Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Jeb

Dubai.TV Red Carpet Interviews

***New Link***

Gerry is the third interview on the red carpet at the Atlantis.

Perhaps someone much more clever can edit it down if needed.

Looks like he was enjoying himself.

Jane

Edited by Jeb

Thanks very much. Hopefully one of the Multimedia ladies will be able to edit the clip.

That was a very funny interview and he loved the introduction - I just love it when he goes off on a tangent and forgets the question LOL. Glad to hear he recognised the 300 music when he was watching rehearsals from his bedroom. He seemed to get a kick out of that. That man is looking the best he ever has in my opinion - he seemed to have the boyish looks up to 300 then became a man and he blows me away these days. He seems to have finally got over the hardship of training for Game etc. :yummy::drool1:

Moira

Thanks Jane, Gerry looks amazing as usual, and his boyish charm gets e every time. Edited by ButlersBabe

Gerry was his usual adorkable self, and he looked killer. His hair is gorgeous that length, just a bit of a curl. The rest of him looked really good too!! He lookes rested and happy and like he was really enjoying himself! Good for you, big guy!

Suzie

Thanks, Jane!

I grabbed that for MM, converted and trimmed it to Gerry's bit...

have sent it to the MM queue for addiiton as soon as Abrock or Stef with an F can add it.

Thanks for this Jeb!

have sent it to the MM queue for addiiton as soon as Abrock or Stef with an F can add it.

And :yourock: Barb!

Thanks, Jane!

Fantastic! I look forward to it.

Thanks,

Jane

Added: And not a moment too soon. Looks like they've deleted it from Youtube by user's request. Pays to stay up late, I guess! LOL

Edited by Jeb

darnit - missed it! Well, can't wait for the Multimedia addition - from everyone's posts it sounds like a great interview and that Gerry was having a good time.

***much easier to tell his mood from a video than a snapshot - I'm just saying*** :D

Oh thanks for sharing this vid~! :)

glad he is having fun and he is so adorable when he gets distracted and goes off about the gorilla and

asks what was the question lol!

He seemed to enjoy the 300 music playing as well :D

There's my Gerry! Good to see him in his usual form, vering off the subject in that clever way he diverts attention off any line of questioning he may want to avoid answering. I don't even remember the question she did ask him! We went off on a story of King Kong, I think, for a moment! He looks like a kid visiting Disney Land for the first time! It reminds me of a T shirt I saw that says, "Who me? A.D.D.? Look....a bunny rabbit!" :funnyup:

D

OMG....the dude just cracks me up! "Did you ask me a question?" Lookin mighty good too!!!

Aww - he's such a goober. And I love him sooo much! Thank you for that video!

I knew it . . . as soon as he turned back to her and kept talking about a 40 pound ape, he forgot the question. :lmao: God I love him.

Of course he looks great . . . and good to know he flew in early to enjoy himself a bit. He said "we" - I wonder who from his camp joined him for this awesome occasion? Lucky them!

Thanks again!!!!

Lisa

Oh my gawd! I'm am such a goner for this man! He's sexy, boyish, funny, lovely to look at and listen too. I love just waiting to hear what's going to pop out of his mouth next! I think I also heard something about "dragons" in there too and that he was so proud to hear the music from 300! I was trying to figure out if this interview was before the big intro and fireworks or after. Can you imagine being with him, up in his room, looking out the window with him on all the stuff going on below and never wanting to leave the room? There could be dragons and forty foot apes and I wouldn't care! All I'd need is a little room service and Gerry! :drool1::wuv::wave:

D

Oh boy is he ever handsome and gorgeous over there. I hope now when I see someone and say you know Gerard Butler they know who I am talking about I hate when they do that and I have to do a big thing on who he is and then they say was that him!!! grrrr This is big for him I hope he meets lots of folks and has a great time. Looks like he is. Raina SnowPosted Image

I agree--Gerry looks wonderful!! Yesterday, (Nov 21st) he was on EXTRA for only a few

seconds, but mentioned "sticking his head out his window (then said out on the balcony of

his upper floor room) "illegally" to watch the light show! He is twisting about and looking "up"

to demonstrate!

I watched the fireworks show on a link and recognized the 300 music at the end. All through

the show I was wondering who did the music for it--probably not Tyler Bates, but they did

use the 300 piece at the climax of the show!!

AWESOME!!

Judy

Gerry looks GREAT! His little boy charm is so cute. He is so unsophisticated and genuine which is why I love him. Only Gerry could be so easily distracted and then lose his train of thought. He acts like a little kid on Christmas morning and can't wait to see what comes next. He is SO NOT Hollywood. Thank God!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I swear sometimes the boy has ADD!!! So easily distracted, but he's just so darn cute!

Issy

Cute interview..loved how he got distracted. He looked awesome.

Did you notice after he commented that it was a great introduction

he stuck his tongue out the side of his mouth? :yummy:

I've always noticed something about Gerry whenever he is giving an inpromtu interview, that he "mugs" for the camera! Most celebrities just talk to the interviewer and the mic but Gerry likes to look out at his "fans" now and then during the interview and I always imagine that he's doing it for our sake. It makes him seem less unapproachable and Hollywood snobby. Cloony, Pitt and Cruise can smile and talk fondly of their following but I don't think I've seen any of them do that. But the man (or woman) celebrity that looks in to the camera does so, I feel, to make you aware, that HE knows you are out there watching and adoring him and appreciates it and in some way is including you in to the conversation. That's just my opinion on it. I'll go with that anyway.

"Gerry, if you're reading this, give us a little "air" kiss/snog, next time, OK?!" :kisswink:

D

P.S. Also, he could just be a big ham! :funnyup:

***New Link***

Gerry is the third interview on the red carpet at the Atlantis.

Perhaps someone much more clever can edit it down if needed.

Looks like he was enjoying himself.

Jane

I love listening to his interviews. He has such fun with them. He never is really serious and laughs through them all which makes them all so fun to listen to

I've always noticed something about Gerry whenever he is giving an inpromtu interview, that he "mugs" for the camera! Most celebrities just talk to the interviewer and the mic but Gerry likes to look out at his "fans" now and then during the interview and I always imagine that he's doing it for our sake. It makes him seem less unapproachable and Hollywood snobby. Cloony, Pitt and Cruise can smile and talk fondly of their following but I don't think I've seen any of them do that. But the man (or woman) celebrity that looks in to the camera does so, I feel, to make you aware, that HE knows you are out there watching and adoring him and appreciates it and in some way is including you in to the conversation. That's just my opinion on it. I'll go with that anyway.

"Gerry, if you're reading this, give us a little "air" kiss/snog, next time, OK?!" :kisswink:

D

P.S. Also, he could just be a big ham! :funnyup:

Couldnt agree more about what you said of the way he seems in interviews :)