Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
tupelohoney

100 Sexy Men in 1 Minute

Cannot wait to get home and see this! Sounds interesting!

Thanks!

Jeanette

Verra Cool! Glad to see Gerry, although the video goes by so fast if you blink, you miss him! Had to watch several times! So much eye candy,,,,so little time! :swoon:

My boy James is going to be in the mag. *SIGH*. Oh and Gerry. :p Hugh - YAWN! :funnyface:

Cassie

Sorry Hugh is a "yawn" for you Cassie but that's all the more of the hunky Aussie for me and his legions of fans. I was thrilled to see him named Sexiest Man Alive (since I was pretty sure we'd have already heard if GERRY got the honor this year). Hugh is my #2 guy.

I'm happy for Hugh.....but Gerry is still the sexiest man alive for me and how come he never gets the cover???? :tantrum::tantrum:

:lalala: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Anyone want to guess the answer to that "why"? Anyone else ever notice that the person who gets the cover almost ALWAYS has a big film opening in November or December of the year he wins? Anyone else want to guess that the PR firms that work for either the star and/or the studio "encourage" People to select their star? It's publicity, "free" publicity (as Firmin says in POTO).

I had to watch it twice to see Gerry but Im happy for Hugh because well thats a sexy man! Then I started poking around. This list is sexiest men and I saw so many boys. Ridiculous!

Thank you Landa for that!! Seriously 21 year olds..not quite done with their manly growing yet.

Hugh is HOT, sexy and sweet, he deserved it.

GERRY!!! I saw James and totally thought of Cassie..but still, no Henry Cavill, no Tom Hardy...oh well, a little more publicity and they both will be on there. I swear though some moved so freakin' fast I couldn't even make out who they are.

so yay! I saw Gerry! and also Stephen Moyer!!! SQUEEE! and love that Hugh made the cover! Hugh Jackman is all kinds of sexy and he is a phenomenal singer as well....and a guy who sings...thats about as sexy as you can get in my eyes lol. cant wait for Friday to get a copy.

(friday is gonna be a GOOD day for me lol, new issue for Peoples Sexiest Man Alive AND Twilight opening in theaters! cant get much better eh)

I saw Gerry and stopped watching. :lol: I saw too many little boys to continue. Then I went back to see if MY little boys were on there. I only saw Jared . . . didn't see if Jensen was there - it went too fast at the end.

Susan is right . . . if you really think about it, that's the way it happens. And again, I don't think this is something that Gerry would push for.

I'm glad it went to Hugh if it couldn't be Gerry. He IS verra sexy, indeed.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

It's about time Hugh won as I have been a fan for years and felt on a few occasions he should have won before. He is certainly looking mighty fine these days and I hope Australia is a biggie for him. Glad they changed the ending after really bad pre screening reactions.

Gerry's time will come.

Moira

OMG!!! We need to have hawk eyes to see Gerry in this movie 'cause he shows up like a flashlight!!! Faster than Speedy Gonzalez!!!! :funnyup::funnyup: But a lot of sexy men indeed... but just one minute??? It's a crime!!!!

Thank you Landa for that!! Seriously 21 year olds..not quite done with their manly growing yet.

Hugh is HOT, sexy and sweet, he deserved it.

GERRY!!! I saw James and totally thought of Cassie..but still, no Henry Cavill, no Tom Hardy...oh well, a little more publicity and they both will be on there. I swear though some moved so freakin' fast I couldn't even make out who they are.

Of course they are going to include the hot, new guys coming up in Tinseltown. They are trying to expand their readership. By throwing in guys like Robert Pattinson (22), Zac Efron (21) and Kevin Jonas (21) they are assured that more copies of this magazine will fly off the racks.

I know because I got my copy and my 14 yr. old daughter wanted a copy of her own too! Normally she would not pick up a People Magazine. She'd rather read Tiger Beat! :D

Edited by Scorpio613

I'm happy for Hugh.....but Gerry is still the sexiest man alive for me and how come he never gets the cover???? :tantrum::tantrum:

:lalala: Frannie

My prediction is he never will win. Let's face it, if 300 wasn't enough to get him the cover, no film ever will. Not only was it a major BO success, but he looked amazing in it. In fact, he didn't even get that many (only one according to my count as himself) magazine covers. At least this year's winner is deserving, unlike some of the selections in past years. I am a Hugh fan and will definitely be seeing Australia. From the trailers it looks good and just the kind of movie - big epic love story - I wish GB would do. And no, I don't want him to play an Australian, a Scotsman is just fine. :cunning:

In the People magazine, some of the pictures you could scratch and sniff. I would have loved to smell Gerry's well known cologne. I've never smelled it. Oh well, maybe next time...

Sally