Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

WE NEED YOU! (and your donations)

Since I can't be therw this year, I really would like to send something.I have a few ideas, but haven't quite decided what I want to do yet, and time is hard to find any extra of around my house....is there a deadline as to when you have to have things???I know that's probably somewhere in this thread, but I'm too lazy to go back and look right now.

....is there a deadline as to when you have to have things???

Good question....

Mods/Admin's, Is there a deadline?

Can we bring it along with us or MUST it be mailed to Susan ahead of time? I'm still debating on what to make. Thanks.

Hi I will have some dvds and I am still waiting for them. IF I do not get them before I leave I will bring them with me. I hoep thats ok. Gemstone.

Hey Susan!

Just a brief update; Sally and I have been collecting lots of things for our basket and I am only waiting on two more items. The basket is rather large, so can we bring it with us? With my luck lately with the USPS, I am verra hesitant to mail it.

Anyone who is putting together their own basket (like Sally and Deb) can bring it with you if you want to, if that's easier for you. For anyone who doesn't want to lug something on an airplane you can send it to me - I need it in my possession by no later than June 19. The weekend before the convention my merry band of basket, bow and bag makers will be gathering to turn your donations into things of even greater beauty and eye appeal so that I can load them up in my husband's SUV and get them to Vegas. I will be brining along a few extra gift bags for items that arrive late or are coming to Vegas with their donors, so I'm fairly flexible that way.

Susan, hopefully I won't be clear to the deadline in June, but I do still intend on getting a few items to you for the baskets, bags, raffle, whatever you need them for.....I will be sending some TUT "mini" posters that I picked up at the theater, and I have a couple of items I'm going to make, if I ever find the time...thanks for your patience.

Susan,

I have a lot of Gerry goodies to send your way! I just need to get it together and go to the UPS store!

Cheryl

Hi Susan :wave:

Sent you a PM also. Yesterday I mailed a package to you. Hope it arrives soon in good condition!

Thanks

Diane

Susan,

My stuff is on its way. Sorry to take so long.

Sara

Hey Susan!

Sally and I finally finished the basket! We will be bringing it with us to Vegas. So how do we get it to you? We come in Wednesday morning late and are having lunch with Landa. Maybe you could join us and we can hand it off then. What do you think?

Susan,

I mailed a package to you yesterday. I have a few other things but will contact you to see if I should bring them with me instead of mailing them.

Tina

I'll make sure our Missus Sporran takes a wee peek in this thread! THANKS, Y'ALL!

Oy! *smacks head* I forgot to mail it.

I have, from Ireland!!! A Waterford crystal seahorse.

*whew* I've been working to get everything made, packaged and labeled. I should a basket of Lavender Hill items (honey and beeswax balms, etc.) made up and shipped in the next couple of days, Susan!

Sorry to take so long!

:hugskisses:

Connie

Thank you so much to everyone for your generosity. I'll be on the lookout for the items that are being shipped to me.

Deb - I will get into Vegas sometime Tuesday afternoon. I'm staying at Harrah's the first 2 nights, then moving to the Hilton on Thursday when my roomie, Texas Gramma gets there. I don't know yet where I will be on Wednesday at lunchtime, but I'll PM you my cell number and we can touch base.

Susan,

I have a few more things to donate, but I'll bring them with me. I just finished s few of them. I'll send you a PM with details.

Tina