Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GreenEyes

Golden Globes Red carpet

I won't go so far as to say he didn't want to be there, but I would bet the farm that he was

feeling quite "nairvous" at that particular moment. This is certainly not his "regular Gerry"

look, but he definitely was absolutely STUNNING. I think we can all agree on that one!

Now for the day when he gets to go up and ACCEPT a Golden Globe Award.

Hugs,

J.

(Joni and I were posting at the same time)

Edited by mommaduck

Okay, maybe speculating that he didn't want to be there was too much speculation, but I'm not convinced he was just nervous, either. We'll never know . . .

Lisa

This is a good one:

Posted Image

But still no smile. He just didn't look like he wanted to be there.

Maybe he's just nervous.......God knows I would be!

He really only got there about 5 minutes before the show was supposed to start, so he probably wasn't relaxed. He did smile a little and a few times.

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/awards/goldenglobes09/4.jpg.html

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/awards/goldengl...1119-4.jpg.html

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/awards/goldengl...009-08.jpg.html

:bounce:

Abrock was able to record his presentation segment and is tweaking and loading it into Multimedia now!

:claphands:

I can't speculate on what he was feeling or was not feeling. He was there doing his job. And, he was by far the most handsome man at the event. He nailed it. Now, on to LAC.

:bounce:

Abrock was able to record his presentation segment and is tweaking and loading it into Multimedia now!

:claphands:

Very cool!

Sasharose - I agree - on to LAC. Let Gerry get back to work. I'm really looking forward to seeing some pics of him in Philly.

THANK YOU, Barb!! I knew you and Mel wouldn't let us down--as long as someone got the

recording to share!! And none of us really knows how he was feeling--but most of us do

agree he pulled it off with style and finesse!! AND, there won't be nearly as much of just

"who" is Gerard Butler the way 2009 is progressing thus far! ON TO LAC, it is!!!!

Hugs,

J.

Why wouldn't he want to be there?

There were a few seconds of him on TV Guide and he seemed fine. He was smiling and waving. Sometime the pics don't catch him smiling, but the video seems to reveal a little bit more.

Wow, that is the most handsome Gerry has been since.............yesterday? :kisswink: He did look scrumptious. In a room full of the handsomest men in the world, he really outshown them all. Cruise, Pitt, 'forgetaboutit' Gerry Butler out handsomed them all. I STILL say he would have made the best Bond ever. And those eyes............................ :yummy:

Mel added the video ~ click here to go to thread with download

I think he maybe was a bit flummoxed from having arrived so late ~ but photos are deceptive, they capture 'looks' as Gerry is listening, processing, trying to center himself...I wouldn't 'read' too much into them! All those folks shouting in the fan gallery and then the photogs yelling 'commands', is definitely a bit confusing. :D

AAHHH come on all.....he knows that sexy scowl gets us every time!! He just loves to make love to the camera!! Damn don't ya wish it was you?? :wuv: BTW....JMO! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

AAHHH come on all.....he knows that sexy scowl gets us every time!! He just loves to make love to the camera!! Damn don't ya wish it was you?? :wuv: BTW....JMO! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

Hell yes! :yummy:

And he was wonderful in his presentation. He did a great job, yes with class and style. That's all that matters.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Mel added the video ~ click here to go to thread with download

I think he maybe was a bit flummoxed from having arrived so late ~ but photos are deceptive, they capture 'looks' as Gerry is listening, processing, trying to center himself...I wouldn't 'read' too much into them! All those folks shouting in the fan gallery and then the photogs yelling 'commands', is definitely a bit confusing. :D

Thanks, Barb, for both things. Your observation makes sense - I'm in overprotective mode. :lol:

The gossip press has now got him "clearly" going with Kate Bosworth? Who is she and have we ever heard of this before??

The gossip press has now got him "clearly" going with Kate Bosworth? Who is she and have we ever heard of this before??

I haven't seen that. I have seen a couple of photos of him speaking across a table with her at the Art of Elysium Event he attended last night. They were both standing and some other gentleman was standing next to her.

The only other thing I've seen was kind of a joke, they followed his comment from Philly about how according to the paps he was having an affair w/ anyone he was photographed speaking to with the comment that he spoke to her at that event, so they must be having an affair.

I haven't seen that. I have seen a couple of photos of him speaking across a table with her at the Art of Elysium Event he attended last night. They were both standing and some other gentleman was standing next to her.

The only other thing I've seen was kind of a joke, they followed his comment from Philly about how according to the paps he was having an affair w/ anyone he was photographed speaking to with the comment that he spoke to her at that event, so they must be having an affair.

That's all I saw, as well. Clearly a poke at the crap they put Gerry through lately.

That's all I saw, as well. Clearly a poke at the crap they put Gerry through lately.

Yup, me too. I saw that Kate Bosworth comment but I'm pretty sure they were being sarcastic since they wrote it right after his comments about being incorrectly linked with women that he's only had a few seconds of conversation with. Since he was photographed talking to Kate B., they are now dating -- was actually a joke (sort of) in Gerry's favor.

I think he looked wonderful, classy, bright eyed and so adorable (THUD) - this is his best look but then I'll take him any way I can.

I think he looked wonderful, classy, bright eyed and so adorable (THUD) - this is his best look but then I'll take him any way I can.

Damn, that was fast! New siggie and everything. Frannie don't waste no time! :lol:

Ahhh . . . smile . . .

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/awards/gold...s09/13.jpg.html

We will certainly be discusing this weekend for a while. All the photos ect.!

He was very handsome! I'm glad he was asked to present in Bruges on the show. The only bad part was that it was way to short of an apperance!

I'm sure will get more party photos in the next couple of days. Can't wait.

Cheryl

The words to this song sum up my feelings about his appearance tonight:

*sings in sultry voice*

"I've got a crush on you.... sweetie pie

All the day and night time, hear me sigh....

The world will pardon my mush..... 'cuz I've got a crush... my baby on you."

I just want to say... I'm glad Gerry doesn't always look as put together and polished as he does in these photos. I like that he's sometimes unconcerned about impressing people with his wardrobe, and will go out and about in regular guy clothes. I like that sometimes he's scruffy and looks like he just rolled out of bed; wrinkles in his shirts and scratches on his knuckles. I like that he wears torn t-shirts, beat up leather jackets and funky shoes, and I even like it when his hair is a mess, or when he's wearing a stupid hat. Except for one particular photoshoot...I find all his "looks" attractive on some level.

But... it is nice to once in a while see him like this.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong