Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

1/7 - Calendar girls...and boys

Thanks, MissElaine for the heads-up on this!

Originally posted Dec. 30, 2008

from: http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashi..._boys.html#ph14

Gerry's Calendar is #15!

The calendar may be ordered through Amazon and if you use the Amazon link in our Boutique GALS will get a small percentage of the sales towards support!

:D

:wuv: Got mine on my wall! Bigger than Life Gerry! YUMMMMMY!!! :wuv:

I've also had mine since September, and I've got it up. Luckily, I had my 2008 one up as well.

These are more posters than calendars. :lol:

Me three.......or eight.....whatever! Lisa that's the best part.....teeny weeny calendar........great big picture.

Ren

Boy oh boy, I love all your siggys. Wish I had one...hint,hint. Guess we all have our calendars up on our wall and yes it really is more like a poster because you couldn't tell what the date is by looking at it. I sure like looking at that beautiful face though.

Boy oh boy, I love all your siggys. Wish I had one...hint,hint. Guess we all have our calendars up on our wall and yes it really is more like a poster because you couldn't tell what the date is by looking at it. I sure like looking at that beautiful face though.

And I think it was October or November of 2008 was WRONG. One of the months after summer. Good thing I have a normal calendar for real use. :lol:

I always hated putting up calendars....always thought they were tacky so I keep it in my drawers!! :p But I guess in this case I would paste them all over my walls!! Or....keep it in my dra.......Oh never mind! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie