Gerard Butler GALS

1/8 - Brosnan, Bullock, Butler, Combs and Efron Set as Presenters at Golden Globe Awards

jenn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had so little time to focus. That's about all I saw black tux and bowtie. I'll keep an eye out during the show.

Moira just called me. He was the last to get there!! He ran down the red carpet so he wouldn't be late. He is clean shaven, and yes, bow tie and tux. I didn't get to see him, but she said he looked good, but late.

That's our boy!

Lisa

Gerry is sitting on the second level - first seat right behind and above Tom Hanks. He is sitting with Alan - Gerry is right at teh wall. He looks so HOT!!!! :)

I just caught a glimpse of him when Tom Wilkinson was going up for his award.

Update* Just saw him again when Laura Dern when up. Nice location it seems. He looks so adorable!!!!

Edited by sav8821

I got that small "in the background" glimpse of Gerry in the bow-tie, with Alan in tow..surprise, surprise.

Just now, during Laura Dern going up to the stage, I just spotted Gerry and Alan sitting at a table on the second tier (not on the floor) stage left, near the front!! Some of the camera shots show their table.

ETA: LOL!! He's definitely been spotted in da house!!

First, now that I know where he is it's really easy to spot him. You wouldn't be able to see him if he was out in the middle of the tables. When the camera's facing the stage he's on the right, but they frequently have the camera pointed toward that side of the room. I've had a lot of glimpses, most have been far away, but sometimes they're pretty close.

Lisa.........I knew you'd say that. I almost said something to you in my previous e-mail, but I decided that would be mean.

Sorry........but it's awesome, right?

Gerry has a great view of the house. Good location for him to meet people and get noticed. Looking as amazing as he does, he will get noticed!!!!

It seems that Gerry has worked with every one of these nominees: Kedra Sedwcyk (sp?), Tom Wilkinson, Jeremy Piven, Michael Hall, Angelina Jolie...I am sure I am missing people.

I just wanted to share something with yall...I posted a few days ago that a Deputy friend of mine is in L.A. and he goes to all the awards shows and I was freaking out when I heard that Gerry would be presenting b/c Jeff was gonna be there. So, on Saturday night I come home and go to bed after a long day at work and turned my phone on 'alarm only' without even thinking. At 0130 Sunday morning I wake up thirsty and happen to look over at my phone and there's like 10 text messages plus a picture message from Jeff. HE GOT THE PIC! I start screaming, scare the livin' bejesus out of my Mom and I am a basket case!!!! I guess it was some charity event and Jeff was totally surprised to see Gerry there!!! I still can't even believe it happened...you'd think it was me that was there!! Anyway, here is the pic...Jeff's arm is held out b/c there were autograph seekers there and he was holding them back from getting in and ruining the photo...I have stared at this photo for 2 days now...I am still in awe! BTW, Jeff got another at the awards last night he just hasn't emailed it yet...

I LOVE THIS MAN! (and Jeff too for making me the happiest girl ever!!)

Posted Image

April that's sooo awesome!! OMG . . . how great for your friend.

That was probably taken at the Art of Elysium Charity Gala. There are some great pics of Gerry at that event. How cool of your friend to think of you like that.

Can't wait to see the other pic!

:hugs:

Lisa