Gerard Butler GALS

The Gerry Angel Tour -Scotty McCool tours for the Toys for Tots!

Just dashing by to say Scotty was posted to Susan this morning, hope he gets there safe and sound.

We had a hectic couple of days and we had to miss out so much in order to visit a few of the places that are unique to Wiltshire.

Never mind we are eating his special Cream Tea, poor Scotty!

Someone tell me about the journal? Size of paper etc, as I will have to prepare and send information on for someone to compile in journal for me.......please?

hugs,

Anna x

I put Scotty's journal in the mail to Susan today. It's spiral-bound and, although I didn't measure it, I would say there's about 8" x 10" of space on each page. Hope that helps!

I'm sure Scotty had a great time in the UK!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: Thank you Elissa, we found out today what happened to Butler.........he is being held by Customs and Excise until we go and bail him out......so funny!

Hopefully we will be able to travel to Bristol to retrieve him, poor little man. :wuv:

hugs,

Anna X

Oh, Anna! Poor Butler!! I hope he isn't dressed in prison stripes when you get him!! Oh well, I'm sure his mug shots were adorable!!

Love,

Suzie

Scotty has made it to me safe and sound and is resting up until we go to Comic Con on Friday. Had I not had to take yesterday off work I would have been able to take him to the Q&A for TUT (with director Robert Luketic) last night, but alas I was not anywhere near my office when Scotty got here so he didn't get out of his traveling box until this morning. We'll be sure to line up some fun stuff for him to do at Comic Con - and he now has a doll of his own - a Scotty from Star Trek that I found at Target yesterday. He'll probably be photographed at Comic Con with his doll and whatever amazing creatures we can find (I hear there is to be a group of guys dressed as the Spartans from 300 - so we'll be looking for them).

Oh Susan, Scotty has his own "Scotty"!! What a crack up!! Good to hear he made it out of jail. NOW THAT little adventure is sure to make a great entry to his journal!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Edited by Miss S

Susan-Glad to hear that Scotty made it to California from the UK without any problems. I hope his journal made it to you from Texas as well. :D

Miss S- Scotty wasn't the one in jail. It was Anna's wee man, Butler. He was visiting from England and went to Vegas with us. Suzie and I sent Scotty and Butler to Anna, but we sent them in two separate boxes. We mailed both at the same time. Scotty made it safely to Anna, but Butler got impounded by customs in the UK. :unsure:

Edited by Lady Elissa

Poor Butler!!! Did Scotty send the bail bonds funds??? Oh, what a frightening experience for the wee Butler mon!!

The Divine Miss s :rose:

We could definately use a host / hostess for next week if anyone wants to volunteer. :wuv:

If not, Susan can just prolong her visit.

There are quit a few openings latter on in the coming months so please take a look if you'd like to help out!

~Bella

Here are some pictures of Scotty taken yesterday and today (all clickable to enlarge):

Scotty with some of my Gerry-related goodies in my office - yes, I have LOTS of them!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is Scotty on the new huge TUT banner I got yesterday. Sorry about the bumps in the picture - that's because the banner was rolled around wooden dowels that left those ridges.

Posted Image

GerryUSA lent Scotty some clothes to wear during his visit. Here Scotty got his very own wee Scotty (from Star Trek) doll who will be of course going with us to Comic Con.

Posted Image

Scotty and Wee Scotty stayed up late to watch Gerry with Craig Ferguson last night, then conked out for a good night's sleep.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This morning they posed with the Esquire magazine, and got ready for a day just hanging out around the house while I'm at work.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are a few pictures of Scotty at Comic-Con. He also got to go to San Gabriel, Pasadena, The Great Park, and San Juan Capistrano this weekend. I'll post some of those pictures in another post, probably later this week. All of these are clickable.

Posted Image

Spongebob was thinking of having Scotty for lunch.

Posted Image

At the Lionsgate booth with the Gamer promos

Posted Image

A full size storm trooper made entirely from Legos

Posted Image

I think Jessica Rabbit has a thing for our Scotty

Posted Image

Scotty with his very own Gamer Girl.

Posted Image

With our ticket for the autograph signing

Posted Image

Scotty meets Chris "Ludacris" Bridges at the autograph signing

Posted Image

Scotty meets Superman

Posted Image

This figure of Wolverine looks so real I almost feel as if we met Hugh Jackman himself!

Posted Image

I think this last one was Scotty's favorite picture of the weekend!

:wave: Glad to hear that Scotty made it back to USA safely Susan,I am now back from holiday and ready to sort out stuff for journal and to finally get things into the post. There was a dispute with the postal service so we kept everything here on hold until we returned.

Susan, my Butler has a Star Trek costume, he loves 'dressing up' when the children are here, we didn't take him to Cornwall with the children incase he didn't like salt water.......there was a threat made by TJ to find out if he could swim!

Here at last are sample pics of his stay here;

Posted Image As Butler was in the USA one of the cousins, Wee Jimmy frae Glasgow, came to take care of scotty on his visit. First job was to dress him in his new attire.

Posted Image First stop Avebury Standing Stones, older than Stonehenge,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image then off to the local pub.

:wuv: Continuing;

Posted Image Setting off again for Bath and a visit to the Roman Baths and the Cathedral,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageSally Lunns house, her famed buns are a treat,

Posted Image

Posted Image Scotty paid for lunch but had trouble locating his cash in his sporran!

Posted Image Partaking of the medicinal famous Spa water in the Pump Room,

Posted Image

Posted ImageWhere we were serenaded as we had afternoon tea and cake,

Posted Image He was miffed that he didn't have time for the Jane Austen Centre but we needed to get back to the car before the ticket ran out.

hugs,

Anna x

Anna, it looks like Scotty had a wonderful time and wee Jimmy seemed the perfect host (Well, most of the time, anyway). Gerry M. wants to go to all the same places and I'll wager AJ will too! See you in a few days!!!

Hugs,

Suzie

Anna, those are really cool pictures of Scotty. Can't beat those backdrops!! AWESOME!!

Is the outfit that Scotty is wearing the one you will be sending to Bella, who I hope will pass it on to me, for the Scottish Festival here in Colorado? Really nice!! Of course, I will send back to Bella the outfit when Scotty leaves me. Sad day!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Anna~ Scotty's gifts arrived last week -everything looks awesome! The stand for the paintings broke, but just one piece -an easy fix. :)

Yesterday the three naked Marek dolls arrived, I took a photo of one of them, he was doing naked yoga in the box!!

So we now have our next three charity dolls! :wuv:

~Bells

Everyone....looks like Scotty's been having one heck of a good time visiting you all!

Scotty is due to visit me the week of August 16th. Whomever has him the week before....please pm me and I will give you my address.

Thanks, Linda

Nekked Yoga! Hmmm, don't let Gerry M. know about that!

Suzie!!

Just wait until you see the photo! My dughter and I died laughing. One of the wee men looked like he had been hog tied the way he was put into his baggie!

~Bells

I haven't checked but Scotty should be getting to Holly today or tomorrow - I shipped him on Saturday. I have a big bag of goodies from Comic Con to send to you Bella. One of these days I'll get them to the post office.

Just enjoying all the photos of Scotty's adventures! I'm sure he'll be ready for some caribbean breezes to the sounds of steel drums by November. He'll get to see the Old Fort in San Juan and take a romantic walk along the beach and enjoy a banana daiquiri as the sun sets over the water. Too bad I can't "fix" him up with a date! Wonder if Barbie's busy?

Hopefully, he'll get to sample six more beaches in St. Thomas, Antigua, Dominica, Barbados, St. Kitts, and St.Croix. I was wondering if he has any formal attire for "Captain's Night" on the ship? Well, if not, he can order in room service and then go watch a movie outside on the Lido deck.

I'm just hoping he doesn't encounter any pirates along the way!

D

Delene - one of his traveling outfits is a black suit with white shirt and tie. I'm sure that would be appropriate for the captain's dinner. He also travels with a pair of board shorts, perfect for the beaches, so he should be all set for cruisin'.

This is a huge sacrifice, but I hereby volunteer *sigh* to be Scotty's date in the cruise. He is a little short, but beggers can't be choosers!

LOL!!

Suzie