Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

I'm not sure exactly where I should post this (other than on the board someplace) but I want to thank Paisley for my wonderful new siggy - thank you so much. I love it! I am amazed at you Gals and your talents with graphics, etc. I admire that very much.

Edited by BlueJean

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jude - all that siggy changing is thanks to the amazingly talented artists who share their goods with us all in the Siggy Piggy Club. Even though I can make a decent basic siggy I'm so often blown away by the beautiful work of others that I have to grab a new siggy (or two or ten) to use. I still have a couple I nabbed but haven't used (to those I got them from - I do know which ones they are and I will definitely use them!)

Susan these siggies ARE amazing! I'm blown away too by all the creative talent.

I liked William (JDM) in PSILY. I thought he was sweet but odd that he didn't recognize Holly from that first night at the club. Oh well....it is a movie!! :pointy:

:wuv:JUDE

I liked William (JDM) in PSILY. I thought he was sweet but odd that he didn't recognize Holly from that first night at the club. Oh well....it is a movie!! :pointy:

:wuv:JUDE

I liked William too, even though it was strange that he didn't recognize Holly. Also, I've often wondered why Holly didn't recognize him. :unsure:

Speaking of William.....C'mon ladies, we are talking about a MAN here who is supposed to remember a girl he met 10 years ago???? Most bachelors can't even remember the name of a girl he slept week last month, let alone someone who belonged to his best mate!! Right?

Suzie

PS: I loved the movie anyway, but I too liked the book better.

Well I loved the movie and I liked the book! As for JDM....he's okay...but he's no Gerry!!! Matter of fact if I can find my book I think I'll read it again. I woke up this morning with a VERY sore throat and sneezing and coughing so I figure it's a good day to stay in and read! ;)

:wave: Frannie

:wave: I am sitting here trying to read all the posts that I get so far behind on and you know what!!~??? I can hardly read the posts for ALL the fantastic pictures, siggy's and avatars of this incredibly, awesomely, gorgeous man!!!!! Each one seems to get better and better. Especially the ones of this gorgeous man's chest!! He has the most gloriously beautiful smile and then you look at the rest of him and the smile is like the cherry on top of the most beautiful cake ever created!!!! Gerry is just so incredible to me. :thud:

I have such a hard time reading all the posts because I can hardly take my eyes off HIM!!! I know I should change my avatar of Gerry dancing in PSILY, like blue jean said, oooooo--eeeee! I think she means he must be pretty tired!!!!! But, I can't think of another to replace it that is as good as that one!!! Any suggestions? Anyone? But not my siggy!! I absolutely love and adore my new siggy. You have to be one absolutely, gorgeously, awesomely handsome man to look good in a sepia colored photo!!! And Gerry has it all!!!! There are some absolutely fantasticaly talented GALS here!!! My sweet 'bethy' and 'beachie' are two of the most talented and patient women it is my pleasure to be associated with!!! Dear Lord, they are so patient with me, and helpful!! My siggy from 'bethy' was awesome!! I was hard pressed to replace it!!! But, when I saw that sepia of the G-Man, I almost died!!! How beautiful he looked. Yes, beautiful!!! His incredble eyes and nose and that mouth!!! His lips are absolutely perfect and the photographer was so talented to be able to catch Gerry so well!!! :drool1:

I know, I know!! I am a babbler over this man! I'm sorry if it gets on anyone nerves, but Gerry does this to me even after twelve years!!! He just gets more handsome and sweeter every year!!!! I love the phots and videos of him on the beach with his pals!! He is just so much like a lil' boy with his pals!!! He waits for the guy to ask for the help and he doesn't just take the cell phone out of the guy's hand and start telling 'whatever'!!! He waits and helps as needed. He is incredible!!!! :thud:

Okay, enough Jo!!! I'm sorry I just meant to say "HI" and let eveyone know I'm sorry I am so far behind. I am making ornaments for my daughter for gifts next Christmas and I just get so into them, I lose track of time. I made some for Gerry and sent them and I don't think they are going to make it to him un-broken!!! I don't think I packed them properly for pressure! I sent one to one of the GALS here and it didn't get there un-broken! It was the pileing on top of it that shattered it!! Not the kicking around of it!!! So, Gerry's probably won't get there un-broken either. The pressure of the other packages will press the bubble wrap down and cause them to shatter. Oh well, I'll just start them over again and pack them properly this time. I just hate the loss of $35.00 for mailing!!!! Ouch!!!

But Gerry is worth it. I would put the pictures on line if I knew how to put them on here! I am still learning so if anyone can direct me, I'll put them on for everyone to see them.

Well, enough from the ol' lady here and I am letting some ornaments dry so I can finish marbelizing them. Let me know if anyone can help me put Gerry's ornaments on for all to see if interested.

Love and Hugs to All my GALS! :wuv:

:archie: 's Ocean Gal Joanna

Posted Image

:lmao:

Got something like this from my daughter - but in Norwegian AND powerpoint... So made this gif! ;)

Hugs from me :hug1:

Edited by NordicGirl

Fran, don't go nuts looking for your PSILY book, because I have it.If you want it I'll send it to you.

Hello and hugs to all the fanmily.

EM Welcome back!! You were so missed. :hearts:

Posted Image Peggy

EM!...That os Freaken precious!! I'm sorry I used Freaken and precious in the same sentence but I can't help it ! IT IS FREAKEN PRECIOUS!! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Peg...you must have been posting the same time as me...Well I'm glad I didn't start looking then...You don't have to send it cause I'm coming my BUTT up there soon if I have to FLY! Yeah.... you heard me!!

Edited by ladyfran

It's a fabulous siggy Mistaya!!!

Judy, I thought the whole bit with William was a wee bit far fetched...but he is cute eye candy!!! lol

hugs,

Sue

:wave: Sweet Sue,

I am ecstatic over Dan'l's CAT!!! He is still in our prayers and on the prayer list at the church everyday!!!! God love him and you as well!!! :pointy:

I agree, William is cute eye candy too!! But, how do I ever transfer my love and addiction for the G-Man to another? I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!!!!!! I got it bad!! You'd think after all these years it would have calmed down!! But he just gets better and more handsome and incredible with each new role he does. I have a whole bunch of Gerry's movies and I never watch the whole movie. Just the parts with him in them. I FF so much, my Grand daughter asks why I don't just make a bunch of DVD's with only the parts with Gerry in them!! I told her If I could, I would!! My computer 'Favorites" has so many You Tubes of Gerry, I'm surprised it still has room for anything else!!

But, I only want my computer to keep in touch with my GALS and other wonderful sites of Gerry. I know, "you're sick Jo!"

Anyway, I just wanted to say HI and let you know I am still praying for this year to be a wonderful, pain free and awesome year for you and Danl'.

You Are Special Sue! :wuv:

AOGJo

:wave: Frannie, :seeyou: down there!!!

Joanna, I'm sorry about your Christmas ornaments ... you must have worked very hard on them and then to have the broken... :sad:

EM, I love that...thank you for sharing it sweetie!

Peggy, HI!!!

Count me also as one who loved the book for the story more but adored the movie for GERRY!!!! :yummy:

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Fran, don't go nuts looking for your PSILY book, because I have it.If you want it I'll send it to you.

Hello and hugs to all the fanmily.

EM Welcome back!! You were so missed. :hearts:

Posted Image Peggy

:wave: Morning Peggy,

I loved your Christmas card! Thank you so very much for thinking of me. I have all the ones from the GALS put away in a special place to look at as the years go by and remember how lucky I am to be a member of this wonderful site and have made some very

special friends here. I live for the sites that are about this incredible man!!!

Your card is the very first GALS card ever!!! You are such a wonderful friend to have thought of me. Thank You so much.

Write anytime you wish and I will write back asap!!! Anywhere, snail mail or e-mail. I am your friend forever.

Hugs, :wuv:

Jo

I kept an open mind, but I liked the book better, too Anna. I missed the parts when Holly was with her family and such. They changed things a LOT.

But William? I thought he was a TOTAL hottie. Must have been too busy that night to remember Holly. It's a little strange.

Betts, good to see you around here too!!!

Everyone has such great siggies!!! Mine IS beautiful. Linda (Givemeabeach) made it and I snatched it up. I'm the resident "princess" for those who don't know me. I have a bit of a 'thing' for fairytales.

:wave: Lish!!!!

I absolutely love your avatar!!! I have been sitting here looking and reading all the avatars and siggy's and piggy siggy's and trading cards. I never realized what yours said before!! I laughed so hard, my Grand daughter asked me what was so funny now about Gerry!!!??? She knows me!!! I showed her your avatar about Gerry being "famished" and she had to laugh too!!! But, she and I agree, Gerry shouldn't be too very famished!! He is such an incredibly, awesomely, handsome man and so much fun, he probably isn't lonely too often or famished either. But, if he is, I'm sure there are a whole lot of us that would love to "feed" him! A couple of hugs and some kind words and I think the G-Man is happy for a good while. He is so generous and kind, I know he has a lot of friends. I sure would love to be in that number!!! :yay:

If I learn how to put pics on here, I will send you a fairy pic that is one of my favorites. I love the fairy realm too!! I made a fairy pic and a unicorn pic and framed them for my Grand daughter's neices for Christmas. I actually got a 'Thank You' card back from Susie Q for her and her sister Laura Pie. Susie is 7 and Laura is 5!! The pleasure was mine to do. I love to make people happy!!!

Gotta go! Hugs Lovely Lish!!! :wuv:

Jo

Hi y'all,

So nice to be on here again. I spend so much time in the forums discovering new things about GALS...I had no idea there was so much! And a LOT of time just drooling over the wonderful siggies. You are really artists to be able to create these. I think Gerry would be so proud and love seeing them. (Maybe he does?) :wuv::wow2: Ah well, a GAL can dream, aye?

Sue, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear your good news. Your new sepia siggies are just awesome. Love the new one with Scotland Home. It's like a dream. Good job!

EM, thanks for the laugh of the day! Just adorable! I love polar bears!

PSILY...I have been watching and watching it on HBO all December and into January! So goood to see that face on my TV when I go from room to room. I really can't see the other guys in the movie, eyes only for Gerry. Sorry JDM and James Marsters. I see that I am not alone in this. :D

Finally packed away Christmas yesterday and already found I left something out. Anyone do that or just me? : :embarassed:

Later,

Diane

Forgive me for not thanking everyone for the precious cards for the holidays. wow what Gerry pics I got wish I knew how to do that. I don't feel so well naseous and feel like my blood is too thin. I am all bruised up where I fell in my closet and I just don't feel right. I am cooking and going to church so maybe I will get to feeling better. I volunteered today and got up early again my sinus is driving me mad and maybe thats it. I am so tired I just want to sleep but in an hour have to take antibiotic and go to the dentist yuck. hope ya'll are well, and better. lu Raina Snow :wuv:

Oh Betts honey, be careful....Posted Image

Well, I got this picture sent to me last night from my son's phone...B2 was walking around and all of a sudden Bryan turned around and B2 had climbed up on the kitchen chair and was playing on the table...(eeeks, he's starting to climb) lol:

Posted Image

Thank you so much Diane, for the prayers especially and for the compliment ...

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Hello GALS,

Hope everyone had a great New Year's..mine was spent at home. My hubby and kids and myself have all been sick since Christmas. We have had a time of it trying to get over this coughing, stuffed up head stuff. Miserable. Well, I've read up on some of you...Sue..B2 is a cute little boy..the kind ya just want to hold and love all over.

Swannie..sorry to hear you are going thru menopause..it has to be rough on you. How is your hubby doing?

Frannie..hugs..hope all of that works out for you.

Raina Snow..I hope you get to feeling better..are you gonna have to go to the doctor since you fell? You might need to.

Hello Cassie, Shamrocked, Jobella, NanLynn, Terry's Witch, Texas Gramma, Attila's Girl, Anna and anyone else I failed to mention.

Hugs.

HELLO TO ALL THE GALS I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POSTS AND TRYING TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO IS WHO PLEASE BE PATIENT I'LL GET YOUR NAMES DOWN EVENTUALLY. I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER FRAN AND ELLISA? YOU HAVE YHE COOLEST SIGGY A MAN OF MANY FACES. I JUST CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF GERRY,,,, HE HAS IT ALL. OH GOLLY WHAT CAN I SAY THAT YOU ALL DONT ALREADY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND I HAVE "GALS" BAD. AND I LOVE THAT BAD BOY/ANGEL GERRY CAN DO IT ALL. WHEN WILL HOLLYWOOD DECIDE THAT HE IS FOR REAL AND GIVE HIM THE AWARDS ETC. HE DESERVES. ANYWAY I JUST WANTED TO ADD MY TWO CENTS. KEEP POSTING I ENJOY THEM AND TAKE CARE EVERYONE.... KEEP THAT "GERRY" FEELING THAT "GERRY" FEELING NOTHING LIKE IT. :wave: DEDE

Ugh, Sue... Brayan was ON the table the other day. Turn you head for ONE minute...

It's scary when they start climbing on things. Cute pic, though. He's absolutely adorable!!

:wave: Quick run through here....school runs are back on and I never know where the time goes.

Big day for Suzie soon, the house move, sending good wishes sweetie and an easy move.

Little boys are notorious for climbing Sue but they also learn to jump as well, got to be fit to look after them little rascals!

Joanna sorry to hear about your ornaments, next time try bubble wrap, a stiff cardboard collar and inclusion in a ridged plastic snap lid sandwich box.....didn't they go under the name of Tupperware many moons ago?

:wuv: To my Betty Ann.

Still freezing cold here, but no snow.

hugs to all especially anyone who is feeling unwell,

Anna X

Here it IS snow.... Brrrrr!!! Adding a wee pic from the Holiday: uncle Haakon and the other kids out in the snow! More in the wee-thread! ;)

Hugs to all of you! :hug1:

ETA: Actually adding the pic.. :blush:

Posted Image

Edited by NordicGirl

Posted Image Bettrs, I hope you feel better real soon.So sorry you're not feeling so good.

Sue, I'm so excited for you and Dan'l's wonderful news.

As for B2's climbing, that is scary when they start that.

Joanna, sorry abour your christmas ornament.It must have been such a disappointment after all your work.

:hugs: for Anna.

Big hugs for those who need them and those who don't as well.....

Posted Image Peggy

Hi Gals - Raina Snow - I hope you're feeling better.

Sue - I join with the others in celebrating with you about Dan's report. Lord bless you both.

I saw a clip of Gerry arriving in Philadelphia - paparazzi asked him if Catherine Zeta-Jones was going to be in LAC - and Gerry said no. Shoot. I think it would be good for him if there was a big-name female in the movie. Gerry almost seemed to be speechless at times - but he was nice! He smiled and laughed. He looks so good. It's such a joy to see him looking so good!

I'm giving in and going on an antibiotic - doctor is calling it in. Whatever I have is getting worse - and it's lasted l l/2 weeks already. Enough.

Enough for now - Cheers!

Hello my friends!

Bonnie, I didn't know you were sick as well...Posted Image

Anna, do you ever stop my sweet friend? Give TJ and LuLu huge hugs from their crazy CA "gramma".

Thank you my sweet sistars for your prayers, your good thoughts and your support.

Peggy, it is SCARY! lol......I've been meaning to ask...how is Ronnie doing? We haven't talked in so long....but I still pray for him and for you my dear friend.

Suzie, I know it's going to be hectic around there...but have fun settling into your new home!

EM, well, you know how I feel about those kids (BIG and little)....

Oh Lish....that little spartan must keep you on your toes all of the time! I know when I have B2 for just a few days I'm exhausted!!! (But then I'm an old lady..lol)

hugs to all.

love,

Sue