Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

RNR on DVD January 27th

Whoo hoo - there will be a two-disc DVD release as well.

Alas, no commentary from Gerry. :crybaby: I sooo want him to do one of those. There is one from Guy Ritchie and Mark Strong, though.

Here's the scoop:

RNR DVD

Thanks for the heads up Lisa!!!

Can't wait....why is January soooo far away???......

:kisswink:

Raz

Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie again.

I can't wait to hear that commentary too, especially from Guy and Mark and about certain scenes as well.

Can't wait for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this info!

I was so disappointed that RNR was out of the theaters so quickly. :unsure:

Now I will be able to watch it anytime I like! ;)

Edited by Scorpio613

I'm definitely getting the Blu-ray version! I can't wait!! :yay:

I have nothing to play a Blu Ray version on. LOL I'll just be happy to have it.

What's the difference? Is it just a clearer picture? I don't get the big deal about Blu Ray? :confused:

I don't really know. I think they're very clear and kind of look 3D. Sometimes they have one playing at Walmart.

I don't really know. I think they're very clear and kind of look 3D. Sometimes they have one playing at Walmart.

But isn't that only if you have a Hi Def TV? I've heard that when you have a regular TV, the Blu Ray doesn't make a difference. Is that true?

Tap? Michelle? Someone will know . . . I don't have a Blu Ray player anyway.

Lisa

You're probably right, Lisa. I've been wondering if I should get one. I do have a High Def TV in my bedroom, but not in the living room. The DVD Player in the living room is about to die. I have my region free (Gus) DVD player in my bedroom.

But isn't that only if you have a Hi Def TV? I've heard that when you have a regular TV, the Blu Ray doesn't make a difference. Is that true?

Lisa

Yeah, you do need a HD TV to notice the difference. The Blu-Ray DVD's have crystal clear picture and even the sound seems better. I actually bought a Playstation 3 which plays Blu-Ray DVD's also. I just LOVE it!

Lisa

Yeah, you do need a HD TV to notice the difference. The Blu-Ray DVD's have crystal clear picture and even the sound seems better. I actually bought a Playstation 3 which plays Blu-Ray DVD's also. I just LOVE it!

That's what my son has - the Playstation 3, but no Hi Def TV.

If I win the lottery that's what I'll get. :lol: Otherwise, they're way too expensive . . . but I HAVE seen them playing in Best Buy - man what a great picture. I can only imagine what it would be like to see Gerry on that!! OMG - can you imagine??? Phantom? 300?

Dammit, Tap! Now I have a new goal!!! :tantrum:

Lisa

That's what my son has - the Playstation 3, but no Hi Def TV.

If I win the lottery that's what I'll get. :lol: Otherwise, they're way too expensive . . . but I HAVE seen them playing in Best Buy - man what a great picture. I can only imagine what it would be like to see Gerry on that!! OMG - can you imagine??? Phantom? 300?

Dammit, Tap! Now I have a new goal!!! :tantrum:

Lisa

I'm sorry. :lol: It's so worth it though and Gerry looks amazing on HD!! :drool1:

I am so excited to have this on DVD.

I agree that RNR was out of the theaters way to fast. I don't think the studio promoted it as well as it should have.

Just my opinion. I loved the humor in it, and of course Gerry stole the movie!!

I decided to get the two disc version with a digital copy and extras since I dont have blu ray in my bedroom even though

we got blu ray dvd on the other sets in my house

Cant wait to see the extras and bonus stuff :)

I decided to get the two disc version with a digital copy and extras since I dont have blu ray in my bedroom even though

we got blu ray dvd on the other sets in my house

Cant wait to see the extras and bonus stuff :)

Sounds good. I'll get the two-disc version, too.

Thanks!!!

Happy to report I've pre-ordered my 2 disc special edition!! My email said delivery date was January 27th don't know if it will happen though!

April

So...I went to Blockbuster today just to see if they'd be willing to sell me a copy of Rocknrolla a day early. I walked out empty handed. He wouldn't do it. He said they had them...but wouldn't sell them until tomorrow. I guess if I was a skinny, cute blonde...I coulda flirted and talked him into a copy...but oh well...I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.com and it was in my mailbox this morning!!!! Guess you know what I'll be doing tonight.

Well bummer - I pre-ordered mine from Amazon too and it didn't get here yet. But that's OK because I'll be in Hollywood tonight seeing POTO on the big screen again so I still have a Gerry date for the evening. Hopefully RNR will be here tomorrow and I'll have a Gerry date for tomorrow night too.

Got mine today too....... I'm so flipping excited!!!! :woo: