Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

Since we've all been drooling over that picture on the 300 site Santa has had to rethink his list. He's switching all us from the "naughty list" to the "kinda kinky & twisted list"!

HaveMercy, I love the ecard above. Thanks to all the gals who provided us with such yummy ecards for the holiday season. Santa never looked so good!!

I hope each & everyone of you have a wonderful Christmas with your families!

:sleigh:

I'm editing & laughing here....I'm size & color challenged today!!!!

Edited by nade

:drooldrum::bouncydrool: :bouncydrool3: :drool1::heat: :tasty:

That... pic... blown... up... Stef...

:scared:

Uhbaddah... blahbaddah... uhhhhhh... heeebadah....

*twitch* *twitch*

:spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

Lmao, I had to run down town to pick my Mom up from work, I'm using her car cause it has snow tires and mine doesn't, then I ran immediately to here cause I promised I would report via email to Sofie regarding just how "rockin" Gals gets over the emperor in his "new clothes".

Yeah Sarah, very PLUMP leather um....would it be more of a codpiece than a loincloth? Experts?

giddiness rocks, and Abrock, if you can still think good thoughts after seeing that, I dunno!!

Toni, got your card yesterday morning before I left home, Thanks baby!!

Yes, one pic has officially pushed far into the naughty side! I'm supposed to be doing some other web work right now and I can't tear my eyes away from the Royal Thighness! gahhhhh what that man does to me! :pant2:

FYI: the pics, plus the... erm.. enlarged (hehe) ones, are now in the Gallery

Oh! BTW, I have recieved Christmas cards/goodies from the following: Swansong, Dawn, Toni, Sofie, Risa, Barb, Aislinn....am I missing anyone? I can't remember. But thank you GALS!! You will get yours after Christmas. :kiss:

What am I doing still here, should be in bed long time ago. But I hoped and prayed that Stef could make that pic bigger.

Well, not bad, I mean the loincloth or whatever you call that thing, but is this really Gerry's body???? He looks pumped up - I mean his chest. If its really his body then I almost feel sorry for what he had to do to get into that shape. And for my taste its just a bit too much muscles.

Just my taste - but I think I better run and hide now.........

Ah, but would you say that if he was in his costume like that in front of you? I think *tastes* would erm...fly out the window, eh? :kisswink: Loss of the treasure trail and everything!

Ah, but would you say that if he was in his costume like that in front of you? I think *tastes* would erm...fly out the window, eh? :kisswink: Loss of the treasure trail and everything!

Well honestly I don't know, but my eyes would probably get stuck at his loincloth.

OMG! STEF!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

So, will he be the King of the mop boys? :leo:

Well..as a matter of fact.. :kisswink:

:leo: Holy Billy! Sweet Margaret!

Say goodbye to the squooge, Sarah!

Our man is lookin' mighty fine..so fierce... *thud*

Hello everyone!

I have been MIA for the last 2 days because I am resting.

I will include a little bio for Leo on the Mop-Boy page.

All Hail King Leo!

King of the Mop-Boys

Duke of Drool.

Lord of Lustful Leathery Billy Gear!

No worries..Marek is still Mop-Boy Supervisor and Jackie is Assistant Supervisor.

Everyone who asked me for graphics, I will finish them this weekend!

I hope to get to the post office this weekend as well.

I really need a good night's sleep, so I'll see yas tomorrow.

Stef, can you come here? I wanna give you a HUGE snog.

:leo::leo::leo::leo::leo::leo::leo:

I think with that effort from you I just crossed over from TNLW......

See? See??? It's not just me! :kiss:

Ummmmm....

GALS, I think I lost consciousness for a minute when I saw that picture! I had email from all of the local Tarts and then one from a friend five hours away...all of them going....GO to gb.net RIGHT NOW and look at the update!!!

And a Gerry Merry Christmas to ME!!!!!!

And yeah...the fullness of a certain pair of leather underwear did NOT pass me unacknowledged!

Long live King LEO! :leo: