Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Phantom's Muse, Christine (if I may),

My dearest hubby is a depressive and has been hospitalised once, and my daughter is bi-polar. So believe me I understand firstly your need for serenity and secondly the very good step of coming out of yourself to interact with others. Good on you girl!!! It is so hard, especially around this time of year. But I see the way the GALS have responded and ain't it wonderful.

I'm a very outgoing lady, always have been, and my glass is always more than half full, so I always have tons of positive emotions to share (maybe that is why the universe gave me my family, cause son is ADD and rage was his middle name for most of his teens - now a wonderful guy with partner and about to provide 1st grandchild).

It is good that you understand what you need for yourself. I have come to love the people on these threads in only the three short weeks I've been posting here, your posts always cheer me.

By the way, I have put in for the $35M lottery on New Years. So I need you to really put out positive signals so I can get a decent share and I will spring for us both to go to Vegas *sighs, prays, wishes and crosses toes, ankles, knees, fingers and eyes for luck*. I'm not kidding. It would be so nice to talk personally to someone who understands the obsession with Gerry AND Terry (chuckle).

Phantom's Muse, Christine (if I may),

My dearest hubby is a depressive and has been hospitalised once, and my daughter is bi-polar. So believe me I understand firstly your need for serenity and secondly the very good step of coming out of yourself to interact with others. Good on you girl!!! It is so hard, especially around this time of year. But I see the way the GALS have responded and ain't it wonderful.

I'm a very outgoing lady, always have been, and my glass is always more than half full, so I always have tons of positive emotions to share (maybe that is why the universe gave me my family, cause son is ADD and rage was his middle name for most of his teens - now a wonderful guy with partner and about to provide 1st grandchild).

It is good that you understand what you need for yourself. I have come to love the people on these threads in only the three short weeks I've been posting here, your posts always cheer me.

By the way, I have put in for the $35M lottery on New Years. So I need you to really put out positive signals so I can get a decent share and I will spring for us both to go to Vegas *sighs, prays, wishes and crosses toes, ankles, knees, fingers and eyes for luck*. I'm not kidding. It would be so nice to talk personally to someone who understands the obsession with Gerry AND Terry (chuckle).

Oh, TW!!! You are the sweetest lady!!! *getting teary-eyed* Thank you, first of all, for understanding my plight and offering your support. You must be very strong and empathetic to deal with your family's various conditions, and I feel for them as well...it ain't easy to live with depression and anxiety at all. I mean, it's not easy to BE depressed and it's not easy to watch your loved ones AFFLICTED with it. I suspect I may be ADD as well; it was a diagnosis provided about three years ago, but my current p-doc disagrees with the evaluation, so who knows? I'm glad that your son is better, though; such excellent news gives me hope.

Your posts cheer me, too! And if you win that lottery...WHOO WHEE!!! We're there! I'll take you to dinner and spring for a massage for you (I'll try to get Gerry to do it...)! :cunning:

Many hugs to you,

Christine :inlove: