Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
binkie1490

The Ugly Truth in Dallas ?

Hey GALS :wave:

I've watched the trailer for The Ugly Truth like 500 time and it keeps getting FUNNIER EVERY TIME!! :lol:

I had to go see RNR by myself for a verity of reasons but I SOOOOO would LOVE to see this new one with a HUGE group of GALS. I'm writing this to see who would like to have a weekend get together in Addison with me - not only to see the movie but to do OTHER fun stuff? I have some ideas for things to do and I'm hoping that since we know the date this far in advance that we can make plans that wont clash with fam or job time. I'm also thinking of having a raffle with the proceeds going to KIDs KIDS - the local DJ charity for kids with terminal illnesses.

Let me know what you think, hope to hear from ya soon

HUGS

Binkie

Hi Binkie! :wave: I'm game, let me know if I can do anything to help. I'm in Plano and work in downtown Dallas so I go through Addison everyday.

I would love too! Is the Kids Kids for the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning show? I listen to them every morning, they are freakin hilarious!

You know I'm in Binks!

You Texans are always doing something. Georgians dont do NOTHING! :lol:

Edited by RandomLanda

SWAEET!!!! :):pointy:

I'm still trying to see what I can put together but I SOOOO want to have a big blow out. Even if its just a few of us -- let us TX GERRYAHOLICS make a BIG noise!!! LOL I'll put my thinkin cap on and get back to ya'll.

BIG HUGS

Binkie :wuv:

Dernit!

I had so much fun with yall in Dallas for 300!

I can't remember when I had so much fun!

Texas rocks!

But still being out of work, I'll have to sit this one out.

Going to have to also sit out Vegas AGAIN this year,

but I will be with you in spirit!!

Huge HUGS!!

:hugs:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

We should do something Landalish!!

Dernit!

I had so much fun with yall in Dallas for 300!

I can't remember when I had so much fun!

Texas rocks!

But still being out of work, I'll have to sit this one out.

Going to have to also sit out Vegas AGAIN this year,

but I will be with you in spirit!!

Huge HUGS!!

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

AWWWW BETHY -- We TX Gals MISS YA soooo much -- It was a blast to have you here you are ALWAYS welcome.

DANG IT -- I was hopin to see ya at least in Vegas -- SNIFF

We should do something Landalish!!

EVERYONE is WELCOME to come to DALLAS -- the more THE BETTER!!!!!!!!

*note to self - if lots of peeps come -- make sure there is COOL stuff to do -- LOL *

HUGS

B

We have plenty of time to plan Binks.

Of course if it turns out to be just Holly and me. Ice down the diet coke, order in from Cheesecake Factory, and make sure the free wi-fi is hummin'. :lol:

Texas is so much fun..damn, have a great time..wait, do I even have to say that?? :lol:

Hey I would love to come. We have pm'd each other before but never got together. Sounds like alot of fun. I have never been to Addison but I'm sure it won't be hard to find since my husband bought me a navigation system for Christmas. I am hoping to go to Vegas but am unsure at this point so I would welcome hanging out and seeing Gerry :pant: on the screen again. Still haven't seen Rock n' Rolla. Plan on ordering it.

Tojo :wave:

Did someone say Plano?

Haven't been there in ages....used to live there for 6yrs

Only thing I'd go back to TX for are the renaissance festivals since they are bigger

Hey Songbird! I live in TN too silly!

We have plenty of time to plan Binks.

Of course if it turns out to be just Holly and me. Ice down the diet coke, order in from Cheesecake Factory, and make sure the free wi-fi is hummin'. :lol:

MMMMMM cheesecake factory!!! ***I'm having a moment*** LOL Sooo Ok better now.

where was I -- oh yeah - The Ugly Truth. I'm HAPPY there is starting to be a good response to this -- NOW like i said on my face-book - EGG ON FACE -- I didn know till about 2 weeks ago that the date had been moved to JULY.

SO SAYING -- I still want to have a PARTY BABY!!! soo after I come off my VEGAS hangover -- I will post more about what plans there may be in the works for this. and just to make a point --- this is not JUST for DFW peeps. its for ANYONE who wants to be here -- THE MORE THE BETTER!! soo if you want to RUMBA in the Big D -- as soon as i can get more DEETS -- I'll put them here.

HUGS

B

Are you still doing this, Binks?

Thats my bday weekend and it would be a great present to myself LOL!

Hey peeps, I want to go with y'all, I live in McKinney so I probably need directions to go to Addison

Because I have no idea how to get ther. But I am totally game just to see some friendly GALS, and talk

About GERRY. And everything else.

:bump1:

It's getting closer!!! :yay:

Count me in.

I migrated here from 'another' site. Haven't set up my account yet.

Binkie-girl, you have my e-mail address.

Let me know.

:bump1:

It's getting closer!!! :yay:

Oh cool. If I can get it worked into my Mom's schedule, I would love to go. Someone just put the info up once it's near.

Paige :wave:

OK Peeps :wave: -- SOOO sorry that I haven't replied to this -- had Vegas hangover !!! LOL and NO Mike Tyson or a baby was not involved. LOL

:funnyup:

SOOOOO saying -- I still want to do SOMETHING for TUT. Even if its just dinner and show. :pointy:

If anyone is still interested -- PM here. I'll get a list going and then make final plans.

Big Hugs :wuv:

Binkie

I HAVE WONDERFUL AND EXCITING NEWS!!! :yay:

There will be a sneak preview of The Ugly Truth this Friday in Plano, TX. It will be at the Cinemark Legacy theater at 7:45pm. You can buy tickets now through Fandango. :pointy:

http://www.fandango.com/plano_tx_moviethea...?date=7/17/2009

Cinemark Legacy

7201 N. Central Expressway, Plano, TX 75025

Tap

OMG...That's just up the road from me! I'm up for meeting anyone there or anywhere if interested.

I heard about this -- there is one in Grapevine too --- HMMMMM .... LOL

Binks, find out if the Cinemark near you is having a preview, I might dart to Dallas on Friday, but can't say for sure.