Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

Gallery question

A couple of questions . . .

I noticed that a few of the Klaus Roethlisbergers are in the "unknown" section of the Gallery in Photoshoots. Just an observation, but I think his are some of the most beautiful pictures of Gerry ever. Could he have his own section? And there's one he did that isn't in there at all.

I have some pics of Gerry - photoshoots - that are not in the Gallery. I'm assuming it's cause we don't have permission or we didn't ask. For instance . . . there's a whole black and white photoshoot by a photographer named Decker (the bench, etc.) that isn't in the gallery. Am I just not seeing them? Or do we need to ask for permission?

Just some things that popped into my head while making siggies and looking for pics to use . . .

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

A couple of questions . . .

I noticed that a few of the Klaus Roethlisbergers are in the "unknown" section of the Gallery in Photoshoots. Just an observation, but I think his are some of the most beautiful pictures of Gerry ever. Could he have his own section? And there's one he did that isn't in there at all.

I have some pics of Gerry - photoshoots - that are not in the Gallery. I'm assuming it's cause we don't have permission or we didn't ask. For instance . . . there's a whole black and white photoshoot by a photographer named Decker (the bench, etc.) that isn't in the gallery. Am I just not seeing them? Or do we need to ask for permission?

Just some things that popped into my head while making siggies and looking for pics to use . . .

Lisa

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/magazines/general/luomo405/

I never would have thought to look in the magazines! Thank you - again - Sheri. You seem to be bailing me out lately. LOL

Still think Klaus needs his own section. :D

Lisa

Lisa ~ since Barb and Stef handle the gallery I'll forward your question on to them.

Thanx for the help Hobbes! :wave:

Oh yes! Lisa if you have some not in our gallery send them to Stef or Barb so we can get on that. Not such thing as too much yum.

Oh yes! Lisa if you have some not in our gallery send them to Stef or Barb so we can get on that. Not such thing as too much yum.

I will. I have a Klaus that's not in the gallery (KB you know which one), and I think a couple other Deckers. I'll send them and see . . .

Thanks for everyone's help!

Lisa

Since I'm relatively new to posting, I may have missed info about getting my hands on real pictures of Gerry. My printer is dead, so I'm going to have to get a new one after the new year. But, I am on a mission to get a picture that is my favorite. It's the one of Gerbear sitting and leaning back in front of a bar with his shirt parted and his abs showing. He's wearing jeans torn in all the right places. I'd say its during filming of 300?? Please, tell me it's not a manip. Is it available anywhere? I need this picture. Help.

Since I'm relatively new to posting, I may have missed info about getting my hands on real pictures of Gerry. My printer is dead, so I'm going to have to get a new one after the new year. But, I am on a mission to get a picture that is my favorite. It's the one of Gerbear sitting and leaning back in front of a bar with his shirt parted and his abs showing. He's wearing jeans torn in all the right places. I'd say its during filming of 300?? Please, tell me it's not a manip. Is it available anywhere? I need this picture. Help.

Sorry, sweetie . . . it's a manip. A :fook: ing great one, but a manip all the same.

There are THOUSANDS of gorgeous REAL pictures of Gerry to choose from, though! Literally - thousands. You can find another gorgeous pic.

And I'd like to add . . . don't buy them off eBay! Especially the signed ones. Those are the ones the autograph hounds, razzi's, etc. bug him for. Let's not support their efforts!

Lisa

sarahrose,i actually have the photo you are looking for.but,let me find it and i will send it to you.Because i have a account at photobucket.so let me get it for you and i will PM it to you.

sarahrose,i actually have the photo you are looking for.but,let me find it and i will send it to you.Because i have a account at photobucket.so let me get it for you and i will PM it to you.

Oh I have it! Sorry, sarahorse! I didn't realize you wanted it.

But I'll let Phantom get is since she's probably looking for it . . . if she doesn't find it, I know right where mine is. :lol:

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

okay sasharose,i already sent it to you.

let me know if you need anything.

OK, I just want to say how much I appreciate this site and all of you. Lisa, Phantom etc., all of you. Thanks.