Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick stop in to say Hi ya'll.

:funnyup: Sue! :naughty:

Watched PSILY on HBO again today. Love seeing that handsome face on my TV as I go about my chores. :wuv: I don't know how many times I have watched PSILY on HBO since it premiered on HBO in December. Never get tired of it! or :gerry:

Golly, it's cold here. Was down to 6 degrees early this morning with snow showers coming tonight. It's been a mild winter here compared to other states so winter has finally arrived.

I haven't been here for a while and want to read the previous posts so I will be on here for a bit. If I can pull myself away from the signature and avatar threads. I just love each new siggy that is being made and think they are wonderful mini works of art by such talented GALS!

News here is that my two nieces (sisters) in Virginia have had their babies within a week of each other, one baby girl and one baby boy. Just love them little babies and can't wait to see them soon when I get to chance to visit there at the end of the month!

My daughter just told me that she and her hubby will be moving into a new house later this year! Larger house and more yard. She can't wait. I am so happy for them.

Back to reading posts now.

:hugs:

Edited by Shamrocked

Cough.......wheeze........cough! spreading germs everywhere....nobody wants to kiss me any more and my rubbish bag is full of tissues and I'll have to go get another and moan all the way to the bathroom again and the heating is on high and it's too hot for me :heat:Oh I love a good moan! :cunning: Only joking, I really do feel much better. :sick2:

Frannie didn't you recognise Betty Ann? Posted Image

She's doing so well and we aren't green are we Galfriends?

Thank you for the explainations Susan, that was so funny with Gerry's chest hair........wantitwantitwantitandtherest...........sorry got carried away for a moment.

:wave: Suzie, Sue, Elissa, Nancy, sorry I missed you, and all my Galfriends, more of these Gerry pics should see me through, plenty of hugs to all in need,

Anna X

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shamrocked - I know what you mean - the siggys change so quickly and it's so much fun just looking at those!

Anna - you sound pretty miserably ill - hope you start feeling better really soon - all well, snug, warm and happy. Have a hot toddy or hot buttered rum. It may not heal you, but you won't care as much! Is that Betty Ann - Betts? Raina Snow? That Betty Ann? What am I miss here?

I saw a trailer for TUT at the theatre last evening - much longer than what I had viewed before - more of Gerry's scenes. Lookin' good, Gerry - lookin' good.

We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons and thought it to be a very good movie. It didn't seem like it was as long as it is - the 2 hrs. 45 minutes passed very quickly. I cried for the last 15-20 minutes. I don't know if I would want to watch it again. It sorta' broke my heart - know what I mean?

See you Gals later -

Cheers!

HI all the place is buzzin today Bonnie my name is Betty Ann really and Anna uses it she knows everyone in my family calls me that but down south they call me betts for short I dont mind but Betty ann is nice its my real name I have no middle name. susan and Fran I know what you mean about facebook I deleted everything this morning my shoulders are starting to hurt really bad from sitting in one position to stay up with it. I hope ya'll feel better that are ill, and its cold here too. last night was 20 and 17 the night before Anna I love the picture of me. a great likeness too. I had to save it show it to Gerald. Hi jobella, Cheryl, nancy, Izzagetta good to have you with us. somany are joining I can't keep up with hellos, on the welcome thread. Shamrocked hows it rockin? good to see so many on here today. I am bored gerald is gone to work at the funeral home :drac: and there is nothing on tv.

Well have a good rest of the weekend ya'll. ttyl love you Raina SNow

Actually Betty Ann is a lovely name. Isn't it interesting how people have a tendency to shorten names. Pity at times.

Anna: thinking of you in the cold feeing off. Gentle hugs and get better soon.

I see Izzabetta has a small one sick too. Hope all is better soon.

Nancy, how is it you are always up so late. Get some sleep woman!!

Susan, thanks for letting me know the clip is in the GALS media area.

All, another week coming up for me (and most of you still have Sunday to go). Busy one as usual. The good news is hubby and I are going to make an effort to enact our retirement plans by October this year and move down to the South Coast of New South Wales (NSW) - for those who don't know, we are currently in Canberra in the Southern Highlands of NSW, about two hours drive from the coast. Yes, we are definitely going for a sea change LOL.

Hugs to all and special hugs for Swannie

Cat

I see we have some new faces since I've been absent. A HUGE welcome to GALS and to the Support Center. Glad to have you with us!!! :rose:

Still unpacking. Frannie mentioned how much fun it was to find places for everything. Well, I CAN'T! :tantrum: Mom was right with all her "Oh my Gods"! However, I shall press on.

In my old house I had gas firelogs but in this one, I get to burn wonderful firewood. I had a load of it delivered today. Tonight I lit my first fire. Have you any idea how LOUD 5 smoke detectors can be???? Either the chimney isn't drawing right or I didn't stack the wood correctly, but the house filled with smoke. Brinks called to see if I was OK before dispatching the fire trucks and the dog barked at me! Sheesh! Not what I call a quiet evening with Doctor Who in front of a cozy fire! I want to try again tomorrow night, but will close all the bedrooms off first (they each have a smoke detector) and will open the front and back doors and turn on the ceiling fans before attempting to fill the house with smoke again! All the cold air sort of acts counter to a cozy fire, but we'll see what works! Anyone have any suggestions? Lighting the fireplace is just another of those jobs my late hubby did so well that I apparently never learned!

But I'll be danged if I'll get beaten by a lit match! (YES, THE FLU WAS OPEN!!!!) :bonk:

Suzie

Smoke detectors can be quitw loud lol. We too have a fireplace that we lit yesterday afternoon,same problem with the smoke lol. Hope it goes better for you next time sweetie!

Yes Terry my littles ones were sick, they're doing a bit better now thankfully. Thank you for your concern sweetie

Oh Suzie, what a nightmare that must have been...I can just imagine tiny little Suzie running around trying to silence them....welcome to your new house...but at least brinks and the fire department know exactly where you live....lol!

Kayla...what a beautiful name that is...and I'm sorry you children are sick...that's even worse than being sick yourself....my baby is now 36 years old and I still can't stand it when he tells me he's not feeling well.

Christine...Posted Image..love the siggy Susan made for you.

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Thanks so much, Sue. Nice to be back! And what's this? OOH LA LA! I just love that lusty avatar on your profile (Gerry passionately kissing his co-star, getting quite hot and bothered)! Um, let me just mentally superimpose myself into that scene! :swoon::poof::humina:

Thanks, sweet Peggy! Missed you, missed many of you. And thanks on behalf of myself *and* Susan for the siggy compliment! I just can't stop staring at its every detail, and those photos take my breath away. I'm also marveling at other new siggies around here, yours included. Beautiful and sensuous.

Edited by Phantom's Muse

Hi Gals - just checking in on my way to "le couch" - all by myself, of course. RS - yeah, I know your name is Betty Ann (from even a prior post) - but I was teasing about the drawing being you. I'm originally from MO and Ark - so I grew up always, always no matter what using second names - and mine is Jean. I remember a boss I had (here in CO - but he was from MO, also) whose name was Bill - but he grew up being called "Billy Earl" - so that was what we dubbed him at the office.

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of Sunday and an even better whole entire week!

Cheers!

Kayla jo now that is a pretty name. Hi Christina we missed you heySue and Cat, I am still hurting from being on the computer too long, I suffered so bad in bed last night. I could have cried. I am not going on facebook like that again. its addictive.

I walked today it was a beautiful day sunny and warm. other wise I was in bed, missed church because I hurt so bad.

it was 18 below in NH the other night bet Zany and Poppy had their long handles on. My sister in laws furnace went out so Bobs fuel had to come fix it my lazy nephew who is a plumber and heating would not fix it. I could slap him from here to NH and back. My brother left Dot with nothing and now Kevin lives with her she cooks cleans and does everything for him 50 years old and he does nothing. burns me up bad and my neice too she has had several arguments with him does no good.

oh well, I feel for her. My sister and I help her all we can. so I just wish I lived up there I could help more. but I don't think I could take those winters anymore.

Well nothing new here nothing on tv ever anymore. its so boring sometimes. I wish someone of you would move down next to me. I need someone to talk to. its awful. My husband being a workaholic like he is but you know he has had no paint calls in a long time the economy is showing up for him too. I don't think he has ever been without a paint job in 40 years.

Well enough of my complaints ya'll have a good night i am going to the showers get warm and have hot cocoa and curl up under the quilt . love ya'll Raina Snow

Just hoping everyone had a great weekend and wishes go out for a good week for all. Hugs to those who need them and prayers to those who are in need of them too.

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

AWWW thank you so much ladies for the compliments on my name. Haven't been told my name was pretty or beautiful in a long time. Well my mom tells me, but thats her job lol. She wanted to name me Kayla Johanna but my dad didn't care that one, so I got Jo instead.

Thank you for all of the hugs and prayers guys, i'll be doing the same for everyone :)

Raina Snow, I can emphasize with the sister in law's furnace going out. Friday night with temps going under 0, mine quit. I called my furnace man and he had me going out pouring hot water on the vents. Then he had me resetting the furnace. It started again, but very slowly. By Saturday morning, it only was back up to 59 degrees, so I called him again and NO reply. It finally started back up, but I was really upset that he never called back. It seems to be back heating, but who knows whether it will continue. I told my daughter #2 and son-in-law about my heating woes. They live in Germany. Son-in-law, a native Texan, said "Why would anyone live in that climate?' Well, I can't exactly pick up and move to Nevada. Wish I could. My dream is to live in Vegas. There's always something.

Oh Sasharose, Hi - I've not met you before - good to see you here.

Love double names - it's such a pity we don't use more of them and Kayla is so nice.

My full first name is a doozy and I have six first names that are equally as long - the shortest is Maria LOL and that's the sixth one. So I'm happy with Cat because people at least get that right LOL.

Ahh the joys of an open fire - however I hate chopping wood! And yes, fire alarms, although essential, are very very loud.

Off to do some work on my story

Hugs to all

Cat

Aww thank you sweetie. Not sure if you are meaning my name is nice or that i'm nice *hugs*. I have officially recruited another GALS member, my best friend Dawn. She signed up a few minutes ago. She's just as nuts about G-Man as the rest of us. Even got her hooked onto some POTO smutty fanfiction as well tee hee. What would we do without our fellows gals eh? Love you all! *hugs*

Hi All, :grouphug:

I don't know if anyone has noticed but I'm a night owl. Seems I can't sleep if I go to bed to early. Oh well that means I get the computer to myself. My 15 year old daughter and I fight over who gets to get on next. She turns 16 in March and I think we might get her a computer of her own. Yeah more time for me and my husband. He's a software engineer and spends all day on a computer at work so when he gets home he doesn't always want to spend any more time on it if he doesn't have to.

The quiet time at night is great for making more siggies!!

Hi Kayla :wave: I agree, it's a beautiful name. Sounds like a lot of you are under the weather. :sick2:

A big get well to all!!

:hugs:

Cheryl

P.S. I just notice this emotion... :hump: To funny!!

*blush* I've been getting alot of compliments on my name, thank you so much. Yeah I'm under the weather now, caught a cold and it's bugging me. :tantrum: