Gerard Butler GALS

Soul Mate connection

rushandgerryfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My body wants :Draculababy: but my heart and my soul will have to go to :mopboyerik:. A think if someone gave Erik love unconditionally he would become an exception human being. Underneath his hurt is a heart of gold and a willingness to do anything for the one he loves. Erik would fill your soul with music and I imagine a good time in the old swan bed. :tasty:

Hmmm......... Wow is this a hard question or what? Well idk because Erik is so kind and gentle (besides the fact he ) but what if you did go wit him maybe than he wouldn't :mopboyerik: But I would probably say either Marek or Terry :mopboymarek: :terrymuscles: hmmmm..... well Marek is kind and sweet and Terry is a bad-boy lol so I guess I would go wit Terry because he's more of my type and he's some times kind lol

I've gotta change my "vote"...I actually think The Stranger is really the heart of my heart, so...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Something about the silent pain and kind heart that just gets me more than any other character. :wub:

(however, not by a whole ton, because dang it, Gerry protrays his characters so well...it's a hard choice)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be horribly infatuated with Erik (duh!) but not sure if our two tulmutuous personalities would work well or not...

Hi, Abrock!!

I would love to d/load the two videos from RapidShare but I

can't get my head around these sites.

I'm geograpically challenged, so if you or somebody else could

help me to get these videos please, I would really appreciate it.

Deborahau :mopboymarek:

I am sooooooo cliche!

I'd have to go with Andre Marek. A hero, a romantic, I'm sure an exceptional lover, a man who fights for his ideals, sincere, loyal...I could go on and on and on (that hair!). Yes, Mr. Marek, will you marry me?

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Hello, 'Dr. Em',

I only have 6 of gorgeous Gerry's movies, P.O.T.O., Dear Frankie, Attila the Hun, Lara Croft, Reign of Fire & of course, Timeline. Andre Marek is my choice, he touches my heart, he's so passionate, gorgeous, very romantic, which I love. He's the one that I would go for if I had the chance.

Cheers,

How come nobody has said Dracula? Now there is a way to spend eternity! But, I have to say my choice is definitely Marek. I could shave his head, you know!!!! You know me and the shavedhead thing! :rotflmao::woo:

Dear Football Princess,

I agree with choosing Marek, but to cut off his beautiful curls would be a terrible

thing to do. Gerry looks gorgeous with curls!!

My baby's going to be Johnnie, I love Johnnie. Okay, he has a bit of an alcohol problem, but he's doing well now. We didn't get to see him in "high gear" but he's a passionate, thoughtful and sensitive man. He's for me!

Hello, 'Stalow',

I am a new fan of Gerry's since Christmas last year, but he makes me tremble each time I see him.

Could you please tell me which movie the character of Johnnie is in?

I would be very appreciative.

Deborahau

• 1 month later...

I'm back to change my vote!! I was Creedy all the way now I've shifted to Johnnie. It's not that my love for creedy has changed but my love for Johnnie has evolved and I must follow my heart.

Johnnie to me seems to have a great sense of humour, alonging to do something right to atone for his own sins.

A willingness to love and be loved in return. He makes me wanna give him a big hug!!

Beneath that fragile exterior there is a :tiger: waiting to pounce and I'll be here waiting ::D:

• 5 weeks later...

My baby's going to be Johnnie, I love Johnnie. Okay, he has a bit of an alcohol problem, but he's doing well now. We didn't get to see him in "high gear" but he's a passionate, thoughtful and sensitive man. He's for me!

Hello, 'Stalow',

I am a new fan of Gerry's since Christmas last year, but he makes me tremble each time I see him.

Could you please tell me which movie the character of Johnnie is in?

I would be very appreciative.

Deborahau

Guid Dae tou..ye..

Tha movie..ye aw leukin fae is "Tha Mini Series.."The Jury"

It nae easy.tae fyne..in tha US..but gif ye gae tae ebay.co.uk..ye will fyne it thar...

A anly paid..5pds..fae iot.

5pds=9-10..Americans $

Cheers..an guid luck..it warth hivin...

Gabriel..

:erikrose:

I saw The Jury. A good friend was kind enough to mail it to me to watch. I loved it. You have to see it if you are a Gerry fan. It will just make you want him more. If thats possible.

You can order The Jury on Amazon and it is totally worth owning. An outstanding role for Gerry. Just breaks your heart.

The first time I watched it, though, I got it from Netflix. I finally had to buy it cuz my kids were complaining they never got a movie for themselves!

The Jury was the first time I saw Gerard, I thought he was a dream! So very good looking and a wonderful actor.

The story of his growing love for Rose, and the ending....Sigh!

I bought the original video and nearly wore it out, now have the new DVD which now has more emphasis on the cover of his role.

Anna

• 2 weeks later...

For me it would have to be Johnnie. The way he looks at Rose, chats with her and listens to her. And his honesty...so refreshing...Yep, it would definitely be Johnnie Donne.

I just fell in love with The Jury. It was just a really good story.

Deb :smooch:

See my problem is that In my head, I see myself with Marek, cuz of all his great attributes. Kind, sweet, chivalrous, adventurous. But in truth, I fall, everytime, for the dark brooding, mysterious and dangerous. So probably would find myself wrapped in Dracula's embrace. (yea, i know he's got ladies on the side.) I find the tortured past, and bad boy, and charm sooo inviting. Uh huh, i need therapy.

Stacey

Johnnie Donovan, he was so brave, and did try to be upfront with his feelings, and did overcome his addiction, living a day at a time, and was so ready to love............ :inlove:

:hubba: Hmmmmmmmmm what a dilemma!! I personally would take Attila :attila:...... if the feelings were mutual, :hearts: he would be just pairrrfect for me! :greatking: Gorgeous, dangerous, commanding presence, excellent horseman, gentle yet strong....yeppers that would be my choice! :Yee-Haw:

*sigh* I'm surprised no has mentioned Sam from One More Kiss. . .the ideal scotsman :wub: . Then again, maybe too ideal and normal for me. . .I have a hidden side to me ::D: . Gerry hasn't made the movie yet, and I don't know if he'll ever make it but I think it still counts. Robert Burns . . .poet, scotsman, lover extraordinaire, passionate **sigh** He'd recite love sonnets to me underneath white satin sheets while we make *cough*

excuse me. . . :gerrygasm:

*sigh*

Diana :meninkilts:

Well, if you look at my avatar and siggy, you see that I have three favorites. Johnnie Donne, unmasked Erik and Marek. Each appeals to me for a different reason. I love the vulnerablity, yet strength of character of Johnnie, Erik's wounded yet passionate soul, and Marek's tenderness and strength. I first discovered Gerry through Erik, and found the others later. So I guess going with my "first love" I would choose Erik. :inlove:

Then, of course, there are the times that I want to live dangerously and spend some time with this guy :Draculababy: ::D:

Edited by Lady Elissa

Guest morgaine

I would choose Johnnie.

I was falling in love with him from the first moment, I saw him at "The Jury".

He moved me to tears and touched my soul, so I only wanted to hold him in my arms and kiss him. :inlove:

• 1 month later...