)

Dear Gerry,

A few stolen mements on a friend's computer - Happy happy birthday!!! Last year was good, I hope this year will be "perfect"! I'm also a Scot a long way from home, so I know that you may miss family and home today of all days - well, there's always Christmas or Hogmanay (I hope you make it home this year) I hope you have a great day.

You have deserved every ounce of success you have had so far and I wish you - actually, I just deleted the word tons, it felt dangerous - I wish you just the right amount of success to make you happy.

With love,

Sorsha

Gerry,

I wish you all the best and success in your life. You have given me hours of pleasure in both your roles and your interviews etc. ;-) - I hope all this fame is not making you too crazy. Hang in there with the roles.

Shelley

Happy Birthday Sweetheart... and many more!

Have the greatest day!

Susan