Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Welcome Angels

I hope all the Angels come over here. Welcome to those I know and love a lot have lots of fun Raina SNow Betts

I want to thank GALS for making this forum possible. It was very generous of you to reach out to the misplaced angels. And to the GALS for their very warm welcomes!! I've been a member of GALS for over two years, but it's been so long since I posted, none show up for me!! :D What can I say, I'm just not a big poster! :p

I want to let any members of GBA who have not already been in contact with me know that they can reach me either through here, or at GBglobal under my name there, Gr8starter. I believe the email addresses are the same. And a pm is always good!

I want to thank again all of you who supported me while I was temporily moderating the whole site. I cannot tell you how much your encouragement meant to me. It was difficult to manage, given that I have slow dial up here in the boonies & it took at least 6-8 hours everyday. But it was important to me that the angels have their site & I did what I could to help. We all know that, however much we love & support Gerry, it is the women we meet on his fan sites that keep us coming back. Being me, I didn't post much, but I was happy to be part of your lives. There are so many wonderful, funny woman there - I think it's a Gerry fan thing. I've met so many wonderful woman because of this man & I can't tell you how they've enriched my life!

I hope once my life is more settled (like I'm into my new house finally!) I'll be able to pick up those friendships from GBglobal & GALS that have lapsed. (Cripes, I hate dial up. Everything is sooo slllooowww to load! Ack!). Again, thank you to GALS for setting this up for us, to the GALS who let me know about it & angels, please do be in touch if you like.

:hugskisses:

PG

Hey, Jade, it's nice to see you!! Our posts crossed.

Hey PG-It's Liams. Gald we have met up again. It is great the Gals have embraced us like they have. : :grouphug: You did a wonderful job on GB Angels. LA

WOW-love seeing so many of we angels on Gals. It's looks like a great site. I'll be on daily to get my Gerry Fix. :jack2::gerrylicious:

Thanks GALS for making us feel so welcome. It's just what I'd expect from Gerry fans.

Welcome Angels. We have a wonderful site here.....hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Hugs, Linda

Hey, Liams, it's great to see you, too. I miss many of the angels. But luckily, we can still meet here & great great news! ;) Raina Snow, Holy Toledo, you've got a lot of posts here! How did you ever find time to post at GBA?? :)

Poppy, I love your signature! Frannie did a beautiful job!

Hope to check in later & get some of the Gerry news, too. Want to see what everyone is up to at GALS!!

Til then, have a great day everyone!

PG

Edited by phntmsgrl

This is my first post as a new member of GALS (Sweet Angel from GBA). Thanks for taking us in and making us feel welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Java Girl

Hi everyone - it's so exciting to see so many Angels posting here! Like someone said - we're all connected. I am looking forward to getting acquainted with all the Gals and with seeing my dear Angel friends on this board. My GBA name is Angel Bonnie. I see so many of you from GBA and I'm thrilled.

Thanks to Gals for setting up this thread for us. It's very, very thoughtful and gracious of you - and I know I speak for many when I say we are grateful. I think we were all a little shocked and sorrowed when we thought we would lose touch - and do appreciate the Angel Forum that SHA set up for us, also.

It's exciting to know there are women around the world with the common bond of Gerry Butler - again, as someone already said, he's Gerry and we love him!

Cheers, Gals!

:chnuzzle::jackie::cleavage:

Edited by BlueJean

Yes again I say GALS thanks so much for making all the Angels welcome. I have been on Gals longer then Angels but my friends at Angels I love. I miss the ones I don't have their 3 mails but we can stay connected :hearts: here love ya'll Raina SNow

:yay: Holly Jolly, GALS! Thank you for the warm welcome to GALS! Hello to all my Angel friends here! Another angel joining here to enjoy Gerry! I am just bedazzled with all the beautiful seasonal Gerry siggies! :wow2:

Happy to be in Gerryland again!

:seeyou:

Hey Shamrocked, it's really great to see you! :wave: Glad you made your way over here! And you, too, Blue Jean! I've missed many of the angels. Hope we can convince Bright Eyed to come over. I think that would be nice! I've missed her posts, too & hope she is doing ok.

Right now, I don't have too much in the way of holiday decorations, as it looks like I'll be able to move into the new house soon - well, if I get off of here & get my butt in gear packing stuff!! The point is, it is nice to see so many great holiday siggies - they're my bit of Christmas right now! So many talented GALS!

Got to find a way to use the man cleavage icon - it's so me!

Hope to see you around the board!

Edited by phntmsgrl

Jade Liams good to see you here. can't catch on to the new names but Blue jeans. and shamrocked right now. Good we can be connected again. I am sorry I am in pain I can't stay long have to go sit in another chair love ya'll my sweet GALS Raina SNow :hearts::hugs:

Welcome Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Angels!!!

I'm so glad to see that you are finding each other and even a few of you have ventured out and posted in our support center! I hope all of you will soon feel comfortable enough to do the same!

hugs,

Sue

Welcome Angels!!!

I'm so glad to see that you are finding each other and even a few of you have ventured out and posted in our support center! I hope all of you will soon feel comfortable enough to do the same!

hugs,

Sue

hello all you angels i too was lost when our site closed. but thanks to the GALS i feel gerry welcomed and am so glad to be back with others who understand my addiction. dede a.k.a nature's angel

:hello: Mistaya (Dede)

Welcome to GALS from a recent newbie. I have been having a ball here on GALS and getting my Gerry fix daily that I missed so much. The GALS are so friendly and helpful. Enjoy being a GAL! I sure do!

Hi Mistaya - nice to see you here. I don't remember you from Angels - but maybe we'll get better acquainted here. There are some very talented Gals - very handy with computers, graphics, etc. - which I will never accomplish. But I love looking at theirs! Have fun - I know you already are!

I have been a member of both GBAngels and GALS and am glad to be able to reconnect with my fellow angels. Thanks for having this thread.

RAINA SNOW: Betts, I've missed you and your posts!

Dark Angel - Hi and welcome! So glad to see you here. What a bummer - but we all expected it for a while, I think. Just so glad to see you again!

Cheers!

Hi Angels and Gals

It's been awhile since I've posted. I seriously need to update my siggy.

I'm so glad to see fellow Gerry fans having fun and chatting. Nice to see fellow Angels as well.

Surf

GALS :bow2: I had no idea this was here til today. It is so nice of you all to welcome us here. I have been here several time before, but still getting my feet wet. I am happy to see so many fallen angels here. Hi to everyone.

Sami* (I am not sure if that is her GALS name or not) said Dr.Em gave us permission to post a link to the group that was started in case some angels didn't know yet. Here it is.

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheG_Philes/

Hope to keep seeing you all here at GALS or the group.

Dr. Em - thank you so much for letting us post the link for the G-Philes here. We have missed some of the Angels and have no way of contacting them to tell them we had gathered at a Yahoo site. You are very generous. When the Angels closed the first time - a lot of us came over here. Several of us, including myself, were already members here, and I know we all intend to stay here. Thanks, again.

Cheers!

Edited by BlueJean

Happy Heart, are you here? I seemed to have lost track of you. I hope you're doing well.

Java Girl (aka Sweet Angel)

Hi angels I found out about this thread from Blue Jean--I was only around Angels for a short time and then gone --with no computer for 3 months & when I got back the Angel site was done for--glad to meet back up with you--my angel name was Neofyght Angel :cloud9: :cloud9: :hugs: