Gerard Butler GALS

The Gerry Angel Tour -Scotty McCool tours for the Toys for Tots!

Oh, if only Moira could have hosted him for the Golden Globes this weekend! Especially now that Gerry has been announced as a presenter so it's a pretty sure thing he will be there (though not a sure thing that Moira will get to talk to him).
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, if only Moira could have hosted him for the Golden Globes this weekend! Especially now that Gerry has been announced as a presenter so it's a pretty sure thing he will be there (though not a sure thing that Moira will get to talk to him).

Is that in Scotland, or did she fly out to LA?

I can still ship him out next day if she wants him.

I just want to get him moving, I don't really care where he goes! ~LOL~

~Bella

I will be fedex-ing Scotty to Moira at the Beverly Hilton -I guess it's good he's touring in a suit huh?

:lol:

~Bella

*If he meets G at the Globes you can bet that Dee had something to do with it!*

Yep Scotty will be getting the 5 start treatment this weekend - staying in a lovely suite at The Beverly Hilton. If all else fails I'll take pics by the Golden Globe signs and him on the bleachers. He'll be the best dress person there LOL :funnyup:

Moira

Unfortunately Scotty missed his flight via FEDEX to the Golden Globes, I believe Dee had a hand in that!

He is now traveling first class, er Priority to Gerry's publicity agent for a wee stay with the big man himself!

Who is truly envious of Scotty now? (Aside from me?)

Dee would be so proud!

Thanks to Susan and Dayna who orchastrated this behind the scenes!

~Bella

Edited by bellawolfe

Unfortunately Scotty missed his flight via FEDEX to the Golden Globes, I believe Dee had a hand in that!

He is now traveling first class, er Priority to Gerry's publicity agent for a wee stay with the big man himself!

Who is truly envious of Scotty now? (Aside from me?)

Dee would be so proud!

Thanks to Susand and Dayna who orchastrated this behind the scenes!

~Bella

That is very cool! I can't wait to see the pics from that meeting! I think Dee also had a hand in that! :wuv:

Lisa

Bella:

Since TUT has been pushed back to July, I want to give my week to Cassie. She had asked for him that same week so she could take him on her trip.

I have no idea when the TUT premiere will be, but if the weekend before July 24 is open I would love to take the chance that it will be then and I'll take Scotty. If it's open. If not, that's okay.

I'll PM Cassie so she knows she can have him.

Thanks for helping!

Lisa

The week you have me schedule for is fine

Okay, wow everyone is all excited!!

AWESOME!!

I'm near tears just thinking of how Dee would react to all of this!

:crybaby:

The weeks are now up, I am just looking up Vegas dates to add Suzie & crew in for Vegas!

Sherrell ~ Please let me know what weekend you need, we discovered with GerryUSA that we have to have the boys mailed in the middle of the week so that the host/hostesses have the weekend free to tour. :)

Lisa ~ I'll add you in ASAP! Thank you for your continued support!!

~Bella

Congratulations Bella! That is amazing. Once again your hard work is paying off.

And Thanks to Dayna and Susan for helping to make it happen!

Bella:

Since TUT has been pushed back to July, I want to give my week to Cassie. She had asked for him that same week so she could take him on her trip.

I have no idea when the TUT premiere will be, but if the weekend before July 24 is open I would love to take the chance that it will be then and I'll take Scotty. If it's open. If not, that's okay.

I'll PM Cassie so she knows she can have him.

Thanks for helping!

Lisa

I would like to have him during Lisa's week if I may. I'll give up my Memorial Day if someone else wants him. If no one does, I'll take him twice. :D

Cassie

I swapped Lisa for Cassie, and I need to have you contact me Sherryl, Scotty is still with Joy and Gerry so until he returns, I don't want to schedule anything for early February.

~Bella

Scotty's been gone to Joy and Gerry for awhile now, boy I hope his journal has some good stuff documented!!

:wuv:

Who wouldn't want to stay with Gerry for three weeks . . . right?!

~Bella

Ooh. I'd love to host him for the week of April 22nd. May I, may I?

Dee would be very proud, ladies of all the hard work that's been done so far and I'm sure of what's yet to come. :wuv:

Way to go GALS! :pointy:

Hugs,

~ Donna Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Rut-roh Raggy!

Sorry you haven't had Scotty with you for Valentine's Day, Landalish! :hug1:

I'll bet you could have shown him a better time than G for the day! :spit:

Hi GBPhanatic :wave:

Scotty is the doll that is traveling around the globe to help raise funds for Toys for Tots. Here is a link to the first post of this thread where Bella explains what's going on with it all.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much. I think I kind of got in on the middle of the thread and I thougt it was a real person until someone said he was "Fed Exed" somewhere!

D

Whew, D!

I'm so glad I didn't say, "I hope Gerry included Scotty in whatever action he had going on for Valentine's Day!"

:3some::ohbaby:

:dance: :cheeky:

Whew, D!

I'm so glad I didn't say, "I hope Gerry included Scotty in whatever action he had going on for Valentine's Day!"

:3some::ohbaby:

:dance: :cheeky:

:lmao: Either way, I don't think it would have been what Gerry had in mind for a threesome (or a twosome)!

So how does this work? You just take the doll for a week or two and do what with him? I could take him to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands the last week of November? What do I have to do?

D

Bella, I was just looking at your schedule and I will be leaving on Sat. November 28 and returning on Sunday, December 6. That looks like it is in conflict with your schedule. If you are flexible, let me know. This is the time frame when I will be gone.

Thanks,

Delene