Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

11/21 - 300 one of EW's Sexiest Movies Ever

Yeah, a picture online but no pic in the magazine. One should be grateful for what one gets but it's still disappointing.

Jane

Guest greyeyegoddess

Ahhhhh...it was all good! It seems only yesterday when we were blown away by the 8 pack..

~alice

:music:

:wave:

I know what, to me, constitutes a sexy movie and that is ANY movie with Gerry in it!!! :cunning: I know I am predjudiced!!!! But the man is the only sexy human on two feet for me. And Gerry in "300"!!!!! OMG, the man makes my heart flip and my tummy flutter. And seeing him almost totally in the 'alogether' makes me have heart palpitations. But then I get those when I hear his voice anyway!!!! And as for the comments from the men about "300" not having enough nude scenes of Lena Heady.!, TUFF, almost all the other movies made now, the women have practically most of their chest falling out of their blouses. More handsome male chests for me. I want equal time for the gorgeous men. This is only my opinion!!!!!

Just needed to put my :2cents: in!!!!!

Love to ALL,

AOGJo

this movie totally rocked when i first watched it.It was wicked brilliant with gerard as leo. ;)