Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
HazelEyes

Rocknolla full dance scene on YouTube

Just found this - the whole dance with Gerry and Thandie!

This is even funnier than at the movies, because it's all edited together. I'd already seen it 7 times and I still laughed out loud.

Thanks for letting us know!

Ren

Edited by Rendita

My favourite scene from a movie with many great scenes. The speech bubbles get me every time.

Thanks for the find.

Thanks for the heads up and the link! I've not even seen the movie yet but this scene is pretty cute!

:wave: Frannie

Thanks much for the post. Loved that scene in the movie. It's a favorite Gerry moment of mine. Can't wait for the DVD to hit the stores.

I also found this one. It's One Two's and Handsome Bob's greatest hits all edited together.

You gotta watch - especially for those of you who haven't seen it.

***Although I must warn you that it contains a bit of a spoiler, but you've probably heard about it by now. So if you want a complete surprise, wait for the DVD. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mkAEwpE9qo

Okay, the sex scene is out there now 11 seconds................including the cigarette. Don't blink. You'll have to watch it repeatedly it's so quick.

[/url]

I edited for this 2nd video which is a little longer and has the intro to the scene. I'd watch the 2nd, if I were you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RmQM1uVOJ4...feature=related

Edited by Rendita

I love this dance scene! :music:

I thought it was one of the funniest moments in the entire film. :pointy:

Thandie Newton is my most favorite actress and I love seeing her dance with Gerry. :wuv:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

Thanks for all these links! I especially love the dance scene. If you notice the people in the background dancing...actually I think Gerry is doing a better job! :wuv:

HazelEyes, Thanks for the One Two and Handsome Bob link. LOVE it. I finally pre-ordered RocknRolla from Amazon. Can't wait. I saw it at the movies, but I'm so looking forward to it since we have to wait til July for TUT.

I'm dying for some NEWS on where he is now and when he's getting back to Philly for work on LAC.

It would be great if someone could capture the dance sequence from the closing credits. That was some of the funniest stuff I've seen in ages! Thanks all for the links. Makes us more excited about the DVD than we were. I sure hope there are bloopers!

Suzie

That dance scens was my favorite part of the movie.Thanks for posting it.

:hearts: Peggy

Edited by chachababy