Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Eosa

Out in Miami, Florida - December 30, 2008

Gerard Butler Checks Out the Miami Nightlife

Spending the New Year’s holiday in sunny Florida, Gerard Butler was spotted out walking on Collins Ave in Miami on Tuesday night (December 30).

The 39-year-old Scottish actor looked ever-the-hunk in an olive buttondown shirt with jeans as he and a few guy friends checked out the South Beach nightlife.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebritie...ghtlife-210137/

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/pho...utler-miami.jpg

Edited by heISmyGspot
converted oversized image to link to comply with guidelines

WOW!!!! He looks great!!! :drool:

He's getting closer to Philly :funnyface:

I guess this makes up for only getting an hour of sleep last night. He does look veeeerrrrry nice. His hair is getting longer and I like it.

Guess he likes Miami for New Years, wasn't he there last year as well. I was kinda hoping he spend the New Years at home in Scotland having a little more recharge time before fliming, but it seems like he does that a little less every year. Maybe with producing LAC as well he has to be there earlier as well. :unsure: At any rate, he looks pretty darn good. Happy New Year Gerry...Happy New Year GALS

Going home did him good!

He looks about 5 years younger in these pictures and I am sure he is jet lagged somewhat. In any case, I love that olive green shirt. It's nice to have moms and sisters when you are a bachelor. Gerry needed a new shirt or two.

Love you Gerry...Happy New Year you hot hot hot man you!!!!

Guess he likes Miami for New Years, wasn't he there last year as well. I was kinda hoping he spend the New Years at home in Scotland

Great pics - I wish he would stay away from brown as a shirt color - Gerry if you are reading this...BLUE, all shades. WHITE. BLACK LEATHER. PHANTOM RED?

I would bet the farm that it has been a verrrrrry long time since GB has spent New Years at home...wasn't he seen leaving a Miami party last New Years with two very beautiful women?

:whome2:

And speaking of pictures does the man EVER take a bad picture? How about a bad hair day?

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/...1508/6.jpg.html

Looks like somebody Christmas gifted him with a shirt in his favorite green!

Handsome and well rested in sunny Miami!

Snowing like heck here in Connecticut.

Happy New Years, all you great GALS!!

:behave:

I must be in the minority...I think he's looking very tired! I mean really didn't he just go to Scotland?? What's he doing back in Miami doing the night life thing? I just took a good look at the pics on the left and IMO I think he should have stayed back home and spent some quaility time with his family and definately get some rest!! Once again this is just my opinion and i'm sure most will disagree but I calls em as I sees em!! :lalala::kisswink:

:wave: Frannie

I must be in the minority...I think he's looking very tired!

Add me to the minority, Frannie. My initial reaction was, "Aw, he looks so tired..." He still looks good enough to eat raw, mind you, but he looks like he could sleep through it if ye did... (And, for the record, I'm O.K. with that... :kisswink: )

It does appear that Gerry tends to "burn the candle at both ends". One day he may come to the realization that you can only do that for so long and time catches up with you. He does look handsome as ever. Hope he has a good time and doesn't get in to trouble, or at least, too much. When I think of South Beach I think of one of my favorite movies, The Bird Cage. Wish I was there, though, for two reasons, one of course, Gerry and two we got "wind chill" factors going on here today! brrrrrrrrrrrr!

D

Tired or no, he sure is a sight for sore eyes! Happy New Year Gerry and to all you GALS!

Sally

I wanted a new sighting. Guess I didn't have to wait long.

He looks good, love the shirt. Notice he missed buttoning the bottom button!

I don't think he looks particularly tired, but I'm a little on the side of those who wish he had stayed in Scotland. Oh well, it's New Year's and what single, gorgeous man is going to stay home with mom?

Soon he'll be back to work, and that's a good thing.

Tired or no, he sure is a sight for sore eyes! Happy New Year Gerry and to all you GALS!

Sally

:drink:

I LOVE that color on him. He does look good, but I'm with ya who've mentioned that he looks a bit tired. A wee bit of sleep will do him good. Doesn't change the fact that he still looks damn hot!

Cassie

Going home did him good!

He looks about 5 years younger in these pictures and I am sure he is jet lagged somewhat. In any case, I love that olive green shirt. It's nice to have moms and sisters when you are a bachelor. Gerry needed a new shirt or two.

I thought the same thing - he looks really fit and somehow a little younger. He's taking great care of himself, and rest did him some good. Verra good.

I would disagree that he's burning the candle at both ends - I mean a week's holiday in Scotland and then more vaca in Miami is not exactly hard work :p

My only question is "Why so many buttons Ger?" Well, I'm sure the top one got undone at some point during the night . . .

Happy New Year everyone.

I thought the same thing - he looks really fit and somehow a little younger. He's taking great care of himself, and rest did him some good. Verra good.

I would disagree that he's burning the candle at both ends - I mean a week's holiday in Scotland and then more vaca in Miami is not exactly hard work :p

My only question is "Why so many buttons Ger?" Well, I'm sure the top one got undone at some point during the night . . .

Happy New Year everyone.

I agree completely!

He is walking down a street with friends in Miami after a relaxing week with his family. He seems happy and relaxed. Gerry is doing nothing different than he has done all his life - enjoy life and have fun. The only real difference is now that he is a superstar we 'see' it more often since he is a hot commodity to the paps.

He looks yummy and relaxed and he wears those jeans well....verra verra well :wuv:

It's nice to see him in a deep color, and he really does fantastic. I love it when his hair is like this, just starting to get those curls. After 4 years, he still makes my heart beat faster.

Swannie

*ahem* after further observation, I would have to say either boxers.....or nada!

Swannie

Tired or no, he sure is a sight for sore eyes!

Couldn't agree more with you there Sally! lol

(but yes, the man looks like he needs some rest!)

Thank you for the link!!! :wave::wave::wave:

He does look great in this shirt, and I love this hairstyle on him, but - I also think he should have stayed at home for a longer time!!! He does look tired, which would be understandable, and I also think he was not so happy about being photographed again - couldn't they have left him spend his private time privately? :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Anyway, Happy New 2009 Year to all the GALS!!!

Ummmmm.....there seems to be a lot of speculation on whether or not Gerbear is working it commando or not :) funny!

I guess Mom didn't have a chance to do one last load of laundry before he headed back to the States. Hard to keep up with her jetsetter son.

Notice that shirt is tight under his arms and across his chest. Lordy lordy lordy :drool1:

I was going to say he looked tired as well.

Stay in a few nights Gerry, you deserve it :)

But yummy nonetheless...

He must really enjoy Miami for new year's since he was there last year as well.