Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

RNR on DVD January 27th

I got a copy of the DVD today. He is soooooo good - so good-looking. He's funny - he was obviously enjoying filming this movie. Cheers to ya', Gerry!

Just hit play!! Watchin' RNR as we speak!

I love this movie. I will always have a special fondness for this movie because of my experience at TIFF. One of my new favorite moments is at the beginning of the chase scene when Mumbles pulls One Two out of the car after being pepper sprayed. They are running but since he can't see...he trips on a tire. I had a good laugh...and I haven't laughed much lately. I needed it. Gerry is so incredibly sexy during the scene with Stella at the restaruant. Even battered and bruised....the man is sexy as hell.

I can't wait to get mine tomorrow. It arrived in Nashville, TN at 7:04 pm tonight! Come on UPS this girl wants her movie! ;)

I suspect you have more Gerry memorabilia than the rest of us :)

I just need to find JOTS and LSIGM and Lies dvd to add to my dvd collection otherwise it's almost full

JOTS is on YouTube; LS is on GB.net, but only the scenes with Gerry in it. SIGH. I love Gus!

thanks for the info Lisa. I already saw JOTS on some website that had the entire movie up I meant it would be nice to have it on dvd

I have only seen clips of LS

woo hoo! got mine today and the digital copy with it, I have to go online and access it.

The special features dont have any commentary from Gerry but from Guy

Im excited all the same :)

LOL! I thought I had to go online for the digital copy all I had to do was add the code to iTunes but it took me awhile to update my itune

anyhoo I thought the extras were great except Gerry should have done some voice over as well

Yippee! RocknRolla finally arrived in the mail today. I've been waiting to watch this movie again since it left the theaters and now I can watch it whenever I want! :dancer::cheer::woo:

JG

Okay, so someone tell me. Do I have to buy the two-disc copy? Is the only extra the digital version? I don't have an iPod or anything else to play it on, so can I just get the one disc? Or does the other disc have special stuff, too?

Thanks.

Lisa

Lisa

the 2 disc with bonus digital copy is not just for iPod, you can play it on a media viewer and watch it on your computer as well.

The other extras are

commentary from Guy and Mark Strong

Guys look and love into London scene

and one deleted scene

hope that helps :)

I pre-ordered my DVD in Amazon UK (they offered 1 disc edition only), and I have already received their e-mail that it was dispatched!!! :wave::wave::wave:

If I remember it right, the official release day in UK is tomorrow, it will definitely take some more days for it to get here, but I am already looking forward to it so much!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Lisa

the 2 disc with bonus digital copy is not just for iPod, you can play it on a media viewer and watch it on your computer as well.

The other extras are

and one deleted scene

It does! Thank you - I bought the two-disc version yesterday. The single disc version DOES NOT have the extras.

Watched it twice yesterday. I love this movie too much. I didn't see the additional scene, but I heard about it. I think I'll watch the commentary today. It's gotta be good!

Thanks M!

I was just watching this............again and I swear, everytime I watch Gerry gets better looking. He's so good in this role, although very different from those of the past. Him and his little looks. I love those interviews w/ the blood running down his face. His eyes look spectacular! They are a different cut of the What's a RNR clip we have in multimedia where he's bobbing his shoulders..........I love that one!

Ren

Lisa

The other extras are

and one deleted scene

It does! Thank you - I bought the two-disc version yesterday. The single disc version DOES NOT have the extras.

Watched it twice yesterday. I love this movie too much. I didn't see the additional scene, but I heard about it. I think I'll watch the commentary today. It's gotta be good!

Thanks M!

your welcome! :)

I just need to find JOTS and LSIGM and Lies dvd to add to my dvd collection otherwise it's almost full

JOTS is on YouTube; LS is on GB.net, but only the scenes with Gerry in it. SIGH. I love Gus!

Hey Lisa - where exactly are the LS clips on GB.net? Couldn't find them.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Somewhere in their Multimedia section. I'll try to find it and PM you.

Thanks.

Somewhere in their Multimedia section. I'll try to find it and PM you.

Thanks!!

I finally saw RocknRolla (on DVD) over the weekend!! For some reason I never made it to the theaters when it came out :doh: I have to admit...it was a little confusing for me to follow, I got a little lost with the storyline until the end of the movie...then it sort of clicked...LOL.

One Two seemed like such a fun character for Gerry to play! I thought his lines were histerical...the dance scene had me cracking up to tears!!!!! Didn't I hear in an interview that the scene was shot sort of off the cuff?? Is that how Gerry really dances? :music::pointy: I'm laughing just thinking about it now...

I finally got those clip links as well if you need any help Lisa or Hazel pm me :)

Oh! Go ahead and PM Hazel cause I just sent a PM to the person who runs the MM section over there cause they're not listed anymore.

Thanks, M!

OK :)

I was pm'ing people there too and no response but someone finally helped me with the link because it wasnt listed

I received the DVD today!!! That was quick!!! :wave::wave::wave:

The "European" (UK) edition is on a single disc, with a commentary (G. Ritchie and M. Strong), a deleted scene and "Guy's Town" (as those of you from Europe know already). I had to watch all the extra features immediately, now, I can slowly enjoy every single scene again. I like the film (and especially his performance, of course) more and more!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy: