Gerard Butler GALS

Heads up Marek fans

SouthernGirl28

The other day I saw Timeline at my local walmart for 5 bucks! I have it already but am seriously thinking of buying it again because it's so darn cheap! What can I say I'm Gerry crazy :) If I buy it it will be my third movie of his I have two of lol. You may want to check your local walmart! It's on the 5 dollar rack :)

April

I just had a funny thought. Since we all loved GB as Dracula, can you imagine a remake of the old George Hamilton/Susan St. James movie 'Love at First Bite' with Gerry? Think about that great dance scene to Alicia Bridges' "I Love the Night Life' with The Butler and some hot actress. I listened to that song tonight and cracked up thinking about GB in the role. Dancing, hot, funny Drac.!!!

April, I do this kind of thing all the time........because you know......what if something happened to the 1st one and then I couldn't replace it. I mean these need to last me for the rest of my life!! Or sometimes I'll buy the original, then they come out w/ a Special Edition, then a Deluxe Edition......and guess what I buy all of them (300). Sometimes I'll pass one on to my mother, but not necessarily. I think I'm gonna' start buyinng BluRay now. Geez, I'm not obsessed or anything.

I do love Marek, since you brought it up. Besides the fact he's so sweet, he has that whole hair thing going on. I looooove those curls. :wuv:

Ren

Did someone say, "MAREK?!!!" :marek:

*zany drops everything and comes running in*

I look in the big wire basket of $5 movies all the time looking for Gerry movies!

I'm hoping to find ROF in there one time!

Thanks for the heads up April! :kisswink:

April, I start off buying at least two of all of his movies. I already have a regular and blue ray ordered of RNR and I will buy one on the 27th at Walmart or Best Buy because the ones I order on Amazon are always later than the store has them. I will look for Timeline at Walmart even though I already have 4 copies of it, for $5 I can afford to have one unopened.

Yes, I do love him absolutely.

Sandy

Okay, my Walmart did not have Timeline today, but lots of Cradle of Life.....and yes I bought another one. I'll keep looking. Last night I ordered every Gerry movie they had on Blu-Ray. I think it was RocknRolla, POTO, PSILY, Beowulf & Grendel, Pre-order under the title BOAW (not Shattered), ROF, 300, Nim's Island. What about Dear Frankie?! There are still several they need to do in Blu-Ray. Crossing my fingers.

I have no will power