Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry and Ross the Intern on Leno

Scorpio613

I cannot believe I just watched Gerry pull chest hair off his body, while on the Red Carpet and give it to Ross the Intern!!! :omg2:

That was just too funny! :lol:

Edited by Scorpio613

I WAS HYSTERICAL! He was great and soooo funny. He went right along with it. (I want that plastic bag with the chest hair in it)!! He looked fantastic too.

Love you Gerry, thanks for keeping it real!

The faces he was making....PRICELESS!

Joanie :wave:

Edited by nyjoanie

It was really funny! And he looked so :yummy: !!!!!

Edit: And I flippin' LOVE Ross.. he's hilarious & so darn cute!

Edited by Marissa

Ross the Intern was interviewing celebs at the GG on the Red Carpet asking for something from the celebs (personal) he could bring back to the Tonight Show.

It started off with Susan Sarandon wiping her chest with a tissue. When he got to Gerry he told Gerry he cried like a baby at the end of 300 and then said something about his chest. :D So when he asked Gerry for a donation Gerry unbuttoned 1 button and reached in and pulled off some chest hairs. :jawdrop:

After he did it, it looked like he might have dropped them but when Ross produced a ziploc bag, Gerry put the hairs in. They showed a close up of the bag and you could see the hairs. :p

Another women celeb actually gave him what looked like a urine sample! :unsure:

Now Ross said he may sell these items on Ebay for his retirement fund. :D

So who wants to bid on Gerry's chest hair? :lol:

Edited by Scorpio613

Fran, the Tonight Show has this guy (I can't remember his name) and he stays on the red carpet and does crazy things with the stars. He had plastic bags and was asking the stars to give him samples of DNA, wiping their ear with a q-tip, wiping their make-up off on a tissue, etc When he started talking to Gerry, Gerry's face was so funny - he was cracking up at this guy. He is very obviously "flamboyant" and has a high pitched voice but is so nice. The guy said to Gerry something about "300" and he asked Gerry for something. So Gerry held open his shirt and pulled out a chest hair (I was dying) and put it in the plastic bag the guy was holding! Gerry was laughing too. Alan and his friends were watching. The guy then went to Jay Leno's show with a basket of all the plastic bags and Jay wouldn't TOUCH it! What a great skit. Oh yeah, the girl from House, (Cuddy) gave a plastic jar filled with yellow liquid!

What date did this air. I'm on the west coast so Leno isn't on until 11:30 PM. Is it tonight's show?

Yup! It just aired. You west coast gals must watch. Oh I hope we can get it into MM!

Edited by HazelEyes

It's Ross the Intern. I think this happened tonight and I already missed it! I believe this is a play on a used kleenex that belonged to Scarlett Johansson that I think was auctioned for charity recently.

Somebody has to record this for MM!!

Edited by Rendita

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... for some reason I feel the need for some chest hair!! :kisswink:

Thanks Joanie....My NY buddy!! :D You have no idea how much I miss it there!!

:wave: Frannie

What date did this air. I'm on the west coast so Leno isn't on until 11:30 PM. Is it tonight's show? Cheryl

YES!!! Tuesday, January 13th Leno show.

I just caught the end of Ross's feature on Leno as he held up the ziploc bag of Gerry's chest hairs (watching east coast feed on cable), but I'll be watching the WHOLE segment again at 11:35 pm PST.

Lesley

What date did this air. I'm on the west coast so Leno isn't on until 11:30 PM. Is it tonight's show?

Yup! It just aired. You west coast glas must watch. Oh I hope we can get it into MM!

Thank you guys for finally answering us. Geez - I was beginningto think it was a conspiracy or secret or something. :lol:

I'll set my DVR!

Lisa

TV turned on and I'm watching!!! Thanks for the heads up. Finally I'm at the right place at the right time!!

They just mentioned Ross the Intern in the Intro!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Ren, I tried to find the clip on E's homepage but couldn't find it! Damn!

Cheryl

Thanks, I couldn't find it, either. However.........

When Leno was going off, they were playing the video in B&W of Ross the Intern in the background, so I did SEE the clip of Gerry, but I couldn't HEAR ANYTHING!!! :tantrum:

Ren