Gerard Butler GALS

Happy Birthday, Gerry!

laxmom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!!!!!!! :bday2:

Wishing you more than your heart could ever ask for and don't forget to reach out and grab whatever your dreams hold, whatever inspires you, but most of all whatever makes you happy in this life. You certainly have made many of us GALS happy and given us inspiration and even made some of our dreams come true. Bless you..... :2kiss:

Much Love to you always, :hearts:

Tojo :swoon::party::happybirthday::party::partytime:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERRY!!

Thank you Gerry for entertaining us, for giving us so many laughs, and for the lovely dreams we have all had because of you! You've worked hard and deserve the best life has to offer. Stay focused on your goals, ignore the media, and pick your friends wisely. Have a wonderful day!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

HUGS To You, Gerry!! :kiss:

Kathy

this is gerrys bestest london fan, and i would like to wish him all the best for his birthday and i remember meeting him for the lst time on my birthday last year at the 300 premiere in london and again this year at the rocknrolla premiere also in london. i count myself a lucky girl as both times i got a lovely kiss on the cheek and a gorgeous hug.

i love most of his films, in particular, dear frankie,beowulf and grendel and of course, rocknrolla and wish him another year of good luck both with work and his personal life.

i look forward to seeing more great films next year with ugly truth and the game, and wish him good luck with his production of law abiding citizen in december.

sue grint

Dear Gerry,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you all the best things in life and all the happiness and success in the world!!!

Thankyou for all that you do and all that you are.

May the road rise up to meet you .

May the wind be always at your back.

Lots of love,

Raz XOXO

Dear Gerry,

Every year at your birthday, I think about how amazing it is that one man has brought so much happiness into my life. You have done that by bringing me all of the glorious people I have met by just being a fan of yours. So, I want to wish you a year ahead filled with as much happiness as you have brought me. Without meeting all of my friends that I have made, through you, I wouldn't have had some of the best times of my life or the support I have needed during the worst times of my life. May you have a wonderful birthday and a blessed year ahead.

Love,

Sarah :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!! I hope your day is a great one!

Thanks for all you do that inspires us, makes us laugh and want to do better in our own lives.

I hope all the good energy and love and artistry that you put out into the universe comes back to you tenfold.

Much love, Cynthia

:bday2:

Hi Gerry:) I don't know if you ever actually read these posts, but I would like to believe that you do. I certainly wish you prosperity for the coming year. You have an incredible fan base with very loyal fans. I certainly keep you in my heart and in my prayers. Happy Birthday!

God bless you and keep you

May His face shine brightly upon you

Jodi Mullins