Gerard Butler GALS

TUT pics

phoenixgirl

Lisa.........................Lisa......................!! I made the mistake of opening this before I left work earlier and I swear my jaw dropped open. Unforunately it stayed that way for at least a full minute. Thankfully, no one else was around. I am highly susceptible to anything dance related as it is, but WOWWWW.....and that forearm..............and his hands!! :galdown:

Thank you :rose:

Ren

________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

_______________ *MEDIC! _________________She flat lined again!

:p Frannie

How can Katherine keep her knees from folding while being held like that by that gorgeous man? Just the thought of it makes my knees weak. Gawd, Gerry really knows how to hold a woman. Great pictures!! Thanks Lisa for posting them!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I'm so glad you guys liked those. For whatever reason, it just really makes me happy to see all these posts with the outpouring of love, passion and, oh hell, lust! I haven't been able to get them off my mind all night at work! I'm still drooling!

I hope there will be more coming out!!

Lisa

I'm so glad you guys liked those. For whatever reason, it just really makes me happy to see all these posts with the outpouring of love, passion and, oh hell, lust! I haven't been able to get them off my mind all night at work! I'm still drooling!

I hope there will be more coming out!!

Lisa

Thank YOU Lisa for making us happy! Definitely plotz-worthy pics. Looks like we have our Hannukah pressies early. :lol:

OMFB!!!! Fran, Suzie, do you think we will MAKE IT until April 3rd? I mean with photos

like these, it's kinda scarey!! Maybe I should carry a defibrilator at all times--wait, I

DON'T OWN one!!! Hope my family knows CPR, cause I can't croak before this movie

comes out!! (I don't have a heart condition except for the fact it is not in my chest--

a certain Scottish actor stole it!!)

Thank you, Lisa. You certainly "made our day" and our night, too!!!

Hugs,

Judy