Gerard Butler GALS

12/11 - What about...?

becozy

I can't believe Gerry keeps getting left off of this list. Every year it seems he's on the "should have been on the list" list. When will these people get a clue? LOL.

They can keep Prince William...but I agree with the other two as well.

OMG, Gerry is the most incredibly sexy man on two feet, in the Universe!!! Those crystal green to-drown-in eyes, that beautiful, soft scruffy, those incredible come-kiss-me lips that are perfectly shaped and so soft looking. That body :drool1:, those awesome arms and those beautiful long legs. His wonderful hands and that dazzling smile that makes you think the sun just came out on a stormy day! OMG, let's not forget that awesome manly chest with just enough 'forest' to get dreamily lost in!!! There is NOTHING, NOTHING about this man that is not sexy and incredibly gorgeous. Gerry has all my votes for anything that says he is the most incredibly beautiful man I have ever seen, and at my age , that's a lot of pretty, handsome men!!! Gerry is the ULTRA MAN!!! :thud:

AOGJoanna

Ditto. I just spent the last couple of hours watching some older Gerry videos from Ischia film festival. What realy connected was when he said Paul Young was his favorite singer when growing up. Paul Young wa

:wuv: The one when he sings! LOVE THAT!

Joanna, you described Gerry perfectly!!!! Gerry is all man . . . the alpha male that every other man on the planet should hope to be like. He drips sex appeal . . . and is just the most incredible man God created.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

OOPHS. i'll continue here. Paul Young was my favorite singer in the 1980s. It was so great to see Gerry giving him his due. And, he actually sang a few lines of 'Wherever I Leave My Hat, That's My Home.' I knew I loved himfor a reason.

OOPHS. i'll continue here. Paul Young was my favorite singer in the 1980s. It was so great to see Gerry giving him his due. And, he actually sang a few lines of 'Wherever I Leave My Hat, That's My Home.' I knew I loved himfor a reason.

The most glorious 12 seconds on YouTube!

:lol:

Joanna, you described Gerry perfectly!!!! Gerry is all man . . . the alpha male that every other man on the planet should hope to be like. He drips sex appeal . . . and is just the most incredible man God created.

Lisa[/b][/color][/font]

Lisa,

Thank You for the wonderful remark. I am so totally in love with this incredible man as a wanna be friend, that all other men pale in comparison for me. It's still his wonderful, funny, sexy, awesome voice that gets me everytime. I can be sitting on the computer and hear that adorable voice and I can't do anything else but sit and listen. Watching him talk and his giggle with that amazing smile and laughter so forthcoming from being happy, makes my world a beautiful place to live in. Gerry has been, is now, and ever shall be my only man. I like others, Alex O'Loughlin is pretty close but Gerry is ALL. I can't feel any of the things I feel from Gerry with any other actors. Just to see his face before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning, makes my whole day absolutely wonderful. I am very happy to have him in movies and pictures. That is enough for me and if that's all I ever have, I am satisfied. Gerry is Incredible.

Thanks Lisa,

AOGJoanna

It's 12 hours later and I still can't get over the few seconds of Gerry singing 'Anywhere I lay my hat . . .' I can't believe I never saw that before. It may only be a few seconds, but it's the most incredibly sexy thing I have ever encountered. Dear God, that man is poetry.

Gerry had that effect on me too, Sasharose. I found myself going back to YouTube again and again to view that short marvelous sample of his wonderful singing. You just want to say more, Gerry, please sing more! :omg:

He is now .......he was then.....and always will be my choice .....NO ONE can compare!

:wuv: Frannie

You said it Frannie!!!! Was..Is and will Always be the Ultra Alpha Male. Lisa added Alpha and I am so in agreement with ALL the GALS here. I wish I had sent that in to People mag, but I so very much Thank the wonderful person that did it for me.

Jo

OK, I hate to belabor a point since I'm a relative newbie and you all knew about this video way before my recent discovery. But, of course, I went back to the Ischia video this a.m. and became even more entranced when I woke up to the fact that Gerry was singing 'Light My Fire.' I wanted to tell the interviewer to shut the heck up and let us listen to GB singing in the background. I wish there were some sound expert who could cut the interview noise and bring up the sound of him singing. (I watch way too much CSI and NCIS. Help us Abby! LOL)

Do you suppose there is some way we can convince the powers that be in his management to have him make a CD? I don't think most people realize how wonderful he is as a rock/pop singer. Anew phase to his career, perhaps? . I need to get a hobby. Wait, GB is my hobby.

You should have seen this board when that first was discovered! OH - MY - GOD. We went nuts . . . so welcome to being normal. :lol:

I just wish he would sing more. Loved him singing in PSILY, but I need more of that beautiful tenor voice of his. :wuv:

Lisa

MORE OF HIS TENOR VOICE!!!!!!! HECK LISA I'M SELFISH!!!!! I NEED MORE OF HIM!!!! YUUUUMMMMMMMM!!! :drool1: