Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ImproperBostonian

Gerry's Birthday Party @ Palihouse

Hey Guys and Gals,

I found this on a blog I read regularly

When we finished that dinner we raced back into town to Gerry Butler's birthday dinner. Couldn't miss that for the world. He's the funniest guy we know and it was a brilliant dinner at Palihouse which we've been meaning to try for ages. He was on cracking form and we were so glad to be there. He so deserves all the amazing success he's had. Great guy.

Posted Image

The woman in the picture is Clare Staples and her blog is Mr. Big's Blog...no tabloid rumors on the two of them though, she mentions him in her blog every once in a while. She's a model/producer/writer who is somewhat of a celebrity in England.

Glad he had a good time! Funny pic . . . he's such a ham.

I hope he had the best birthday and it was quiet, peaceful and a blast!

Thanks!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

GlaD he was out celebrating as I thought he had gone under the radar. Nice pic and lovely things to say about him

Moira

Aww, what a great picture~

I'm glad to hear he had a great time!

I hope he got a bunch of phone calls from the fam!!

Glad to hear that he celebrated his birthday!!! Looks like he had a great time! Wonder what he is going to do for his 40th!

Thanks!

Jeanette

Wow! Cute Photo Love it :kiss: He looks happy and hope he had fun too

I wanna see someone snap photos of him at a party while he's doing some dance moves

"his real" dance moves lol!

thanks for sharing that link :)

Thanks for sharing that blog and the cute picture! I believe Claire is married if I remember from one of her blogs a while back. (Or maybe the guy was just her partner?) I hope he had a great time...he deserves it! So nice to read such good comments about him.

:yay::wuv:

There's another picture of him from yesterday (well, the blog is dated yesterday). It's not a good picture -- looks like the smoke was really bothering people. (Blog mentions they ultimately had to go inside due to the smoke from the fires). Good to know he's out "chillin'" with friends, though.

There's another picture of him from yesterday (well, the blog is dated yesterday). It's not a good picture -- looks like the smoke was really bothering people. (Blog mentions they ultimately had to go inside due to the smoke from the fires). Good to know he's out "chillin'" with friends, though.

I saw that earlier and I think it's great. He and Rufus Sewell are hamming it up for the camera, but you can see the smokiness around them.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Thanks for the link!

I remember an old blog post of them running into Gerry in CA, her husband I believe, and Gerry share really bad jokes.

Glad he had a great birthday.

Could you possibly either post a link to the blog you mentioned? Or PM it to me? I cannot seem to find it and was curious to read it.

Seumus

Mr. big's blog

The name of the blog refers to one of her two great danes....Mr. Big is one and the other is Bentley. I've been reading her blog for over a year. She writes a lot of "inspirational" stuff and Gerry gets mentioned every once in a great while.

Could you possibly either post a link to the blog you mentioned? Or PM it to me? I cannot seem to find it and was curious to read it.

Seumus

Why is it that the only gorgeous actors in movies and TV are British? We Americans have spent too long promoting under 6', blond and boyish looking for the big and little screens. There are a few exceptions. But I sure can't think of any others.

By the way - Eleventh Hour is a great TV show and Rufus Sewell is talented and handsome - OF COURSE NOT AS TALENTED AND HANDSOME AS A CERTAIN SCOT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!

:whome2:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Their eyes do look as if they are red from the smoke. I guess the Brits have their own group in LA. Paul McKenna (Clare's SO) writes diet books. You can click on his website through this blog.

I hope Gerry's new home will be OK with the fires!

:wuv:

Gerry look fit - his face looks thinner than it has in recently months, but his poor eyes. I wonder if Gerry wears contacts... I do and if there is any smoke around, my eyes get red, watered and puffy.

Good lord that man is perfect.

Poor baby though, look at his eyes from the smoke..:( All red. But look at that man mitt and I'm so glad he is wearing his bracelts again.

I'm glad he is relaxing and having fun with close friends though, he deserves it indeed.

Edited by BaileyS

Oh you know, now that I look at the pic good and think about it, maybe they're not hamming for the camera but just dealing with the smoke (I was fixated on Gerry's pout).

Poor guy - I hope he stays safe and smoke free. And I agree with Bailey - he totally deserves to have a great time with great friends.

Lisa

Oh you know, now that I look at the pic good and think about it, maybe they're not hamming for the camera but just dealing with the smoke (I was fixated on Gerry's pout).

Poor guy - I hope he stays safe and smoke free. And I agree with Bailey - he totally deserves to have a great time with great friends.

Lisa

the pout..he is adorable and I hope he stays safe as well. When I heard he got a house there I was a little worried, but he's a big boy :)

Never realised she was Paul McKenna's SO. I wonder if he helped Gerry combat a few things as he is a hypnotist by trade. His shows on UK tv were a scream.

Glad to see he is out and about enjoying himself.

Moira

Good to see Gerry celebrating his BD. Too bad it had to be spent enduring the "reign of fire"!

D

Their eyes do look as if they are red from the smoke. I guess the Brits have their own group in LA. Paul McKenna (Clare's SO) writes diet books. You can click on his website through this blog.

I hope Gerry's new home will be OK with the fires!

:wuv:

Goes to show you how out of the loop I am...I didn't even know he owned a home in LA, I thought it was NY.......................*note to self - get caught up

Why is it that the only gorgeous actors in movies and TV are British? We Americans have spent too long promoting under 6', blond and boyish looking for the big and little screens. There are a few exceptions. But I sure can't think of any others.

By the way - Eleventh Hour is a great TV show and Rufus Sewell is talented and handsome - OF COURSE NOT AS TALENTED AND HANDSOME AS A CERTAIN SCOT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!

:whome2:

I'm a fan of Eleventh Hour too. I used to like that I could watch it on line, but now they only do snips of the show. So needless to say, I liked the new pic on the blog :pointy:

Goes to show you how out of the loop I am...I didn't even know he owned a home in LA, I thought it was NY.......................*note to self - get caught up

Gerry does own an apartment in New York, now looks like he's decided to buy a home in LA too since he spends a lot of time there. I guess he was renting a place before he decided to buy.

By the way, thanks for posting the birthday link. :D He looks great, as usual! Glad to see he had a birthday party...hope he had a great time! Wish I had been one of the guests! :p