Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GreenEyes

Gerry at Katsuya, dec 5th

Thanks GreenEyes! Nice to get some new pics!

He looks great, not happy at the razzis, and I'm kinda bummed he shaved. I love Gerry scruffy . . . the scruffier the better to me. But whatever . . . Gerry is Gerry and is gorgeous no matter what.

Lisa

I agree! I love the scruff. (maybe the ladies were complaining though) :funnyface:

Speaking of his "scruff", I was wondering how difficult it is to maintain at a certain length before it looks like a full fledged beard? Maybe it's easier to shave it off and start over again growing it to "scruff" length? Looks like he may have shaved that morning. He doesn't have as much of that "bad boy" look when he's cleaner shaven. But I like the way he can look one way and then the other! I like the feel of whiskers on my face but sometimes, a smooth face is nice!

D

Speaking of his "scruff", I was wondering how difficult it is to maintain at a certain length before it looks like a full fledged beard? Maybe it's easier to shave it off and start over again growing it to "scruff" length? Looks like he may have shaved that morning. He doesn't have as much of that "bad boy" look when he's cleaner shaven. But I like the way he can look one way and then the other! I like the feel of whiskers on my face but sometimes, a smooth face is nice!

D

There are clippers that have different levels/lengths to them. I'm SURE he has one, or if not, has someone who does it for him. But, from what I know about Gerry, it's probably easier for him to just shave it all off and start again. :lol:

i really love the leather jacket.he looks so good in both ways.clean shave or not,he looks gerrylicious! :drool1:

I love the scruff too but it's nice to see him all cleaned up. He looks great!! :drool1:

I agree. I love the jacket and I really don't care if he's clean shaven, scruffy or bearded. I like all looks. Although some days I have a stronger preference for one over the other. He looks so handsome clean shaven in POTO. I love the beard in Beowulf & Grendel and how can you not want to nuzzle that scruff. Sigh.......

Video of Gerry leaving Katsuya

Ana :wave:

Awww - now I have to say something here . . . did you notice that the only time he smiled was when the fans came up to him? He hugged them and was so sweet. The rest of the time, he was stone faced, not interacting with the razzis, even when they complimented him. He did say something as he got in his car (a new one?) but other than that, it was all about getting out of there.

Thanks Ana!

Lisa

All I know is that he is beautiful!

He looks a little uncomfortable, 'like OMG, how the heck do they know I am here?' but he looks very hawt...very very HAWT!! :)

thanks for the photos and vid :)

He looks great in that jacket :kiss: and he does seem grumpy when the razzis corner him but he still looks

adorable with that look on his face

he does really look hawt,and i like his car.looks pretty wicked awesome! :drool1:

He's one sexy man, whoa! Can you imagine for a moment, if you haven't already been so lucky, to stand so close to so much raw sexuality? Just the powerful energy would be palpable, mixed with the visual of him, (what color would those eyes be?) the sound of that voice, the smell of him (Burberry Brit and leather), and that chance that if he bestowed a gratuitous embrace upon the likes of you, you might just get an opportunity to feel that little "scruff" especially if he were to, perhaps, steal a kiss? I have noticed when he goes in for a hug, he likes to bury his face in the neck area, so I'd make sure I've scrubbed it well with soap!

I can imagine if I got the chance to see him in the flesh, that all of my other senses would be doing a happy dance as well! Let's see, what other senses might be involved, eh? By the way, for now at least, I'll settle for my "air kiss" anytime Gerry? :kisswink:

:yay:

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

He looks sexy when he scowls! GAWD!!!

I know :cunning: I thought it was just me being weird and loving all those photos of him when he looks pissed off or ticked off

or grumpy but those make the best photos :wuv:

Im glad Im not alone in thinking that :funnyface:

Edited by Guest

I, too, love the scowling Gerard....it reminds me of Terry Sheridan Face...so sexy!!! Did anyone else notice that it looks like..how do I say it...like his manly chest is back? on IMDB some of the rude responders (they make anti-Butler comments, but they continue to visit the site ad nauseum)..made comments about his rather full pecs. Now they look more hunky. Did anyone else notice just as he got into the car? I paused it there. He is so hot!!!! I had appreciated other actors in the past...but "appreciate" them is all I thought about. Gerry gives me chills...and then makes me become volcanic. I cluld look and listen to him for days at a time. I'm almost too excited to breathe: RNR is coming soon...TUT is going to make me expire when I see him on screen..andnow the Bounty Hunter hottie...These pictures and that video(Thanks!!!!!)..will certainly do me in..but what a way to go!!!!

Bonanza14

I know :cunning: I thought it was just me being weird and loving all those photos of him when he looks pissed off or ticked off

I, too, love the scowling Gerard....it reminds me of Terry Sheridan Face...so sexy!!! Did anyone else notice that it looks like..how do I say it...like his manly chest is back? on IMDB some of the rude responders (they make anti-Butler comments, but they continue to visit the site ad nauseum)..made comments about his rather full pecs. Now they look more hunky. Did anyone else notice just as he got into the car? I paused it there. He is so hot!!!! I had appreciated other actors in the past...but "appreciate" them is all I thought about. Gerry gives me chills...and then makes me become volcanic. I cluld look and listen to him for days at a time. I'm almost too excited to breathe: RNR is coming soon...TUT is going to make me expire when I see him on screen..andnow the Bounty Hunter hottie...These pictures and that video(Thanks!!!!!)..will certainly do me in..but what a way to go!!!!

Bonanza14