Gerard Butler GALS

The Gerry Angel Tour -Scotty McCool tours for the Toys for Tots!

bellawolfe

I hope Cassie has Scotty because I'm anxiously awaiting his arrive on April 8th and he may be taking a mini tour of hot spots in Nashville.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note to anyone who has never hosted one of our wee men before, especially if you don't have one of your own. Remember that they are little and they are verra handsome. Make sure you have eyes on him every minute or he is likely to pop into someone's pocket. Be especially careful in a crowd. Either keep him out of sight or in your hand at all times. Please remember to take precautions because our Tour Men are very special they can never be replaced!

Suzie

Very sound advice Suzie since I will be getting him here by some time next week, I hope. I'll be sure to take extra good care of him.

He may end up hitting on the faeries that reside in my home while he's here :)

I know one thing for sure is he will have a very special & safe place in my room where he cannot be hurt.

How tall is he?

Edited by Sapphyre

I do believe our wee fella is either 12" or 13" tall. He's considered a 1/6 scale of the real deal. 12" is a wee bit short and 13" a wee bit tall for 1/6 scale of our 6'2" Gerry.

I found another picture of Scotty that was taken in Quarks at the Vegas Hilton in 2007. Scotty is in the red shirt and is seated with his cousins, Gerry M., Butler and AJ. They had just partied with a 'Borg and were taking a rest in the restaurant. (Note their size compared to a standard salt shaker)

Posted Image

Suzie

Cool. Well I got word from some of the band members who will be posing with him for fun :)

I'm so excited!!!!!! I wish I could go to Memphis & take him to Graceland but that's a wee bit of too far of a drive for me. Plus just to go to Graceland I know is expensive!

Oh I'm babbling again. I'll be quiet.

SO EXCITED!!! I hope he has a good time in Nashville!

The week you have me schedule for is fine

Okay, wow everyone is all excited!!

AWESOME!!

I'm near tears just thinking of how Dee would react to all of this!

:crybaby:

The weeks are now up, I am just looking up Vegas dates to add Suzie & crew in for Vegas!

Sherrell ~ Please let me know what weekend you need, we discovered with GerryUSA that we have to have the boys mailed in the middle of the week so that the host/hostesses have the weekend free to tour. :)

Lisa ~ I'll add you in ASAP! Thank you for your continued support!!

~Bella

Hey Bella,

If possible, could I be rescheduled for the week of Sept. 2nd thru the 8th. It is my birthday week and plan on doing many things that week. Please let me know.

Sherrell/Bermos :wuv:

:wuv: Butler Mc Georgeous is getting very excited about Scotty coming to visit, he has been making plans and taken to scribbling notes on the inside of my bedtime reading books. He enjoyed seeing that photo of the gang Suzie, 'Roll on Vegas' sez he!

Must ask Bella if our dates for hosting are still the same so we can finalise plans here.

hugs,

Anna and Butler X

Edited by Anna

So, he's that tall, eh! Should I keep him way from any "Barbies" he might encounter during his travels with me? The last thing we need is a paparazzi picture hitting the tabloids!

D

The Wee men are exactly the right size to date a Barbie. (My Gerry M. and his lady, Marek and his lady, Claire and Lady Elissa's mandoll, AJ with his lady was taken at a Burns Night Celebration in 2008).

Posted Image

As you can see, they are very popular with the ladies. Of course, they are always perfect gentlemen!

Suzie

GerryUSA has a lovely Lady Claire of his own, and Gerek has a girlfriend as well, Tiana Esme Tottsie

Posted Image

This is Lady Claire at the Welcome Home party my friends threw for GerryUSA last year.

Posted Image

Here's GerryUSA trying to help Gerek make up with Tiana who was miffed that he ignored her at the party so she spent her time flirting with some of the other guys. All is well now.

My Butler decided his roaming days were over when Bluebell moved in,

Posted Image

The only other ladies that share his abode are his dog Moibeal.......seen in his arms,

Posted Image

and Lily, Bluebell's little sister, they make a pretty pair.

Posted Image

And just to make sure, Bluebell called their home 'DunRoamin in the Gloamin'.

hugs,

Anna X

Here's to wishful thinking that Scotty, in the end, lived with me. I think he'd like it here. There's so much magic in the air with all the faeries that dwell here as well as characters from Lord of the Rings *cheesy grin*

I'm looking way ahead to when I get Scotty for the Scottish Festival Sept. 12th and 13th. I'm looking for a kilt, shoes, long socks etc. to dress him up for the Festival. Does anyone have an outfit like that which will fit a doll this size? If so, could you send it to me on a loan just for the Festival when the date gets closer? I'll mail it right back. Just wanting to plan ahead in case I have to start looking in stores for such an outfit. This is the first time I've taken one of these dolls and I hope it is OK to change his apparel. I'm new to the rules. I want him to look good for the Festival because he is going to have his picture taken with a Marine Corp Band. He must look spiffy!! Of course, he will be pictured with a lot of Scottish men in kilts as well.

~HUGS~ Kathy :wave:

Well this is my 3rd hosting duty for the dolls so yes I do take very good care of them. I got back from Florida on Sunday so the doll is going out today. I have a pm out for a different address, so as soon as I get that he's gone. He had a great time at Disney. My stupid batteries ran out during our breakfast w/the princesses so I was unable to take pics w/them. I should have taken them w/my kids in the pics but I wanted the pics separate and the batteries ran out right after Ariel's visit. Bummer! But I replaced and got more characters so that was good.

Cassie

Scotty McCool arrived in the morning on April 8th from Cassie. He seems to already be enjoying himself as he's begun to write in his journal as well as look back at what he enjoyed with Cassie & her family.

I'm very honored to be his hostess. :)

:wave: I already have the full Highland Dress attire for Scotty here waiting for him when he comes to me in August, but He could have another one, sure he won't mind.

Just a thought, we do send the clothes etc to Bella, not to go with Scotty? Or could he travel to Kathy wearing his outfit? Hope I am making sense, just a little distracted today by the little people. :wuv:

hugs,

Anna X

Edited by Anna

Anything bought for or donated to Scotty and his charity raffle should all be sent to me so that it stays safe and Scotty can travel light. :)

I can most certainly however, mail a special outfit to a hostess seperately, and she can mail it back when done. If I have received the items ahead of time. [i'm not sure how long after Anna's visit Kathy's is? I do know Lisa is right after Anna for the TUT premiere in Los Angeles.]

I talked to Sapphyre backstage tonight right before she went on stage -Scotty is having a grand time in Tennessee!! She will have photos for us really soon.

Thanks to everyone!!

~Bella

I am worn out. Scotty saw A LOT today but some places we couldn't take pictures of without paying to park. We maybe be doing more this weekend before he leaves me Monday morning *whimpers*. There are lots of photos :)

He's napping right now before dinner ;)

ETS: Weekend looks to be rainy & ren fest trip was canceled. No clue what will happen over the weekend, hopefully a wee bit more fun before he leaves.

Edited by Sapphyre

Scotty made it to South Florida and I'm letting him rest today because he's going to be very busy during this coming weekend! :pointy:

Thank you Sapphyre for ensuring that he made it here safe and sound.

Big McCool Hugs for Everyone,

~ Donna Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Scotty McCool is here. He got lots of hugs & kisses from me plus a loud squeal. He won't be able to go with me to the next Jonesworld show (each one is different) because he'll be with Bella for Disneyland.

I was thinking of taking him to my friend "M" & let Scotty go with her for a weekend at the TN ren faire (good reason not to go aside from lack of money) since she works there (would have been a good idea had he made it here sooner) and I could do it for Mother's Day weekend but I think I'll take him with me to the photo shoot I'm apart of on Mother's Day weekend & should I get done in enough time, I'll take him over to my step sister's to meet the family.

Now if "M" has some down time in the week (she works like a mad woman on the weekends with renaissance festival right now) then I'll see if we can get out & about. She's better at the driving than I am. :lol:

Perhaps we might make it to the Grande Ole Opry house & maybe get to the front of the Grand Ole Opry Hotel (SO NICE AT CHRISTMAS TIME! SUPER NICE! But Scotty will be with his new family by then).

I have to hit WalMart which is always a zoo so I'm going to let Scotty rest from his travels & then we're going to do movies tonight. We've got a mass amount of rain coming in and a flood warning & flood watch.

I'll be happy when he comes back around a 3rd time because he will be going out of town with me (so is the plan as I know it) for a trip to Gulf Shores, AL.

He would go to the benefit show tomorrow night but it's jump up on stage, do 6 songs or so & then we're off. Our sound guy at the venue lost his house & studio in a fire about a month ago.

I'm so happy my best guy friend is back in town visiting! I know he'll get out. I'm dying to at least hit up Hard Rock Cafe to the merchadise shop (one inside & one outside) to pick up a guitar pin my dad wanted me to have for my collection *BIG GRINS*

So I'm off.

Thank you Donna Lee! I hope the two of you had a blast!

And THANK YOU SO MUCH Bella for doing ALL OF this. I love this little man to pieces & the best part that makes my heart 3 times larger (ya from The Grinch, I know I'm corny) is that all of this is to help out children in need this holiday season.

BIG KISSES TO BELLA FOR DOING IT and SUGER HUGE HUGS for ALL GALS who are hosting. I know Scotty is DYING to go to Vegas to meet up with his cousins & more of the GALS. He's already told me how excited he is.

We are very happy to see each other again despite the current bad weather outside & my inability with directions. I might see if I can swing by the dance studio with me so I can talk to my teacher about coming in & then them posing together for a photo. :D

Ideas ideas ideas.

WHOOPIE!!!!!!

*does happy dance* :yahoo:

Edited by Sapphyre

• 3 weeks later...

Hey GALS!!

Scotty had a wonderful time at Disneyland with the girls and I! He rode every single ride, and got soaked 3 times on Splash mountain! He has some really great photos with Tinkerbell and Silvermist in Pixie Hollow, and dined on some tasty Monte Cristos & Gumbo at the Blue Bayou restaurant. :wuv:

Right now he is resting after our three day Disney adventure, but is ready for anyone who wishes to volunteer for the end of May!

Also, the person hosting for France needs to PM me so I can add their name to the schedule!

:hearts:

Bella

• 2 weeks later...

Bells,

So where is our wonderful hero hanging out these days? I miss him. Would love to hear stories of whomever he's with. He always bring smiles to his hostesses. :)