Gerard Butler GALS

Average Ger

phoenixgirl

Which job???  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which mundane job would you do WITH Gerry?

• Dishes
    • Yard work (raking , mowing, etc.)
    • House cleaning (dusting, vacuuming, etc.)
    • Work on the car
    • Wash the car
    • Doing the laundry
    • Putting together a piece of furniture
    • Putting up wallpaper
    • Cooking a meal
    • Grocery shopping

I was packing oranges the other day and it was so fun, and of course, I was thinking how cool it would have been do have Gerry help. So, this poll popped into my head:

If you could do any mundane job WITH Gerry (not just sit and watch him - that's just too easy), which would you do? As always, feel free to explain your choice - it's always fun.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:funnyup: Had to go with the piece of furniture because in my mind, I can see us putting together some Ikea furniture and trying to make sense of Swedish instructions! I can so hear him swearing in Scottish in my head and me swearing along in French! :lol:

I'm in the process (never-ending) of cleaning out my basement. Moving things, sorting through "stuff", deciding what stays, what goes. We are both easily distractable and the endless questions about, "What's this?", "Where did this come from?", "Does this stay or go?", etc. would while away a very pleasant. . . year or two!

Jane

I chose yard work as well. I could really put him to good use out here. Mowing, weed-eating, unloading feed, stacking hay, shoveling manure, fixing fences, clearing brush, replacing my flourescents (hope he's not afraid of heights). I guess "farm work" is more appropriate.

The rest of that stuff I'd rather he did instead of me. LOL.

I chose grocery shopping, because I at least look decent when I do that. For every other chore on the list, I usually don't look too glamorous. For grocery shopping I could wear some nice jeans, my sexy boots, and do my hair and make-up so he wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with me, LOL!

Also, I think he'd be very entertaining, cracking jokes about the various vegetables and fruits; making silly faces and just being charming. If we went to Zupans, we could take a break for a cup of coffee and have a nice talk.

Swannie

While I would gladly do any of the chores on the List with Gerry, I have to choose yard work.

I have always enjoyed working outside, even here in the Hubs of Hell. And there t'ain't nuttn' better than a man doing yard work! OMFB! All those muscles dancing in his arms and bare back........... :pant: __________________________ :galdown::attila:

How fun that you came up with this poll. I voted for the yard work, cause with all the yard work, raking leaves, pine needles that I had this fall, I would think how nice it would be for Gerry to join me in the work outside. : :whome2:

I chose cooking a meal because that would mean a lot of team work and close space maneuvering next to and all around each other. Lots of giggling and chit chat whilst slicing, chopping, stirring, mixing, etc.

Also we would want to sample taste things as we go along and that involves putting our index fingers in each other's mouth and licking them off! :spit:

Then there's the final sharing of the meal and all the delectable delights that we created. Dessert will be served in the bedroom. And of course, since this is all purely fantasy, I am young, single, gorgeous and look fantastic 24/7 with pairfect hair, make-up and body. :lol:

I voted for house-cleaning, but the specific chore would be cleaning out my closet. That's because it's a dreaded chore I've been putting off for months. I think if Gerry were helping me I would actually enjoy cleaning out the closet! :lol:

I chose washing the car because that involves water, which could be strategically aimed to get Wet Gerry to appear. And then I could offer to dry him off, of course. :pointy::pant:

:funnyup: Wet Gerry! :drool1: Why didn't I think of that???? Can I change my vote???? :lol:

I don't like house work, yard work or cooking. I actually enjoy doing laundry but there's not much to it really and I'm picky about how it's done. When I get ready to clean house, however, I prepare by drinking a Red Bull and turning on POTO soundtrack real loud (or Earth, Wind and Fire)! Maybe Gerry could help me and we could do a "strange duet" while cleaning. But another mundane chore, at least on a ranch, that wasn't mentioned is farrier work (horse hoof trimming). Not fun. If Gerry could do the "trimming" I could hold the horses. This would require him to be bent over most of the time stradling the leg of a horse while I got to stare at his gorgeous little arse! :funnyup::pant:

D

Oh I'm so glad you guys are having fun with this, and I'm having a blast reading all the fantasies it's bringing up!

I voted for dishes . . . I HATE doing the dishes - I'd rather clean the toilet. But somehow I can see Gerry and I, side-by-side (kinda like Katie's fantasy), washing, talking, laughing and getting each other a little wet in the meantime. I can see myself blowing the bubbles onto Gerry, him splashing me back . . . :wuv:

Back to reality . . . I actually HAVE a sinkful of dishes to do. :tantrum:

I chose Grocery Shopping only because I would get such a kick out of all the females and prolly some males too staring at us ...um...him with their mouths open..... possibly drooling all over themselves and of course they would be GREEN with envy cause he's with me!! :p I could just see a gridlock going on in the grocery store with all the carts trying to get down the same aisle at the same time! :D hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe......sometimes I'm so evil... :nanana:

:wave: Frannie

But another mundane chore, at least on a ranch, that wasn't mentioned is farrier work (horse hoof trimming). Not fun. If Gerry could do the "trimming" I could hold the horses. This would require him to be bent over most of the time stradling the leg of a horse while I got to stare at his gorgeous little arse!

I only let certified farriers trim my horses...but if Gerry goes to farrier school and learns how, I'd gladly stare at his bulging biceps and cute butt while he does the horses' feet.

And one of mine is shod...so I'd get the added bonus of watching him pound the snot out of a piece of steel with a big hammer...over and over and over and over.

And it is a great time for conversation. I love my farrier...we talk about everything.

I put grocery shopping I was gonna add cooking but Im so used to doing that myself and very possessive in the

kitchen Im afraid I might yell at him to give me space lol! :)

but cooking would be nice too