Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

1/13 Gerry on Leno Golden Globe Bit

:sosilly:

Haaaaa Oh My GOD that is great......

Okay, Ross is adorable and I love how his glirly shtick amuses people. Gerry was great to play along. The bit with the hair removal from Ross's arm is hysterical!

Swannie

oh something to look forward to when I get home. Back at work today and I so don't want to be here.

Thanks for getting it into MM for those of us who couldn't get the link. :kisswink:

Moira

I can't believe no one's come up w/ that E! News clip about the foursome. That was so Gerry!

ren

That whole clip was so funny. It is hard to believe people would go along with such a thing as getting a stars' DNA. Now I have seen everything. Gerry was funny and went along with it. :funnyup::wuv::pant:

His face when he said he saw 300 like 300 times was PRICELESS...lol

that is really funny and Gerry was great for going along with it! But they should NEVER be seen in public together! :tantrum:

I have the video!

Just have to trim and convert and then send to the MM queue!

What a laugh!

Link to Ross' video, from his blog:

here

Thanks! I could not see it from the first link.

*lol @ Gerry*

Thank you both! I get it now! :lmao: I love the shtick (another good Yiddish pull, Ren!). I think the whole effeminate thing is sooo funny!

And D, I want the chest hair, too! There was more than one so we can share . . . :funnyup:

I noticed that too, Lisa! I'll share with you!

Gerry puts himself through such pain for us! He could have done something less dramatic. But that's our boy! That is so chivalrous of him! I played that over a couple of times and watched that face to see if he made a grimace and not once did he! I didn't even see him blink his eyes! He was stoic to the end! What a man! (Contrary to Ross's screaming like a baby when Hiedi ripped his arm hair off.)

D

I live on the funny farm and I'm not too proud to say it, I WANT THAT CHEST HAIR! Just to own a piece of Gerry! What more could a girl want other than what it was attached too! I'll start the bidding at $100! Just think! If he did a good job of yanking it out, there will be a little piece of Gerry attached to it! And I bet it smells wonderful!!!!!! :drool1:

D

Well, see with that chest hair you could create your own Gerry clone! :p

Did Alan really say "give me..." when Gerry was trying to yank out the hair? :lmao: Oh, I can imagine that! I would also like to offer my help in this case!

The video is just great, thanks for adding it to MM :thankyou:

I live on the funny farm and I'm not too proud to say it, I WANT THAT CHEST HAIR! Just to own a piece of Gerry! What more could a girl want other than what it was attached too! I'll start the bidding at $100! Just think! If he did a good job of yanking it out, there will be a little piece of Gerry attached to it! And I bet it smells wonderful!!!!!! :drool1:

D

I wonder how that works? That would make a great scifi/comedy/romance movie! Obsessed woman fan of an actor gets his DNA from a hair and somehow it accidently gets exposed to some weird chemical and the next morning when she awakens, there's the whole man in her kitchen! Of course, he has nothing on and is trying to figure out how to make coffee when she enters the kitchen and he just turns to her with nothing but that big smile and says in that lovely voice and accent of his, "good morning, love, how do you work this thing?' Woman runs back in to bedroom, slamming the door in disbelief. She then gathers her wits about her and grabs a towel (could be yellow) and goes back in and hands it to him. He then says, "what am I suppose to do with that?" She then has to wrap it around him herself, trying hard not to "look". Then he says to her, "so, after we have a cup of coffee, what would you like to do? I'm all yours!" The possibilities are endless! Kind of a "weird science" for grown up ladies! Think I should write a new screen play for Gerry to star in? What do ya think?

D

That's funny and I could so see it! But the "wrapping the yellow towel around the naked guy who doesn't seem to realize he is naked or why it is a problem" happens in our own Jennifer St. Giles' book "Touch a Dark Wolf".

D

Hell I know I can clone Hugh Jackman as I have his DNA - I won the bidding on the T shirt he wore on stage that very night in Boy From OZ at BCEFA Auction after the show finished. It still has his sweat on it and Dolly the Sheep's lab is in Scotland so I always said when it came time for me to have my child off I go T Shirt in hand :lmao:

That was one very funny clip and Kudos to Gerry for being such a great sport.

Moira

D

I wonder how that works? That would make a great scifi/comedy/romance movie! Obsessed woman fan of an actor gets his DNA from a hair and somehow it accidently gets exposed to some weird chemical and the next morning when she awakens, there's the whole man in her kitchen! Of course, he has nothing on and is trying to figure out how to make coffee when she enters the kitchen and he just turns to her with nothing but that big smile and says in that lovely voice and accent of his, "good morning, love, how do you work this thing?' Woman runs back in to bedroom, slamming the door in disbelief. She then gathers her wits about her and grabs a towel (could be yellow) and goes back in and hands it to him. He then says, "what am I suppose to do with that?" She then has to wrap it around him herself, trying hard not to "look". Then he says to her, "so, after we have a cup of coffee, what would you like to do? I'm all yours!" The possibilities are endless! Kind of a "weird science" for grown up ladies! Think I should write a new screen play for Gerry to star in? What do ya think?

D

D, you have a great imagination! That could be such a great story!

What I think of is that movie with Michael Keaton, "Multiplicity" - we could clone Gerry over and over, until we got the mentally under developed Gerry (OMG how funny . . . "I got a wallet"). In that, he would have all his same memories and be the same Gerry, which is what I would want.

He is a good sport, isn't he?

I was :lmao: when i watched that video!! Thanks for posting it!! Notice how a crowd gathers whenever Gerry is around. Love it!!!!

Thanks, Lisa! Wouldn't we all like our own personal clone of Gerry! :cunning:

Susan, no kidding with the towel? Well then I guess Jennifer and I think alike! That scenario could play out in just about any girl's fantasy couldn't it?

D

D

D

LOL Well, that pretty well fleshes (he-he) out my fantasy. :D

Susan, no kidding with the towel? Well then I guess Jennifer and I think alike! That scenario could play out in just about any girl's fantasy couldn't it?

D

Well, you and Jenni DO have the same muse, so it's quite understandable you might have the same idea of a great scene involving a character who just HAPPENS to resemble him (in her book he looks remarkably like that guy who played Attila in the miniseries - wonder who THAT could be)!!

Too Funny!!!! I love Ross, he is too funny!! Gerry was a great sport as usual!

Was that chest hair or judging from the button he unbuttoned it might have been below the bellybutton hair, or what we in the West call ┬┤The Apache Trail┬┤. I have only seen the vid once really quickly so I cant say for sure.

:cleavage:

Thanks for posting this. It was pure enjoyment. Nice to see Gerry wasn't one of those celebrities that was too good to stop and talk to Ross. It was priceless. :encore:

Tojo

He originally looked like he would open a lower button on his shirt but then decided on one that was chest-high so it was chest hair. Around here the other is usually called the "Treasure Trail" and when it was removed for "300" I lead the Save the Treasure Trail campaign. Happily it returned when filming was over and let's hope it is never taken from us again.

D

Well, you and Jenni DO have the same muse, so it's quite understandable you might have the same idea of a great scene involving a character who just HAPPENS to resemble him (in her book he looks remarkably like that guy who played Attila in the miniseries - wonder who THAT could be)!!

Hmmmm, I wonder! I might just have to read that book!

If I wrote that screen play, I'd have to offer it to Gerry, him being my "muse" of course! It couldn't be anyone else that could play it. I think I'll call it "Be Careful What You Wish For!" :funnyup:

I saw Gerry go for the lower button when Ross asked for "belly button lint". I think Gerry decided that he might not have anything there to offer, especially if he wasn't wearing underwear! :pant: Quick thinking on his part, to go for the chest hair. What's a little pain for a good cause! That's our Gerry!

D