Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

1/7 - Gerard Butler Amtrak's It to Philly

from: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebritie...delphia-210371/

Given his overwhelming success, it’s no wonder Gerard Butler can’t go anywhere without being recognized. And last night he was spotted arriving in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

The “P.S. I Love You” stud arrived at the Philly Amtrak station to find a host of fans and paparazzi waiting for him. And like a good sport, Mr. Butler graciously signed autographs and posed for pictures before moving on.

Gerard is in town to begin filming his latest project, a movie called “Law Abiding Citizen” about an everyday guy who decides to take justice into his own hands after a plea bargain sets his family’s killers free.

Earlier this month, the “300” hunk was living it up on the beach during his holiday in Miami, Florida, though it doesn’t look like he got much of a tan!

pics will be in gallery shortly ;)

At a Meet the Famous (or something like that) site it shows him posing with a fan at the station in Philly and indicates he's playing the prisoner in LAC. Let's hope he said that. The link's on IMDb.

That could explain why no tan!! We all know Gerbear loves his SUN! Anybody going to Philly BTW?? :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Vacations over looks like it's down to work. So cute he took Amtrack!

Cheryl

Why doesn't he ever get ugly?

LOL

I hate that every new picture I see of him, I find something even more attractive!

I think his 'people' might have put a buzz out for his arrival. Or...maybe someone in NYC saw him leave and they called ahead to Philly.

I doubt it was any sort of coinicidence it being a Philly Amtrak station - not exactly LAX.

Gerry looks adorkable in this images by the way.

OMGerry! More pics! I just came on the site and what a wonderful surprise! This new year is turning out to show all the signs of being a memoriable one. Gerry looks happy, I'm happy, life is good! :pointy:

D

For those in Philly and around....you're so lucky!!!

hugs,

Sue

If I only had giraffe money! I've always wanted to go to Philly. I've known quite a few Italians from there.

Gerry looks really happy, and that makes my heart glad!

I take Amtrak to NYC all the time, oh Gerry, if you ever want to make my 4 hour ride just that much better..please feel free to be on THAT train.

I saw last night on IMDB.com that a fan saw him, called out his name, and he sheepishly replyed, "Hi", in New York. He supposedly stopped off first in NY, from vacation in Miami, but then headed out to Philly. TMZ has a video out that I saw on TV earlier of him arriving in Philly with a new assistant. She says something like, "Thanks for hiring me" or whatever, I have to go and rewatch it.

I just love new Gerry news!

I love he signed autographs and took pics with fans..he's amazing.

Since I just shared part of the state of Florida with Gerry, where I live on the west coast, and he was on the east coast, it made me feel closer to him somehow(only 3 hours away). I believe he would have gotten more tan if he had brought his bathing suit instead of his shorts and shirts he wore on the beach. Of course he looks yummy any way he dresses. Too bad they couldn't have made "Law Abiding Citizen " down here where the weather is great during this time of year. " Phili " in January and February, too cold for us Floridians formally from up north. I guess a winter backdrop has something to do with the feeling or mood of the story of the movie they will be shooting. Great to hear Gerry will be on the Golden Globes. At least even as just a presenter, it will get him some great publicity that will help his career even more. But it will be a short trip to LA , since he has to get right back to Philidelphia. Thanks to everyone who helps all of us "love sick" fans keep up with Gerry and all his travels. Also who is taking care of his dog Lolita? She sure doesn't get to see her master much. I don't think Gerry travels with her.

There's a longer version of the TMZ video on Youtube. He looks a bit tired IMO and I thought he was being pretty good natured answering their stupid questions, especially the ones about Catherine Zeta Jones LOL.

I liked how he was setting them straight. Somebody needs to.

Edited by hotlips70

I just watched the longer version of the video, and the girl we tagged as his new assistant welcomes him to Philly. So apparently she's connected with him via the movie and not necessarily as his new personal assistant. She looks to have met him at the station, didn't travel with him from NYC.

I still can't figure why that guy was having GB sign baseballs! They'll probably turn up on eBay.

Is it possible that someone thought he was a baseball player? He sure has the build, big shoulders, tall.. powerful...muy macho...rugged.....

:whoa: