Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

dear friends,

I would ask you to keep Bill and I in your prayers today. I don't have any specifics yet, but there are some health concerns, perhaps serious.

I am kind of falling apart, but I need to be strong, so please think fondly of my Bill.

Swannie

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Swannie,

You've got them!! All I can give as often as I think of you today. I will also call and have you both put on the prayer list!!! Much love and all you need from here, just ask and I will do all I can. But prayers work very well!!!

Hugs Sweet Swannie, :wuv:

Jo

Hi everyone! Suzie and her mother are still unpacking boxes and waiting for various installers at the house, but Suzie is thrilled to be there and out of that hotel room. I'll be going back over there on Thursday, or sooner, if she needs me to help with anything. Today hubby and I worked all day taking down our Christmas tree and outside decorations, finally! My next project is to clean out my closet. Oh joy!

Swannie-Of course, I'll pray for Bill! :hugs:

Anna- Thanks for the decorations! :wuv:

Oh just flying in and out again . See things are moving with Suzie and Lady E. great going. Anna I am here. I am tired from volunteering to day we were so busy. I hurt so I can't stay I have to go sit in the comfy chair. Ya';ll have a good night and BlueJean whacha doin? Sue lu lots, Frannie and Peg, and everyone. Raina SNow :hearts::hearts:

:wave:

Just checkin in before I go fall in my bed! I am exhausted after all the stuff today and the good and the bad news from the doctor. But I have a good attitude and will keep up my chin!!

I am so glad Suzie and her Mom are in their house too! Tell Suzie prayers are still coming her way that all stays good with the house forever!!!! God Bless you Suzie and I want to tell you I was so much looking forward to meeting you at the Con in June. My loss! Maybe next year!!! I am planning on being able to walk so well that I can wear pretty shoes. Not the clunky shoes I have now. I hate gym shoes so much.

Love and many Prayers for You and your lovely Mom , :wuv:

Jo

Hi Ladies!!

Guess if you're gone off the site for almost TWO weeks, it's logs you out!! Thank goodness I found my password on my own this time!!

I've been working hard, then had a sick day, followed by two days (and a weekend off) for oral surgery. It was so nice to have some down time even if I didn't get to go anywhere or do anything fun. I have not had anytime off since Vegas 2007 and every gal knows there is NO resting there!! :music:

There is NO way I can get caught up on all that's been posted since the New Year. But I hope eveyone is well and happy and THINKING POSITIVE for the NEW year!! :pointy:

Loved seeing Gerry at the GG's since I was watching it and had NO idea he would be there, and actually be a presenter. :wuv: He looked nice. And did you catch him in the clip on E on Monday night? A FOURsome!! :spit:

So Gerry! The wise guy!!

Oh, I guess I need to change my siggy!

Hugs, Nancy

Edited by Attila Girl

Nancy, Gerry is going to be on Jay Leno tonight....just from a clip at the GG where apparently Gerry is going to do something hysterical...so turn on your tv woman...lol

hugs,

Sue

Oh ca ca-poo poo! I was just going to go to bed!! :tantrum:

What in the world...he's on? I should have skipped work and gone to Burbank today...I had NO idea!! :tantrum:

I LOVE seeing Gerry on Leno.

I think that is the absolute best way to see him... :wuv::wuv::wuv:

(and of course, that first time, in 2007 was when I got to rub his back(!!) :pointy: and get a picture with him!! :drool1:

OH MY LORD.

Jerry and Ross the Intern! GOOD NIGHT SHIRT! That was sooooo funny! SUE! THanks for knowing and saying on the forum cause I was headed for bed! WHAT A HOOT!!!!

Jill

:whoa:

:funnyup: That was SO worth it!! Gerry slipping his hand inside his shirt to pluck a chest hair!!! :drool1:

:spit: And Heidi Klum waxing Ross' arm was hilarious!!

And then the girl with the urine sample!!

That guy is hilarious!!

And I was glad to see how many celebrities enjoyed his sense of humor.

Goodnite...thanks SUE!! :kiss:

OMG! Ross The Intern is so funny.

I think he is such a hoot.

But when Gerry plucked his chest

hair I just about fell off my chair.

The whole segment was just hilarious.

I hope someone gets this in the

multimedia section.

Gerry thats why we love ya!

Debbie

Hello everyone! I know its been a verry long time. It been a crazy 6 months or so, but I vow to post more and join in again.

:hugskisses: to all.

Erica

:wall::tantrum: How do you guys find this stuff out????? Please tell me somebody has the clip......PLEASE!

:wave: Erica, nice to see you again! Hope you are doing well Sweetie!

OH....Sorry Nancy....It has been a while. I was wondering what you been doing. Good to see ya and um ...yeah...time to change your siggy! :kisswink:

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to all my galfriends just in case...

Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

:tantrum: OMG!!! Did I miss Gerry on Leno? I'll cry my eyes out!!! Someone please put the clips up of all this awesome Gerry stuff. I agree with Lady Fran!!! Where do you find all this awesome stuff about our Gerry???!!! I spent the entire day, after the doctors visit, on this computer and never saw any mention of Gerry on Leno last night. Or is it tonight, Wednesday??? OH I'll just cry that I missed our man. I love seeing him on Leno. Jay lets Gerry be himself and I love it! Sweet, gorgeous, funny Gerry! What a lethal combination. :thud:

Hey, does someone remember some time back that we had a novel writer of romance books on and I can't remember if it was a lady named Karen Marie Moning or just exactly who. But I haven't read a romance story in 25 years at least! A title caught my eye while I was waiting for my girl friend to finish choosing her romance books at the library, and it caught my eye because it was level with my sitting down eye! "Beyond the Highland Mist"! Just because it said Highland, I picked it up. I read it and OMG, I put Gerry's face to the Laird and I am famished for more of this woman's books. I am not a romance reading woman. I love mysteries, especially of the Victorian and Edwardian era, either in England or here. I swore off romance books because they were all the same ol' thing. This woman is awesome and she leaves just enough to the imagination but not much, so be warned, it's pretty risque'. But I love them. Unfortunately there are not as many as Kathleen E Woodiwiss, whom I used to read in the '80's. Then I got tired of the same ol' plots and got so busy working and taking care of a 96 year old woman, a 60 year old man, a 2 year old boy and my very precious Grand daughter of a few months of age, and working midnight to 8am, books were not an option. So I quit. But this title caught my eye and now Karen has caught my mind and heart. Every Scottish Laird is our Gerry!!! With long hair like he had in Atilla only smooth and qued. OMG he is awesome. I know, you're sick Jo. But Gerry brings out the woman in me that had lain dormant for so many years, until I heard and saw that incredible man in "Mrs. Brown"!! I am a lost soul now that I have seen and loved that incredible man. No other man is worth a second look. I will just stay in my little part of heaven with the G-Man in my heart and my mind and just revel in the fact that I get to watch him whenever I want to with my small collection of movies. I do remember he is a human man and that is what made me fall for him, but I have Gerry on a pedestal and I love him up there. Every so often it tips a bit, but he is human and I expect it to tip once in a while, but he still my ALL in a man!!

Sorry about the rambling. But Gerry does that to me, as I think you all know!!!

Thanks for 'listening'.

Hugs All, :hearts:

:archie: 's Ocean Gal Jo

Did anyone notify someone on the Mod Squad that Gerry was going to be on Leno? Bollocks! I only watch it on Monday unless I know ahead of time there is someone I want to see and I never knew that was going to be on. I'm not sure if anyone captured it so we could get it in Multimedia. I would even have been up at that time because I was watching some stuff off my DVR! :tantrum::tantrum:
Susan, I heard about it here on another thread last night AFTER it was shown on the east coast...someone posted (probably in the GG thread I think) that there was a tape on Leno with one of the interns (??) who was asking stars for dna material at the Golden Globes and that Gerry gave him some chest hair. I immediately came here to the support center and posted it...the only one on at that time was Nancy and I told her and Jill (Auntm) got the message from here as well.... Edited by irish

I am confused is it on tonight weds. or was it already on monday? I could still see it if its tonight.

I am tired was alone at the hospital today and had a sweet little 5 year old boy Johnathan helping me behind the desk he handed me envelopes that I had to put inside calendars to go out and he was so sweet. I walked a lot taking people to icu and ccu and nuero and everywhere. Had a good lunch. they pay for our lunch. I also got an early birhtday card from the volunteer office with 2 coupons in it for 20% off the stuff in the gift shop and I love to shop there for earrings and candles so I will be using them.

its going to 24 here tonight and 19 tomorrow night I see the whole USA is having bad winter weather. Blue Jean are you warm? Texas too Suzie is in the 20's they said stay warm that wind across Texas will cut you in two.

Hello everyone and have a good night, I can't type everyones name tonight I am too cold. I am going to my chair with a quilt and hot cocoa and then will call Yvonne. lu lu all lots Raina SNow

Hey Gals - so much excitement for a few days - now we're kinda' coasting again. Maybe it's a good thing that we can pause and catch our breath.

RS - Jonathan sounds like a delight. Good experience for both of you - you being a grandma and him wanting to help. Good show.

It isn't warm here - I'm still fighting some infection in my sinuses - but I am better. I slept two hours last night - I'm trying to wean myself off sleeping pills. I'm going to try it without one again tonight - hopefully, I'm so tired even my brain will have to slow down.

Cheers, Gals!

Raina Snow,

I'll take 24 instead of 7, which it is right now!!! Dear God, my heart goes out to the homeless people when the weather is like this. I almost feel guilty while I get to lay in my confy cozy bed and read my books. Almost, because I was pretty much in that position of no heat when our furnace went out and we had to wait months to get a new one. No money hurts a lot!!!! But no house is worse. Dear God I want to cry for them. I know there are places they can go, but alot of them won't go because when they fall asleep, their things are stolen. And all the empty buildings wiith minimal heat to keep pipes from bursting could be opened for them. It's a crying shame/

Anyway, I am going to watch Leno tonight just for the heck of it!!!! You keep warm with a nice fleece blanket and some toasty socks with you cocoa and get some rest Sweetie.

Love Ya ALL,

Jo