Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jd55

Traveling Companion

I hope to be able to attend the convention in June of 2009. I plan to drive from Boise, Idaho to Concord, CA to pick up my daughter then travel on to Las Vegas. It would be so helpful to have someone to keep me company and help with the driving between Boise and Concord. I know that it would add a couple of days to the travel time for anyone who travels with me. I just would really like to have someone to help with the driving. My daughter can help with the driving between CA and Vegas. Jade

Jade, I edited out your email address in the post above to protect your privacy. Please remember to use great care in giving out any personal information, whether in PM's, emails, on the forum, or in chat. This includes giving out your email address, home address, phone number or even your real name if you are not certain about the person asking.

Anyone wishing to contact Jade concerning her request should send her a PM requesting her contact information.

More about guarding your safety online can be found here.

Hugs,

Libby

I'm flying out of Raleigh, NC...probably on Wednesday, June 24. Anyone going that way? We can fly out together direct to Vegas.

:highfive::vegasbaby::partytime:

Edited by Jenny

Well as long as all goes well for me next month, i'll be joining all of you lovely ladies in Vegas :)

I hope to be able to attend the convention in June of 2009. I plan to drive from Boise, Idaho to Concord, CA to pick up my daughter then travel on to Las Vegas. It would be so helpful to have someone to keep me company and help with the driving between Boise and Concord. I know that it would add a couple of days to the travel time for anyone who travels with me. I just would really like to have someone to help with the driving. My daughter can help with the driving between CA and Vegas. Jade

WOW! I moved from Boise to Arizona in November or I would be willing to travel with you! I am unsure as of yet if I will be able to go at all (gotta get a job and the search is not going too well) I have been trying to find another Gerry fan in Boise for years! Just my luck when I leave one appears! :doh:

Edited by Joni