Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Good evening Gals wherever you are - so much fun to check in here and see what everyone is up to - even though I don't know very many of you - we have Gerry in common and it's still fun.

Raina Snow - glad to hear your friend is A-okay. And it's nice to see you back in the fold. Glad your eye infection is all healed and you are feeling good again.

I hope everyone is feelin' good - happy for Gerry the man - warm, safe and secure!

Cheers!

Hi all!!

:ohbaby: We've hit #300 agian!! This is going by really fast!

Cheryl

Well as always prayers get answered Dottie wrote today from home she had been in a different hospital that is why they told me wrong. but she is home and did have a heart attack but must not have been too bad. I told her to let me know how bad. but she is resting. thanks everyone for the prayers.

How is everyones sunday? watching the game it started too early for me I was in church I think it started like 11am here? I dont' know. anyway its nice out and I went walking and then got dizzy and had to lay down. I have so much inner ear, and tmj and sinus and you name it so I took an antivert and I am ok now Praise the Lord.

Bethy good to hear from you pop in more often so we know you are still around. boy you keep so busy. bless your heart.

Sue hi and KAyla dear, you are a sweetie and sapphrye? hope that is right and PM> not many on here yet today still early. Well i am going to go eat somemore of my ww taco soup its sooooo good and I can have 13 tostillo scoops with it. :ohbaby: love ya'll Raina Snow

Hi Raina darlin'

Glad your friend is doing better and you are at least aware she can get in touch with you. Glad Antivert helped you. Actually pre game started noon CST. Game was 5pm CST. I watch for commercials and half time. I was "fairy-napped" during halftime to join some of my bandmates for the game downtown. While the game started (after the National Anthem which I think although not there is so important because ppl are still overseas so we can stay alive and safe, sorry just my opinion) I worked on handstands.

I love my pole fitness instructor to pieces but she wants me to work on handstands at home, alone. Yipes! It ends up hurting my wrists. I also have to get those abs better too. She makes it all look so easy, LOL! I worked on aerial work at the end of class on Saturday. My instructor wants me to work harder on the aerial which really, really requires abs and upper body strength of which I don't have. However once on aerial pieces it's fun especially while I hang upside down and someone starts to gently swing me. The first one they have pics of me (somewhere) and one of the older ladies (yup found out we have 2 50 yrs olds who come when they can and they are fun and great ladies) said I looked like a bat hanging upside down because it didn't bother me and I didn't want to come down. LOL!

Big faerie loves and hugs Raina,

Sapphyre

:wave: Hey girls...What's up? I have been gone about a week, but really haven't been online much for the past month.

Work is stressful, and I'm worn out all the time!!

I don't know if I have even posted on this current thread yet...

I hope everyone is doing as good as they can and that everyone is looking on the :metoyou: Bright Side of things!!

I am just going to watch a "new" PBS production of Sense and Sensibliity...Although it's not Emma Thompson, or Kate Winslett, OR Greg :wuv: Wise, I am going to give it a try....If I can stay awake!!

Well, goodnite for now...Must go look for ANNA. :butterfly:

love Nancy

I see that Mr Wiloughby is played by Dominic Cooper... :drool1:

But, of course, he'll end up not being very nice.... :tantrum:

Oh, P.S. Can someone explain something to me?

I was told "ROCKNROLLA" was out and hurried down to Target today to get it, but it was not there and no empty spot for it. And the guy working there didn't know much...Is it out???

Also, what's up with Gerry and "The Ugly Truth"?? When will we get to see that one???

Okay, two more questions:

1) What happend to "The Accidental Husband" with Colin Firth and Jeffrey Dean Morgan? They used to have a cardboard display of it at my local movie theatre like a year ago... :confused:

AND... Is Jeffrey Dean Morgan in WATCHMAN??? It looks like him to me on one of the many cardboard standees at our local theatre. Is it coming to the movie theatres? Or just on DVD.

And GAME...What's the news on this one???

Well, I guess that enough questions for one night!!

Thanks! Bye!! :kiss:

Still looking for ANNA, and Frannie, and SUE, and I think I know where JUDE is.

Well, I can tell you that RnR is out on DVD. I got mine through Amazon, but I saw both the single and double disc versions at Wal Mart.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is indeed in Watchmen. I guess his character is really quite an awful 'person.'

Okay I'll pick up some of these:

Yes, RNR is out, but I've heard others say they're not carrying it at Target. Sounds like they have it at Walmart.

The Ugly Truth release was moved to July twenty-something, can't remember exact date.

Game, is supposed to be out in early September.

Yes, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is in Watchmen.

That's all I know!

Ren

:wave: Nancy!!! I'm here! Frannie is taking a short break to deal with Real Life and I'm sure Anna is just off having too much fun with those two gorgeous grandbabies!!!!

Hon, you have got to stop working so hard my friend!!!!!

I have a few siggies to make so I'd best get to it!!!

hugs and love,

Sue

Cat, I take it you guys don't have air conditioning....that would be hard...very hard! I don't think I could make it anymore without air conditioning in the summer. I hope you get a cooling trend soon. It's like spring up here in Redding which in itself is scary ... I mean we have had hardly any rain this winter and that bodes badly for us and for the rest of the state of California come summer.

Sue

Nope, no air conditioning I'm afraid. But the new house in about 12 months ... DEFINATELY!!! WOOT!

Okay I'll pick up some of these:

Yes, RNR is out, but I've heard others say they're not carrying it at Target. Sounds like they have it at Walmart.

The Ugly Truth release was moved to July twenty-something, can't remember exact date.

Game, is supposed to be out in early September.

Yes, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is in Watchmen.

That's all I know!

Ren

Ren: Thanks heaps, I had the same questions as Nancy.

BETHY!!!! HUGS, been a while GAL!

OK, still hot and still busy but Glad I Visited my KARMA place here.

Love yas all

Cat