Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ImproperBostonian

Gerry's Birthday Party @ Palihouse

If you read the blog, the first picture if from his B-Day party at Palihouse (which is AMAZING by the way) and the second picture if from a BBQ at the bloggers home. A BBQ/pool party.

Fun weekend.

Gerry either is sick from the smoke or having a GREAT time at the ummmm party....I hope it's the smoke. His eyes looks really wacked!

Edited by sav8821

Wonder why there was no celebration at Shin? Maybe there was but no pictures.

D

I thought there was a report of Gerry partying with friends at Shin earlier in the week - I don't recall if it mentioned it having to do with his birthday, but I had read that he was there. I posted on another thread that the smoke has been REALLY bad this weekend and it does make your eyes burn and water. Rufus' eyes look pretty whacked as well, so I'd say it was due to the smoke. The location appears to be up in the Hollywood Hills which were NOT near the fires this time, but the smoke was funneling south all the way to the ocean.

Wasn't the Shin "do" for Paper Magazine? He was listed as being there but none of the pictures showed him being there, so maybe yes, maybe no. But it didn't appear B'day related.

He seems to have a wide network of good friends which is very comforting. When crazyiness happens he's got a good support network that understands what he's up against.

Fires of California are terrible and frightening. It seems your beautiful state never gets a break! It's always something! LOL

Hope everybody in CA is safe and secure.

Jane

Rufus' eyes look pretty whacked as well

Well yeah...I don't 'party' alone either.... ;)

We all know Gerry doesn't party like that anymore. So I'm sure it was the smoke. You can even see how hazy it is in the picture.

Wasn't the Shin "do" for Paper Magazine? He was listed as being there but none of the pictures showed him being there, so maybe yes, maybe no. But it didn't appear B'day related.

He seems to have a wide network of good friends which is very comforting. When crazyiness happens he's got a good support network that understands what he's up against.

Fires of California are terrible and frightening. It seems your beautiful state never gets a break! It's always something! LOL

Hope everybody in CA is safe and secure.

Jane

Jane, you're right. The to-do on Sunday was for Paper Magazine and Gerry was reported being there. My guess there was no birthday celebration at Shin because it would have been "expected" and the razzis, stalkers, etc. would have been there in droves.

That's my take on it. Plus, Shin is a little on smallish side (it's smaller than it looks in the pictures) and looks like Palihouse has more room for people to walk and mingle and relax.

Lisa

Many have posted that Paul McKenna is Claire's SO. I don't believe that is correct. They dated for five years and were even engaged at one point, but broke it off. They are still extremely close and Claire is Paul's manager.

Last year, she was dating Robbie Williams, but I think that is over now. I don't know if she is seeing anyone currently. But apparently she and Paul have been friends with Gerry for years and have the same circle of friends.

Thanks for all the info, glad he had fun with friends on his birthday.

I wonder if Gerry wears contacts...

I don't know if Gerry wears contacts, but he sure does look good in glasses! :yummy:

Posted Image

I used that exact picture to make a little card that says GALS will make passes at Gerry in glasses. I also love his Jack Rusoe in glasses in Nims.

Many have posted that Paul McKenna is Claire's SO. I don't believe that is correct. They dated for five years and were even engaged at one point, but broke it off. They are still extremely close and Claire is Paul's manager.

Last year, she was dating Robbie Williams, but I think that is over now. I don't know if she is seeing anyone currently. But apparently she and Paul have been friends with Gerry for years and have the same circle of friends.

This is one of those times that I have way too much time on my hands and too much trivial knowledge. Clare and Paul share a home (the one that the bbq's are at) and she is his business partner/manager. Yes she did date RW - and from some of the blogs, it wasn't an easy break up. She is now seeing someone named Craig....he's mentioned alot in the blog. Okay, now can someone find me a hobby :doh::p

Im glad he had a good time..I serioulsy doubt he drank alcohol because of that look in his eyes in the picture..It must be the smoke..When I was walking to the library this weekend..My eyes were ichy and my thoat was geting soar

Anyway..GREAT PICS.. :kisswink:

It is just wonderful to see Gerry so happy and with close friends for his birthday. He has a snappy BMW and now a house in LA, life is good for the GB man. Wonder what his next "toy" will be? I can't imagine, can you?

Ohh...awesome blog! She's seems sweet and interesting. I searched the blog for all of her posts with Gerry in them....neat to read. I'm glad she isn't "gossipy" and just tells her story.

Why is it that the only gorgeous actors in movies and TV are British? We Americans have spent too long promoting under 6', blond and boyish looking for the big and little screens. There are a few exceptions. But I sure can't think of any others.

By the way - Eleventh Hour is a great TV show and Rufus Sewell is talented and handsome - OF COURSE NOT AS TALENTED AND HANDSOME AS A CERTAIN SCOT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!

:whome2:

I'm a fan of Eleventh Hour too. I used to like that I could watch it on line, but now they only do snips of the show. So needless to say, I liked the new pic on the blog :pointy:

SOOOO good to see him looking well and having a GOOD time. He is sooo cute!!!

As for the smoke - bet its BAD -- I was there after the last round of fires last year and it smelled like burning tires - VERY nasty stuff in the air -- eyes and throat where burning.

I LOVE Eleventh Hour -- its FANTABULOUS!!!!! Rufus is a HOTTIE!! I try not to miss a eppie. I get to see it mostly on-line myself -- GOT TO LOVE SideReel!!!! the GREATEST site EVER!! that and ninjavideo. I would be LOST - LOL (even more so) - without them.

HUGS

B

Aww, what a great picture~

I'm glad to hear he had a great time!

I hope he got a bunch of phone calls from the fam!!

BaileyS, Is there any way you could get that siggy to slow down? I'm missing all the text on each pic! :-(

Edited by cronewolfe

THAT's the man I know! Humble, happy and enjoying life. I'm so glad you found that, Moira. In just a few words shows the real Gerry. I'm glad he felt special on his birthday - he should know that he's special EVERY day!

Lisa

Thank you, Moira! That has more to do with the reality of the man than most of the tripe we read.

Hope it was a night of joy!

Jane