Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

1/11 - Flings aren't what they seem, says Movie Star Gerard Butler

from: http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/tv-showbiz-new...78057-21031405/

Flings aren't what they seem, says movie star Gerard Butler

Jan 11 2009

MOVIE hunk Gerard Butler has rubbished his reputation as a womaniser.

He spoke out after being linked to beauties including Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and Naomi Campbell.

The Paisley-born 39-year-old said: "Guys take a photograph of me speaking to someone and, apparently, I am having an affair with her.

"I'm having 10 affairs a day. It would be just too exhausting and I'm not that sort of guy."

The 300 star hit out while in Philadelphia to shoot psychological thriller Law Abiding Citizen.

Butler was spotted with co-star Jamie Foxx at a city restaurant.

An onlooker said: "Waiters heard him talking about having to ask his mum for childhood photos for the film."

Thanks Barb...I'm very glad to finally know what he said in that video. I got the gist of it but not the words. He's said this before too when he's been hooked up with various ladies.

:wuv:

Thanks for the info!

Gerry is a sexy single guy, so no wonder he will be linked to every lady he is speaking to. Everyone wants to have a piece of him! :wuv:

But, I am very pleased to know his own opinion about this kind of rumours.

good for him, i know they're all false!

that's what tabloids do. :yummy:

He knows how the media works, luckily for us, we do too! He has been linked to so many women, most of what we all saw was friendships and acquaintances and business meetings. I'm behind him no matter who he's linked to.

Don't you know, that the reason the tabloids and paps are always bringing up his "relationships" with every female that chases him or he bumps in to is because of us? I'll wager you that Gerard Butler has one of the biggest, if not THE biggest fan bases is the world and they know it We are the target "audience", in that regard. But pity the fools as they do not understand that we know our Gerry better than they think we do!

D

the razzi and media can be harsh and rude at times....*shakes head**...It all boils down to the the almight dollar$....That's all they see. Too bad they can't put themselves in the celebrity's shoes for just 5 minutes...

Gerry, you are such a class act!!!

hugs,

Sue

What always makes me laugh about these "dating" rumors about Gerry (or any star, really) is if you think about it, the number of people you yourself talk to and laugh with on any given day could (and probably would) be fodder for a tabloid if you were famous and had razzies following you around. But most people who buy into the tabloid junk don't think about it that way.

~Mel