Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixgirl

Gerry counting down New Years

Sunbeach found this!!! I sure wish there was more of him - especially dancing or asking him about his resolution! But nonetheless, great find Jo!!!

Gerry counting down

I love his hair! So curly! :wuv:

Edited by becozy

Oh we have no sound on our work standalone but very nice to look at. he seems to love his new flip camera or whatever its called. Great find thanks

Moira

GREAT FIND!!! Thanks Sunbeach & Lisa. :wuv:

it should be in MM soon!

Thanks for the 'find' Sunbeach, and phoenixgirl for the post.

:ty:

Barb

Gerry could certainly find worse ways to start the new year then snogging Maria Menounos!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

I agree Lisa, so curly!!

He seems to always have his camera and his phone handy...Love that :)

It seems Gerry has been having lots of fun playing with his new toy. He's looking really good and those curls...yummy!

Thanks for the find...I figured something would turn up sooner or later.

:yay::wuv:

Just like a little boy with a brand new toy! Gotta love him, he's the Gerry!

D

Makes ya wonder though, who the lucky lady(s) that got a New Year's snogger!

Edited by GBPhanatic

thanks for sharing :)

maybe he's growing his hair out for LAC and I see Busta was there performing too lol! Wish I was there

Thanks. Am I the only one who thinks that Gerry and Maria would make a good looking couple? I am lovin the longer hair with the little bit of curl too.

No you are not alone I have said they make a lovely couple on a few occasions.

Moira

I think so too! They look good together!

I wonder if he kissed anyone, when the countdown to the New Year completed?

I would venture to guess that he kissed Maria. Probably not a proper snogging, but a kiss nonetheless.

I know it's really none of my business, but I really don't understand why Maria is not having his children by now!

I know it's really none of my business, but I really don't understand why Maria is not having his children by now!

I think most of us are wondering that as well. :funnyup:

I guess it's probably one of those mysteries that we will never truly understand, but all I can say is I hope he is happy with his life, as I know we all do. I hope he is not lonely. I just remembered one time he said something like he could be in a room full of people partying and feel all alone. I hope that doesn't happen to him too often, but I do know what he means.

I guess it's probably one of those mysteries that we will never truly understand, but all I can say is I hope he is happy with his life, as I know we all do. I hope he is not lonely. I just remembered one time he said something like he could be in a room full of people partying and feel all alone. I hope that doesn't happen to him too often, but I do know what he means.

Oh now I'm sad. I hope not! Knowing how that feels, and being lonely myself, I would NEVER want that for Gerry. He deserves to never feel that way and to never be alone.

Oh now I'm sad. I hope not! Knowing how that feels, and being lonely myself, I would NEVER want that for Gerry. He deserves to never feel that way and to never be alone.

Aw, Lisa I'm sorry I made you feel sad. I wasn't trying to do that! Heck for all I know, Gerry could be the one turning HER down! And those pics from bflo sure did look like he was pretty happy. Thanks for that bflo!

Edited by JenniferK

Aw, Lisa I'm sorry I made you feel sad. I wasn't trying to do that! Heck for all I know, Gerry could be the one turning HER down! And those pics from bflo sure did look like he was pretty happy. Thanks for that bflo!

No, it's all good. :) Unfortunately (for Gerry) I think we've witnesses her turning him down. She was with Vin Diesel for a while, so I guess - for whatever reason - he's more her type. Hey, more single Gerry for us - but I do hope he finds happiness in his life.