Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
dita

Gerard Butler: Before & After

Thanks Dita! He was a cutie back then, we all have bad hair pictures! The smile....*thud*

A bright light in a bad day! Thanks again!

Jeanette

Le Sigh....

20 or 200....he's still......well, you know :kisswink:

Yeah, we've all known for a long time, and now the rest of the world is learning.

Hey, does anyone remember the name of the spirituality school he was visiting while in India not long ago? I just wonder if he will drop by for a while since he is that close. He doesn't have to be back for filming until Dec. Anyone heard anything?

Sandy

Hi Shirsan

The Oneness University.

Its amazing how much he has changed. He should have been in a boyband with hair like that LOL.

Still had the arms even back then :drool1:

Moira

I understand that the director of the play in which Gerry was appearing (Suddenly Last Summer) insisted that he dye his hair blonde for the role of Dr. Cuckrowicz, the male lead in the stage production. This photo looks as though it was taken just outside the stage door of the Comedy Theatre, London, during the summer of 1999.

You've gotta know a man is truly gorgeous if he can look that good with that hair! I think he looks adorable!

Suzie

I understand that the director of the play in which Gerry was appearing (Suddenly Last Summer) insisted that he dye his hair blonde for the role of Dr. Cuckrowicz, the male lead in the stage production. This photo looks as though it was taken just outside the stage door of the Comedy Theatre, London, during the summer of 1999.

I just posted on Just Jared (something I so rarely do) that it looked like his hair in Suddenly Last Summer and that the color and style were required for the part. I had been looking at the pictures from that production in our gallery and it definitely looks the same. It's nice to know from someone who knows London that I was right.

I said that I prefer his Rocknrolla look to the boy band blonde. He's always gorgeous, no matter what, but I think he just keeps gettin' better!

Awww...

that hair ...that hair :funnyface:

Im a child of the 80's so Ive had my phase of hair "experimentation" too

He looked cute and goofy a bit, why do men get more sexier and handsome when they age?

thanks for sharing this :wuv:

He looks so different but still so cute. He really has evolved from then to now hasn't he? Someone mentioned something about the pic being before he was buff or something and I see those bulging biceps even back then! I love seeing these older pics! Hope to see more, maybe some childhood ones or some from his University days. Can you think of anything more adorable than seeing Gerry as a little boy? Do you think his Mother has some she would consider sharing with the rest of the world?

D

If that style of hair or something like it (maybe longer), makes him look younger and it would get him the part of Jamie Fraser in Outlanders, I'm all for it.

sally

like most hot men..he's just gotten better with age. :thud:

I hope he stays away from blond wigs or dye-jobs in the future.. Cute he is but looks SO much better now. He is a winter and white, black, silver and cool colors make him pop, - warmer colors are not that good.

For winters

Edited by NordicGirl

Did someone said that he wanted to see Gerry when he was a child. Well about 3 years ago i stumbled on this 3 photos of Mr Gerard Butler. :funnyface::pointy::cunning:

The are not very clear but the problem is that i don't know how to post them :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Does anybody know?

He looks really different but yes, the smile is there. Now the hair..... OMG!!!! :flee: Must have been a bad hair day!! :lmao:

I'd love to see what he looked like as a lil lad....

I hope he stays away from blond wigs or dye-jobs in the future.. Cute he is but looks SO much better now. He is a winter and white, black, silver and cool colors make him pop, - warmer colors are not that good.

For winters

How do you know what season you are? I have never seen the guidelines for defining a person's season.

Is it color, birthdate, year, what? I would love to know what I am.

Sandy

Because the photos are from his childhood and teenage years i thought i should send them first to Gals e-mail in order to approve them first and post them after . I hope they do!!!!