Gerard Butler GALS

The Gerry Angel Tour -Scotty McCool tours for the Toys for Tots!

Bella,

Please be on the look out for a box of Scotty's goodies. It was mailed on Thursday and should reach you soon. Please pm me and let me know that it arrived safely.

Hugs, Linda

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*gasps* Our sweet man went MIA?! I never got a PM from Pat stating she got him when I mailed him to her in IL. I had the tracking number & everything given to her. I tend to let people know when it's my time & when it's there time & we all communicate to make sure he's safe. He never came back here & I put a return address just in case as I had to send him off on a Sunday.

*frantically bites at her nails*

Sorry for not letting you know I received Scotty but as was mentioned earlier, I was up to my ears in preparing for the GB B-day bash in Chicago! With everything I had going, I just forget to let you know. :hide:

As Bella reported, all is well and Scotty is on his way to Aimee. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Update on Scotty - he made it to CA just in time for the Phantom Pheast, but I didn't hear from his next hostess, jd55 yet so he is currently with me on a business trip in Cabo San Lucas. We are staying in a magnificent house with an infinity pool and views of the Sea of Cortez. This afternoon we are going out on an Americas Cup sailing yacht. He'll be back to the US with me tomorrow afternoon.

Susan, Scotty is scheduled to go with me to the Virgins after jd55 has him and I pmed her to remind her of the holiday in there and how it might affect getting him to me on time. I have not yet heard back either.

If you can't contact jd55, you can send him straight to me I guess, a little early and he can spend a couple of days out here on the farm before we head out on Sat, Nov.28. He can have Thanksgiving dinner out here in the country. Hope he likes watching football!

Anyway, let me know what you hear.

Delene

Sure do hope he's having fun as he wraps up his tour. *sigh* I hope he gets a fantastic home. Bella I mailed out my stuff today. I never knew that if you opt for the cheaper option of shipping it could get crushed. The lady wasn't trying to get me to pay more she was just letting me know. Plus she said if it had to get returned back to me, I'd be paying for the shipping to go retrieve it from my local post office once it returned. I have some ideas for Kable if you'd like me to PM you :)

:hugs:

Gosh! Where have I been! How is everyone??? :wave:

I also mailed a package off to Bella with SCOTTY's momentos and some clothes from his trip with me back in Sept. I mailed them last Saturday so they must be there by now. I had one of those vhs sized boxes from the post office and regardless of the weight it costs $4.95. Priority mail.

I wish I could post the pix from his visit to Olvera Street. My friend Wendy took some and emailed them to me but I am IT challenged. Scotty looked great in his serape and sombrero!

I cannot recall who wanted a girlfriend for Scotty but I did have one...is it too late now???

Hope every gal and mandoll are all good!!

Love ya,

Nancy

Linda and Nancy~ I did receive both of your boxes for Scotty. :wuv: Thanks you so much!!

If anyone else still has items that need to be included in the raffle, please send them to me as soon as you can -December is fast approaching and I'd like to send everything to the winner at once.

Susan~ Can we start advertising the raffle on GALS? We need to get lots of exposure out there, especially since Scotty met Gerry, got his autograph, and has a Gerry screen worn shirt! This should be our biggest raffle yet with all the goodies that are included!!

Again, thanks from me to all of my hostesses!! With out you this couldn't have been possible!!

:hearts:

~Bella

Right now, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of our man, Scotty McCool! He should arrive here on the ranch this afternoon or perhaps tomorrow afternoon. I was hoping that since he is getting a couple of extra days witih me, I can show him around the farm, introduce him to the horses, dogs, etc., then he can join us for Chris' BD and TG on Thursday.

I'm so excited!

Delene

Happiness! Can't wait for Scotty to go to his new home & everyone did a fabulous job! I couldn't believe how much the journal had grown since I first got it to the very last time I had it! I hope Bella got my photos from May. I know I emailed them :)

YAY FOR SCOTTY, BELLA & Toys for Tots! And of course Susan & many others who helped get our Scotty out on his way for this year's tour.

• 2 weeks later...