Gerard Butler GALS

Soul Mate connection

rushandgerryfan

:mopboyjohnnie:

For me it has to be Jonnie, so vunerable, so longing to have a 'normal relationship' with Rose. Yes that is the one I would choose.

Anna

:hearts:

:mopboyjohnnie:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Marek would be best for happily ever after. But I want MORE!

The thing is, Marek's not boring, far from it. If he was a boring, stuffy knight, then yeah...but he's not. He's funny and exciting. :cunning:

Well, I would also have to say Marek. I love the phantom..but in real life..I would probably be terrified of him. Marek has alot of things in commen with me, especially his love of historic times. I would have stayed behind as well.

Well, I would also have to say Marek. I love the phantom..but in real life..I would probably be terrified of him. Marek has alot of things in commen with me, especially his love of historic times. I would have stayed behind as well.

I'd have to agee with you about Erik here. And yes, I would have thought about staying behind until I got a wiff of the latrine. But the thought would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that my soulmate would be Erik, with his beautiful soul: passion, intensity, genius, talent, and music. His music melts me, and those eyes with "all the sadness of the world...!" I am confidently certain that with some gentle, devoted loving we could heal the madness within, and emerge from the cave!

I'll tell you though, I wouldn't kick Atilla out of the hot tub! :greatking: :mopboyattila:

(...Or hot and kinky Terry, for that matter!) :terry: :terrymuscles: :mopboyterry:

And yes, the Stranger and Marek are wonderful vanilla choices :mopboymarek: :mopboystranger: and they also make my heart go :thud: !

But my heart belongs to my O so beloved :erikrose:

**sigh**

Kimbo

Hello Kimbo, Nice to meet you.

It would take someone special to really get Erik out of his cave, it think.

I'm still finding it hard to decide, I always think Marek but then I see Terry and my heart melts. I keep wondering if I could just keep him interested enough. But.... Nah, truth is I like KINKS. :funnyface:

Hello Kimbo, Nice to meet you.

It would take someone special to really get Erik out of his cave, it think.

I'm still finding it hard to decide, I always think Marek but then I see Terry and my heart melts. I keep wondering if I could just keep him interested enough. But.... Nah, truth is I like KINKS. :funnyface:

Hi Terry, nice to meet you, too!

I'm with you, there--KIMKS--oops, that was a typo, but I'm liking it! :gerbidinous: :kinkilla: :reddeathsword: :greatking: :terrymuscles: :terry::attila: :erikicon:

Kimbo's Kinks! KIMKS! Gotta love it! :yummy:

Well, if I can get Erik out of the cave, perhaps you can be the one who Terry will do anything for. :woo:

:hugs:

Kimbo, whose heart is going pitter pat...

Marek is just wonderful--such a romantic character-- a modern man who becomes a Knight in Shining Armor -- just what every little girl dreams that she will grow up and marry--definitely has my heart.

Stranger is also wonderful--great sense of humor, tender, yet strong--also has my heart.

But, it is Erik that has my heart and soul -- he's the whole package -- brilliant, sensitive, sexy, strong, romantic, protective... :erikrose:

• 2 weeks later...

Evenin GALS,

I would have to say my heart belongs to creedy! A funny man who is sensitive, kind and good with the sprogs(kids)...............YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Although if :mopboyerik: sang one note for me I am not responsible for my actions! Oh dear now i'm torn

Erik or Creedy?

Creedy or Erik?

I know I'll get creedy a POTO costume and give him some singing lessons.........

What d'ya think?

(I could always get him a Dracula costume too!) :Draculababy:

Now there's a thought hhhmmmmmm

There's gonna be a big fight over Johnnie. I've wanted to 13th step the sweet lad since the first time I saw him. He is definitely my soulmate because I already have a thing for alcoholics (preferably those in recovery, I've tried both ways), he is very passionate about what he believes in (and if he believed in me he'd be passionate about me too), and I already have several years more sobriety than he does so I think I could be a good example of how to live a happy life sober. I know a sense of humor lurks in there too, it just wasn't that evident in the situations we saw - and I also believe that what hides beneath Jackie's yellow towel is also hiding in Johnnie's jeans! So yeah, Johnnie is my soulmate that's for sure.

I'm VERY VERY tempted to say erik....HOWEVER (someone is going to yell at me for saying this) I think I like the stage erik a bit more.

besides, I've got a temper that could send HIM running.

so on second thought-no erik ::p:

Marek. I mean...he's so...just *thud*

I would have to choose The Phantom :erikrose: all the way. I know the man is not a very nice guy, but the passion, oh the passion in his soul :pant2: . But with the phantom when the mask is removed , :Erikunmasked: he becomes a very different person. Erik loves unconditionally and it's a love that lasts a life time. Even with his looks you can look just into his eyes and see the true soul. That's why I always say the soul behind the mask. Wow

:Erikunmasked: the soul behind the mask

Its funny but there is something appealing about every character he has played...cept Jackie Jr....uhhhhhh.....anyone who has seen Shooters can understand that to....the word scary doesn't do that character justice...........

Anyway........Terry S. wow........sighhhhhhhh.........he plays to my bad girl side.......

Phantom? He plays to my compassionate side.............but think about the reality of that situation.........frightening.......

Stranger now there is an intriguing character. There is a back story. You can see that in the subtle expressions Gerry has when Lizzie tells him what really happened with Frankie and his dad.......

I haven't seen Beowulf but I would bet the adventerous girl in me would love that........

Leonidas......well since I know Marine's pretty well and they are somewhat the modern day counterpart of Spartans I think the determined fearless girl in me would be pretty smitten..............

But the guy that I would probably fall for is Frank Borghi........why? I grew up knowing men like that, my dad was WWII vet. Somehow that type of guy gives a sense of safety and familiarity...........

Lets put it this way...every character Gerry has played hits a nerve in me.......in a very good way..........

But still can't hold a candle to the man himself......