Gerard Butler GALS

Capri for the Holidays

Simone

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

Any news on when he's coming to Des Moines???

LOL

:funnypost: id_pick_erik!!! LOL!

Maybe, Gerry will spend Christmas with his family but jet off to Capri the very next day?

Wonder what the weather is like in Italy this time of year?

Edited by zanyzombie

So does this mean we are having a GALS field trip? There is till time left to return all the gifts I bought and buy a ticket to Italy. I'm kidding, I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping. The weather is probably very nice zany.

I'm off to Italy with Gerry....if only in my dreams.

The real question is, is Redford EVER gonna show one of his films at Sundance? I'm mean, Patrick Wilson was here last year...but no Gerry! Of course not...

So does this mean we are having a GALS field trip? There is till time left to return all the gifts I bought and buy a ticket to Italy. I'm kidding, I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping. The weather is probably very nice zany.

I'm with you Perrin!! Let's go!! I have always wanted to totally "skip" Christmas and do something major....like a trip to Capri for the holidays!! And Zany, I'm sure their weather is awesome, since it's the Mediteranean...just like today in So Cal, the sun is out and it's getting warmer for Christmas....about 70 today, and 72-73 for Saturday and Christmas Sunday!! It's nice that they let Gerry have the time off from filming for him to enjoy his holiday!! Wasn't he there last year too, with his beautifl Mom? WOW!!

Don't forget the Winter Olympics start in Feb and will be in Tourino Italy, and you know it will be beautiful!!

Catch ya later gals!! :rudolph:

Attila Girl :mopboyattila:

Among the artists who have committed to attend are Terry Gilliam, Shekhar Kapur, Martha Fiennes, Roberto Faenza, Abel Ferrara, Max Von Sydow (winner of the Capri-Lete Legend Award), Gerard Butler and Gabriella Pescucci, who will receive the Tirelli Prize for outstanding costume design.

Anyway, maybe we'll finally have some new Gerry in bathing suit pictures - and they should be a considerable improvement over the July pictures, not that I don't love him no matter what. I do. Whether it be squooge (sp?) or Adonis-like, he is wonderful because he is sweet, lovable Gerry.

If he doesn't have to be in Capri until December 27 (Tuesday), he certainly has time to spend with his family in Scotland, which is where I imagine his heart longs to be.

JMHO

Lisa

Edited by Adoring

I'm with you Perrin!! Let's go!! I have always wanted to totally "skip" Christmas and do something major....like a trip to Capri for the holidays!! And Zany, I'm sure their weather is awesome, since it's the Mediteranean...just like today in So Cal, the sun is out and it's getting warmer for Christmas....about 70 today, and 72-73 for Saturday and Christmas Sunday!! It's nice that they let Gerry have the time off from filming for him to enjoy his holiday!! Wasn't he there last year too, with his beautifl Mom? WOW!!

Don't forget the Winter Olympics start in Feb and will be in Tourino Italy, and you know it will be beautiful!!

Catch ya later gals!! :rudolph:

Attila Girl :mopboyattila:

OK, I'm in too! I wouldn't even mind making it a 3-some!

Anyway, maybe we'll finally have some new Gerry in bathing suit pictures - and they should be a considerable improvement over the July pictures.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but average temperature in Napoli provence this time of year is around 10 degrees Celcius - jeans and shirt weather, but definitely not swim trunks weather........

Woo hoo! I got two gals to go with me! Let's go FP and AG! Hey AG you're in So Cal too? Where you are you at specifically? Maybe we can met at LAX. LOL! Hmm what is 10 degrees Celcius in Farenheit?

Woo hoo! I got two gals to go with me! Let's go FP and AG! Hey AG you're in So Cal too? Where you are you at specifically? Maybe we can met at LAX. LOL! Hmm what is 10 degrees Celcius in Farenheit?

That's 50 degrees Perrin. It is still warmer than here in Idaho, so let's go! I'd have to fly out of Salt Lake City, but lets go! Gals convention in Italy.

On another thought... I met one of the US bobsledders. OMG are they stud muffins! Not at cute in the face as Gerry, but those world class athlete guys are all 6'4''-ish and 225lbs. We may just want to stay for the olympics and hang out for a while!

In honor of Gerry's planned trip to Capri - I added photos from last year's Capri visit to the Photo Gallery (many thanks to celtic hearts and gerry's corner for sharing their galleries with us)

Here a few goodies :tasty:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I LOVE the Capri pics.

This one is one of my all time faves:

Posted Image

Anyway, maybe we'll finally have some new Gerry in bathing suit pictures - and they should be a considerable improvement over the July pictures.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but average temperature in Napoli provence this time of year is around 10 degrees Celcius - jeans and shirt weather, but definitely not swim trunks weather........

Dang...dang...dang...and triple dang. I was so hoping for some preemptive 300 skin shots.

He DOES look so happy and "normal guy" in those pics..

SIGH!

But I'm with Sarah....the first thing I thought when I heard Capri is, "Oh, that's nice. He should get some vaca after working so hard in cold Montreal...."

(Yeah, and then space aliens abducted me...)

Nope...real thought, "well crap, maybe we'll get some nice NEW PICTURES!"

I am SUCH a Gerry pic nerd!!!! Hoping against hope (ok, ok, so it's only 50 degrees Ger, whatever....your GALS NEED some skin pics in a BAD way, man! You once said something about "givin' it".....it's the middle of winter and we're dyin! Gees!) for some juicy new snaps (er...buttons....zippers....photos...whateva!)

But I'm with Sarah....the first thing I thought when I heard Capri is, "Oh, that's nice. He should get some vaca after working so hard in cold Montreal...."

(Yeah, and then space aliens abducted me...)

Nope...real thought, "well crap, maybe we'll get some nice NEW PICTURES!"

I know I know... I'm so considerate - NOT!

LOL. Not that I don't want him to have a great time - I just want something pretty to look at, too!

Just admit it GALS, you want to see what Gerry looks like without chest hair and treasure trail. Beard at the Ho and smile ready with rough looking medium length hair around that wonderful face.

NOW - use your imaginations and I am absolutely sure you will find G-string, oops, erm ... I mean loin-cloth etc very easy to picture.

So why do you need new pictures. The ones in your head are surely better because he is standing right next to you when all this occurs.

Slobber, drool, melt etc etc. Now just make up your own pictures and let the rest of us know what they look like.