Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Welcome Angels

This sub-forum was created to provide a welcoming place for former members of GBAngels to find one another and reconnect.

We welcome you to GALS and realize this site is pretty big and may seem a bit intimidating at first, but the GALS and PALS are a great group of people and any of us will be willing to help you find your way around the site and make yourself at home here.

I too was a member of GB Angels, though inactive. I'm so glad you found GALS and I too welcome you to the FANmily. The friendships I have established through GALS have been priceless, the fun (especially at the Vegas Conventions) ongoing and the support of each other is unending. Be sure to drop into the GALS Support Center - see you there!

Hugs,

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Welcome!! Posted ImagePosted Image

Warm hugs from Eva Mari :hug1:

Edited by NordicGirl

Posted Image Welcome to Gals!!! I too was a member of Angel's but inactive for some time, although I checked backed now and then.I met a very dear friend at Angels and she's also here at Gal's.You will probably meet a lot of old friends from Angels here and I know you'll make lots of new friend here.I'll be looking forward to seeing all you Gals on the boards.

Posted Image Peggy

Welcome GB Angels!!

Remember....

WE'RE ALL CONNECTED!!

:hugs:

Songbird

:welcome:Angels!

What a wonderful, fun, and infinitely varied place this is -- hope you'll all find your way here. Need any help packing? Want to borrow a pick-up truck? Just say the word.

Connie

:welcome1: Welcome to Gals hope you enjoy the site!

:dancegal:

Thank you Gals-for making we Angels feel welcome. You have a great site and I'll enjoy reading the threads. You all have some awesome sigs and avatars. I'm not quite up to speed but I'm looking forward the task.

:wave:

Be sure to drop in on the siggy piggies if you want to get to know all our artists. They can help you with siggies and avatars.

Suzie

Welcome Angels! I hope you find a new home away from home here at GALS. Look around, and immerse yourself in our Gerry goodness. You'll find more than Gerry here, though. Here, you'll find friendship and support, and hopefully a lot of laughs along the way.

Lisa

Welcome to GALS Angels!

Welcome everyone! Enjoy yourselves here....we all look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to the FANmily.

Jill

:highfive:

Hello GALS,

Thank you for providing this temporary thread to welcome the Angels. I have been working all weekend reformatting the forum at the request of many of my members. It is now complete for the Angels to visit.

I will be sending out an announcement to all Angels in a few days (unfortunately I have to wait for my bulk email to be active again). In the meantime, please consider this an official announcement for all Angels to visit our new Angels Forum at this new link:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Angel_Haven/index.php?

Just log on with your original username and password. Please pass this message along to other Angels too.

Thank you.

I'm glad to hear that the Angels will still be able to find one another at the re-formatted Angels site, which I understand has nothing to do with Gerry, but is rather a site for friends to stay in touch. The friendships formed on these sites are precious treasures that we would hate to lose.

For those Angels who venture over to GALS because they are still fans of Gerry and want to remain up-to-date on all that is happening in Gerryworld, we will continue to offer you this place to find one another and get your feet wet here, sort of a launching pad to the rest of the site.

Just a welcome to all angels who join Gals who still love Gerry who is only human :whome2:

Wonderful to know you have a new Angels site for just the friends to keep in touch... :wuv:

I will be in touch with my mates too :metoyou:

Take care everyone and God Bless

Pamela

:hearts::menkilt::hugs:

Hello Angels,

You will find this site very accommodating with plenty of friendly people who will welcome you to the forum. I also have my own Gerry fan site and are extending a welcome there if you would like to come and check us out, we would love to have you. I am saddened by the closing of GB Angels and hope you all find another place to call home. There are sooooo many sites to choose from it can be a arduous task trying to figure out which one you want to call home. I made GALS mine, it still is even though I have my own forum and most of my members are from GALS as well.

Welcome to GALS and if you come to my site Gerrylicious...we will welcome you there!

www.gerrylicious.com

Thank you.

Hotlips

Thank you to Susan Sporran for allowing me to post this.

Edited by hotlips70

Thankou t the GALS for welcoming the lost and fallen Angels who were no so sure of where to go when the GBA website was supposed to close. It was a shock to all of us and I for one am still reeling.

My name is Jade, I had been on the old GBA webste for about a year now. I have also been a member of the GALS. I just did not post to often. It depended on how often I felt brave enough to ask Dr. Em for another pass word. I was for ever loosing and or forgetting mine. For example now if you all bump me off he site or I bump myself, I am going to have to ask for another website.

I am a single grandmother who has 2 granddaughters who live in California. I was fortunate enough to get to attend the Gerry convention in Vegas last summer and I am looking forward to next year. I can't wait.

I want to thank GALS for making this forum possible. It was very generous of you to reach out to the misplaced angels. And to the GALS for their very warm welcomes!! I've been a member of GALS for over two years, but it's been so long since I posted, none show up for me!! :D What can I say, I'm just not a big poster! :p

I want to let any members of GBA who have not already been in contact with me know that they can reach me either through here, or at GBglobal under my name there, Gr8starter. I believe the email addresses are the same. And a pm is always good!

I want to thank again all of you who supported me while I was temporily moderating the whole site. I cannot tell you how much your encouragement meant to me. It was difficult to manage, given that I have slow dial up here in the boonies & it took at least 6-8 hours everyday. But it was important to me that the angels have their site & I did what I could to help. We all know that, however much we love & support Gerry, it is the women we meet on his fan sites that keep us coming back. Being me, I didn't post much, but I was happy to be part of your lives. There are so many wonderful, funny woman there - I think it's a Gerry fan thing. I've met so many wonderful woman because of this man & I can't tell you how they've enriched my life!

I hope once my life is more settled (like I'm into my new house finally!) I'll be able to pick up those friendships from GBglobal & GALS that have lapsed. (Cripes, I hate dial up. Everything is sooo slllooowww to load! Ack!). Again, thank you to GALS for setting this up for us, to the GALS who let me know about it & angels, please do be in touch if you like.

:hugskisses:

PG

Hey, Jade, it's nice to see you!! Our posts crossed.

Edited by phntmsgrl

I'm sorry that your Gerry board was shut down...it appears that it is reemerging as a site for friends you've made previously. I was an original member of GBAngels, but dropped out due to time restraints. (No time to post on 3 sites!) Welcome to GALS any who were not members here before. I know that there are some of you who are are members at Global as well. No problem keeping up with the new Gerry news!

Welcome!

:pointy::wave::wuv:

Hi Jade and PG and any other newbies who may be reading this! :wave:

:welcome:

Jade, don't worry about "bothering" Dr. Em (Dayna); she doesn't mind. BUT she also has a large team of moderators (a/k/a The Mod Squad) who are ready and willing to assist you with any issues or concerns you may have. (This frees Dayna up to work on things which are more on the administrative side of the site.)

Simply click on "My Assistant" at the top of the page, then click on "The Moderating Team" and you can pick any of us and we'll be happy to help you!

Songbird

~Katie~