Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

My Gerry Pics at Golden Globes

What a day its been. I was killing myself that Gerry was the last but one to arrive so no wonder he maybe appeared flustered as they were shouting on the loudspeakers for him to get insideLOL.

My pics on the red carpet are pretty crap as he was moving too fast so I thought I've still got the aftershow parties and I was not wrong when I said it was so easy to miss people. The lobby was manic. He went to the HBO party first which was opposite area of where we were at. We decided to mingle in the lobby and he came through the lobby but would not stop for anyone so Ruth and I dashed back to the end of the lobby bar which was on the way to the Instyle/WB party and thankfully nobody else was there and Hayden Panitierre had stopped him to talk to and I could hear him say something to her about her feet being sore!!!!LOL well I caught Alan's attention and asked once Gerry was free could I get him to pose for me - he asked where I came from and being Scottish must have helped as Alan got Gerry to come over the barrier to see me and pose with me which I did not expect. He remembered me from Toronto and wished I had told people where he had stayed as he may have had more fun LOL :funnyup:

FYI 5 mins after he went into InStyle his current celebrity stalker and her entourage followed :funnyup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks, Moira, for sharing your pics and story!

I'm so happy for you :claphands:

off to add your photos to the Fan section of the Gallery!

Damn Moira!!!!!!

How lucky are you! Thanks for the photos !!!

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot

Moira, this makes me so happy for you! I'm really glad things worked out in the end.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, as well.

Ren

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh88/fr...olden%20Globes/

This is the link to all my Gerry pics taken at Globes. Red Carpet's came out blury apart from a few. It was so annoying because in 2nd link with all my other Globe pics I got some great photos. Guess the hands were a bit shaky when I saw Gerry in a tux and bow tie :funnyup:

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh88/fr...olden%20Globes/

Here are links to my other Golden Globe Pics and I got a really nice one of Joy for some reason when she was PRing for an actress.

It was a great weekend and Gerry was so handsome - even if he did have on more makeup than me :funnyup::pointy: I guess they have to plaster themselves when they know they will be on tv.

Moira

Thank you Moira.

Moira, thanks for sharing your photos . . . what fun for you to be there and see all these celebrities and then to interact with Gerry to top it all off! What a fabulous weekend!

beejay

OMG, Mo. You are so lucky!

Well I must say you are one dedicated fan. You don't miss a thing!

Awesome pics, by the way. There's an adorable one of Gerry with a perfect smile on! Love it!

Moira!

You go girl! :pointy: I am so happy for you and thankful that Alan spoke up for you. Thanks for being so generous and sharing your pictures!!

I thought he had a lot of makeup on, but that's just par for TV....he looked so goood!!!! :yummy:

Thanks again!! :wuv:

Edited by mexicali

Moira, Thank you very much for sharing your experience and pics with us! He looked like he had a lot of fun as do you!

Great pics Moira! Thanks for sharing them with us :yummy:

I'm glad you had a good time there and got to see Gerry!

Congratulations Moira.....another picture with Gerry!!! :yay: You are one LUCKY GAL!

:wave: Frannie

So, where was my phone call during all this? :lol:

Seriously, I'm so glad it was worth it for you. Who's the celebrity stalker you're referring to? Hayden? If so, that would be hilarious as she's my son's favorite.

Great job with the pics and reporting. I know you have more to say. I'll be on today after I get home this morning (about noon).

Luvs ya!

Lisa

Moira, thanks for the pics and the story!

Thanks so much Gals for all the pics and videos. I taped the show last night, but really didn't want to have to fast forward to try and find Gerry. I don't enjoy watching these shows. Celebs in general at these event tend to rub me the wrong way. I think GB looked a little bit like he wanted out in some of the pics too. Some of those peeps are just so full of themselves. Loved Gerry. He's just too handsome. Bet there were a lot of jealous people there.

Oh Moira, I'm so happy for you girlie. He's so damn fine but bring back the scruff. Good for you.

Cassie

Moria - fabulous pictures, and I am so very, very happy that it all worked out for you. Thanks for being our roving reporter at the Globes. I can't wait to check out your other pictures from the event, now that I've duly drooled over all the Gerry goodness you've shared.

The makeup for TV is absolutely necessary unless you want to shine like an oil slick under the lights. If you saw Kevin Bacon during one of the shots of Kyra Sedgwick you know what I mean - or when Don Cheadle was presenting and the red lights from the stage caused glowing red stripes on his bald head. So while up close it makes the person look like a mannequin, it was of course what had to be in order for him to look so spectacular on screen. I too personally prefer the more natural Gerry, though I thought he looked magnificent in his tux, and clean shaven (did anyone else notice in the HQ pix that some of that scruff was missed - especially under his nose. I found that so endearing, that even "clean shaven" isn't QUITE clean.

I'm one of those who loves award shows and the Golden Globes are fun because you get shots of the crowd chatting away between awards, and how the presenters (even Gerry) have to keep asking them to shut up so the next award can be given. I love seeing the gowns and the hair and even the men's attire - and Gerry was a standout among them, as usual).

Now I hear there is a formal edict between the Globes and the Oscars. Supposedly anyone who had a "high profile" at the Globes will not be invited to present at the Oscars. They say that the Globes were originally supposed to kick off with power-couple Brad and Angelina but they bowed out of presenting due to that (yeah, like the Oscars could afford to snub them - gimme a break). I don't know if they stopped to talk to NBC (my blasted DVR wiped out all the pre-shows for some reason - didn't keep any of them even though I had recorded them all). I was watching the arrivals on E! and when Ryan Seacrest tried to talk to them they just blew him off.

BTW - I saw Slumdog Millionaire yesterday - what a fantastic movie - while I was surprised that Benjamin Button was shut out of winning any Globes, Slumdog DID deserve theirs IMHO.

Thank you Moira....the pictures are wonderful and I always love your "inside edition"...

hugs,

Sue