Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

Gerry at LAX

Gerry at LAX

Finally! A razzi reporter with respect. I actually enjoyed watching that, but like Gerry said, after a while it gets embarrassing and people started to notice him (did you see those two girls in the background?). But the razzi was respectful enough to turn the camera off at that moment.

I also want to say something else about Gerry. How fooking adorable is it that he still has to stand in line and be like the rest of us at an airport? No pretense; no special treatment. So what if he has an assistant to help him? He deserves that much - and more!

Boy Gerry was very accommodating, and I think it's all because the razzi, like he said, came to him man-to-man and treated him with respect.

Even this guy was starting to annoy me, but he redeemed himself when he turned off the camera. Wow, Mars for the New Year. Sounds out of this world Gerry!

I just saw the video..He is probably heading to Scotland to be with family..That going to Mars comment reminded me of that episode on Family Guy when Bill Clinton tells Peter that they were going to Mars now (to smoke pot).

:p

Thanks for sharing the video Lisa...he looks great~ And yeah, I noticed the two girls doing what I would have done..lol :drool1:

thanks for sharing this video!

He seems relaxed and hope his mom has some shortbread cookies and a big hug waiting for him :wuv:

well at least the razzi was decent enough to know when to stop...

that Mars comment was cute :kiss:

Thanks for posting Lisa. I know it's none of my business, but I'm still happy to see him going home for Christmas. I hope he has the best time w/ his family and friends.

He needs to relax, because busy times are ahead.

:hugs:

Ren

Thanks so much for the vid. I was just waiting on some kind of news as to whether he was on his way home and this is a bonus to actually see that he is. He is such a sweetie and he looks amazing as usual.

Thanks Lisa for posting this. I'm glad Gerry is going home for Christmas. I'm also glad to see that the paparazzi here is trying to show Gerry some respect by turning off the camera.

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

I saw this a few hours ago and thought, gosh if all the razzi's could be this respectful, how much happier the entertainment world would be. There is certainly a lesson to be learned...Be respectful to others and the kindness will be returned. Jeez that sounds like a GALS Motto

Lisa

Hey Ger, If you Mum forgets the shortbread I made a couple of batches I'd be happy to share.:wuv:

It's interesting to see the paparazzi trying to make nice. I think they are just trying to get back on his good side after several weeks of him ignoring them. Wonder how long the honeymoon will last before it's back to business as usual? It's good that he'll be out of the country for a week or so. I wonder if the celebrity press in the UK are generally as obnoxious as they are here.

Imagine being in the line at LAX and having him behind or in front of you, and the lucky people on the planes! Wonder where he had to make connections for the UK? Maybe Atlanta or NYC?

I was enjoying the video til Gerry's end comments. I guess he knows himself he is quite recognisable now but when you have a photog with a camera in your face making it obvious to all around it makes it a bit difficult to try and go incognito. At least the razzi had the decency when Gerry made the remark to realise he had had his moment.

Glad he appears to be coming home.

Sasharose chances are he was flying direct to London then will get a shuttle up to either Edinburgh or Glasgow.

If he is flying to Edinburgh both Delta and Continental go via JFK or Newark if he wants his internal to be within US. Think only Continental goes into Glasgow.

Edited to add - it is BA he is flying with as I watched the video again and when he is in line and is saying about having nothing but love for the papz the sectioned off rope has a blue sign coming out of it and it has the British Airways logo on it.

Moira

Moira,

Wow, you don't miss a thing!! I'll have to go back and watch the video again. (That actually gives me an excuse to watch it again - for about the 10th time!!) :yummy:

It is good to know he is going home for the holidays. Hopefully he will get some rest and enjoy himself. :wuv:

He might even put on a few pounds with his mum's Christmas pudding! :D

Not much he can do about the razzi's. They are all vultures. But at least this one had alittle decency. :confused:

Thanks for posting.

Where is Lolita I wonder? She hasn't been seen in quite some time. Wonder if Gerry had to give her up due to his busy life/schedule. I sure hope not...he seemed to really love having that cutie dog around!

A quick question: If you are flying from LA to London isn't it faster to fly over the pole rather than flying to New York and then on? I believe it is only a 9 hour flight going over Greenland, or at least it was a while back when hubby and I went that route.

:hmm:

Finally got to see it! Can't stand not being able to watch videos at work! Great find Lisa! Glad to see that he is going home!

Thank you so much for that link, Liza! What a nice Holiday gift! Happy to see him finally going home for the Holidays.

He looks so awsome! Gawd, that man! He's really keeping his cool and when he said "what do you think?" Did you see those eyes? I got a chill down my spine! Love the "toothpaste" remark!

I've noticed lately that the razzis are being nice, probably because it's the Holidays. They'll be back to their old, nasty ways after Christmas, I'll bet.

The last time I saw Lolita with him was when he was on the set of TUT. Could be she's at the kennel or a friends. I'd volunteer to "pet sit" for him! I'm not sure what would be involved taking her back and forth overseas. There is usually a quarantine on animals. I can take my Chihuahua to St. Thomas but that's because it's a US territory. By the way, Kathy, adorable siggy!

Is it just me or is he loosing some of his accent? His voice still sounds so sexy but I was listening to him talk on the 2005 Craig Ferguson show the other night and he sounded very "Scottish" then compared as of late.

Love that man!

D

Thanks for posting, Lisa

Just like Lisa mentioned, no pretense, no special treatment....I love this man, he is adorable!

I am glad , that he is spending the Holidays with his family.

LV

I highly doubt he got rid of Lolita, but it's too much of a hassle to travel with an animal internationally. She would have to be quarantined, etc. So, it's not worth it. I'm sure she's with someone he trusts. Alan maybe? Who knows . . . or she could be in some swanky pet hotel being pampered like the princess she is. :lolita:

I think Moira has flown directly from LA to London. I doubt Gerry does any stopping. I'm sure he's home and with his family by now . . . I hope.

Lisa

He is losing some of the accent...it will always be there, but not like it was. How can it be when he is asked to do so many American accents in movies and I am sure works really really hard at getting the American accent straight.

That's right, I do remember seeing Lola on the set of TUT with him. But no signs of her since. I hope she is still his little girl. By the way, there are no longer quarantines in Britain for domestic animals. My sister lived there over the summer and took her cat. She did however need papers filled out for the cat. I also remember Gerry mentioning that in an interview as well about how there are no more issues with taking animals in, but they do require passports. Lolita could travel with him, but maybe that flight is too long for her. Some dogs travel better than others and maybe it's just too short of a trip to put her through it.

Edited by sav8821