Gerard Butler GALS

12/11 - What about...?

becozy

Gerry IS the seiest man to have ever LIVED!!!!

I love his eyes, nose, mouth ,face, ears, hair, physique, mind, personality, yadda, yadda, yadda...I have lusted at his biceps, triceps, thights, yadda...

But that latest shot of him dancing...I've discovered a new body part of his that I had overlooked before...My God, did you look at his ulna and radius ? His arm is so manlyk!!!! I feel weak...I feel like just framing that arm of his..and his goregous large hands....I'm all aflutter!

Poptart

Gerry IS the seiest man to have ever LIVED!!!!

I love his eyes, nose, mouth ,face, ears, hair, physique, mind, personality, yadda, yadda, yadda...I have lusted at his biceps, triceps, thights, yadda...

But that latest shot of him dancing...I've discovered a new body part of his that I had overlooked before...My God, did you look at his ulna and radius ? His arm is so manlyk!!!! I feel weak...I feel like just framing that arm of his..and his goregous large hands....I'm all aflutter!

Poptart

no doubt about it! gerry is and always remain as the Sexiest Man Alive! :ohbaby:

Edited by Guest

Yeah, Gerry is sexy and certainly is no boy, but I'm a Federal employee and I've been perving on my future boss. I love to see him walk and I love to hear him talk, and I'll see him more often than I'll see Gerry, for sure.

Sharon

Edited by aprilxxi

Gerry is the first, second, third, and fourth sexiest man on the planet. No one holds a candle light to him. He is perfection walking, or standing, or sitting or anything else. YES!! Finally!!

The women of the world have spoken, People has to listen.

Sandy

how can u read that, guys??

it's really tiny. idk where the other link is to the article...

Just click on the picture and you can see if full size.