Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

That emoticon is tooooo funny Cheryl. Can't help but giggle, for some reason these lyrics come to mind "blow my whistle baby" LOL

Might be late for you guys or early maybe, but either way glad you are all here.

Love the emoticons here... so delightfully naughty LOL

Just got a whole lot of photo's from my son and our grandson who live about 1,500 kms away in Queensland - nice to catch up with a growing 2 year old but sad I don't get to see him much. He is so like my son.... Tee Hee on my own son cause he was a handfull LOL.

Cheryl, wish I had more time to devote to siggies but unfortunately, I'm out of puff there.

Get some sleep ladies,

Cat

I'll be heading to bed soon, it's 4:13am my time. Darn cold is keeping me up :(

Thank you so much, Raina. And to Lish: HEY!!!!!! HI!!!!!! *MUAH*

Kayla, if you and Dawn like POTO fiction, I hope you will buy our own Sadie Montgomery's series of Phantom books. There are four, the first of which is The Phoenix of the Opera. The series takes you through Eric's years after Christine, and they will steal your heart! Also, if you will look in our Boutique, you will find links to all our GALS authors including Admin's Jennifer St. Giles' awesome fiction and POTO books from other of our GALS as well. AND if you buy your books through the Boutique, GALS receives a percentage of the sales price to help support GALS. We are so blessed to have so much talent on our favorite web site!!!

Built another fire in the fireplace last night. Started the chimney drawing smoke by holding some tightly wrapped newspaper up the chimney first. Worked like a charm and I was able to give the smoke alarms the evening off!

Hugs and prayers to all on this MLK day.

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Ohh...thank you for the heads up. I'll most definitely have to take a look and purchase some books. ;) Anything to help our GALS out and to attempt to satisfy my never ending appetite for some GOOD POTO fiction ;) *hugs* to all.

I'm in search of my memory card for my digi cam, my friend Dawn and I have decided to take it upon ourselves to make some videos for youtube. She wants me to sing for some odd reason, told her I'm sure the youtube community values they're ears LOL :bonk::)

But even still these shall be for fun, for a good laugh, any requests ladies? ;)

Edited by Izzabeta

I went back into the gallery section and was looking at the photos from "Shooters"....the infamous yellow towel!!! :yummy::pant::drool1::takeitoff::spank::galdown: Now those are some NICE photos. Okay I shall behave now. I shall keep the perverse thoughts to myself....*hugs* to all.

Izzabeta, I agree with Suzie,(Texas gramma) Sadie Montgomery's books are a must read.Me and many others couldn't put those books down.Another good POTO read is The Phantom Returns written by another of our member, Stefanie Cole.Jenifer St.Giles writes beautiful romance mixed with mystery.I used to belong to the Double Day Book club and Mystery Book Club but I mostly read only what the Gals write now as they write such good books and they just keep getting better.If you like to read I promise you you won't be sorry if you read any of these books.

Hope your cold is better.I hope everyone who is ailing feels better real soon.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well......

:hearts: Peggy

*hugs* I"m feeling a bit better this morning. Getting ready to make some lunch. I love to read so i'll most definitely have to check these books out. Hope everyone has a good day!

:hearts: Kayla

I think if my hubby found out that I have this lust I have got for gerry he would have a tizzy lol. But it cant be as bad as his lust for another famous person. but any who I think if he was standing right in front of me I would probably faint or something like that lol!!!! Edited by babysis7777

:welcome: Dawn and Kayla Jo!

I just popped in to say :wave: to everyone. It isn't a holiday for me - so I'm at work and have the daunting task of updating the depreciation schedules today. It's one of those things I put off until I can't put it off any longer. I'll check back whenever I need a break (which will probably be quite often).

Susan,

I hope you have a good day at work sweetie :) *hugs*

Wow Susan some siggy, hi everyone hope its a good day, its windy here and getting colder by the minute again. 3 nites its going to be in the 20's again everything is freezing I hope it all comes back.

I gained 1/2 pound at ww but after losing 3 last week that is not bad. My friend down the street got me chocolate covered wafers and they are ww but she got them from a friend in England. Why can't we have the same stuff here. ? she is going to write them. they took away our blueberry bar and lemon bar and it was selling so good it makes me wonder why they would do that.

Well I am just a spoke in a wheel.

I went to the butcher shop and got us steaks for tonight we have not had steaks in I don't know when.

Well, nothing new here, volunteer the next 2 days. have a good night everyone love ya'll Raina Snow

Steak sounds so delicious!!! I can make a mean alfredo ;) Pastas are my specialty. Cold here as well, been snowing off and on. Hope everyones day is going well. *BIG HUGS* to everyone!

:hearts: Kayla

Edited by Izzabeta

Hi ya'll

Hey, it's snowing here a bit...hasn't accumulated much but it's still falling on and off. Looks like a foggy snow. Temps are not as cold as the other day 35 degrees now It was down to 6 degrees with wind chill, a rare thing here.

Got out my POTO DVD and watched that again. It just seemed a good time to watch that with all the snow scenes in the movie. :phantom2: I never get tired of that gorgeous movie and Phantom/Gerry. :wuv:

Raina, yum...steak would be sooo good right now! Maybe for dinner tonight.

Take care and stay warm, all who are venturing out. Me, I am staying right here and get warm at GALS. All I have to do is take a stroll through all the sexy Gerry siggies... :drool1:

Later friends

Hello my friends...

Posted Image to GALS and to the support center Dawn.

Suzie, I'm so glad you figured out how to get that fireplace going without calling out the fire department again! How's the boxes coming??? Have you got your entertainment center set up yet?

Susan, I've said it before and I'll say it again...you work too hard my friend!

Everyone is talking about how cold it is and last night Dan'l and I slept with the sliding glass door open in our bedroom. Yesterday it was in the 70's here in No. CA....it's getting scary...we need rain SOON! Other than for a couple of weeks this winter has felt more like spring. I love it but I know it is not good...our river and lakes are so down...so if you ladies could send Calif. some of that rain and snow I would appreciate it!

hugs to everyone.

love,

Sue

I missed some days here as well, have been busy.

The weather here is perfect! It's cold and snowing three days straight and more is falling as I type

woo hoo! love snow :)

For everyone who was feeling ill get better xoxo

what? Gerry is sick? what did I miss? Sick as in the flu or what?

Sue!

:omg: Your avi and siggy are causing a meltdown of the snow here!

:funnyup:

Diane

Hey GALS! I have been a member for awhile, but have been away. Been trying to learn my way around all over again. I just love all your siggys. :ohbaby: Well I have to go figure out what to make for dinner. Maybe pork chops....we'll see. Oh, Shamrocked I have been wanting to watch the Phantom for a while. I haven't been feeling good the last few days. Maybe I will play that up a bit when Hubby gets home and just put it on in my room. :reddeath2: Yum, sounds like a plan :drool1:

Woo Hoo - Susan - what a hot siggy! That should help warm it up there, Shamrocked - put a little steam on the windows, etc.

Raina Snow - you're having steak? Does Gerald cook it on the grill? Sounds good to moi. I'm going to have WW's salisbury steak (not the same) with asparagus. I put in another fun fact, by the way.

I'm anxious for RockNRolla to be available on 1/27 - I did't see it a the theater - and lookin' forward to it. I hope (and surely they will) the DVD includes sub-titles so I can understand all they're saying.

Sounds like so many of you are experiencing cold and snow - we're having very mild weather in CO - it was in the low 60s and sunny today - but it is a tad windy.

Going through this website and looking at all the siggys and avatars - all the extra pictures, etc. is an adventure in itself.

Cheers, Gals!

It stopped snowing here but it's pretty cold out. Just finished supper here, made some Ham,mashed potatoes, so on and so forth ;) Hope everyone is feeling better...can't wait for RocknRolla

Hi All,

The weather here in Oregon has been totally sunny the last few days. Yeah! Temps cool but sunny!

I'm originally from southern California, Riverside to be exact, so I miss the sun and warmth. I still have family down there so I like to visit.

Hope everyone is feeling better too!

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot

Everyone is talking about how cold it is and last night Dan'l and I slept with the sliding glass door open in our bedroom. Yesterday it was in the 70's here in No. CA....it's getting scary...we need rain SOON! Other than for a couple of weeks this winter has felt more like spring. I love it but I know it is not good...our river and lakes are so down...so if you ladies could send Calif. some of that rain and snow I would appreciate it! Sue

Same here, Sue.... we've had our sliding door open every night for over a week now! We definately need rain down here in southern CA too. I just heard on the news that we MAY get some by the end of this week....that means we'll get all the "Storm Watch" newsbreaks and we'll end up probably getting barely ten drops!

My son who lives in Maryland tells me it is soooo cold there. He's very happy he had the day off today and tomorrow so he doesn't have to deal with all the traffic and crowds in D.C. and is just as happy to watch all the activites on TV without the hassle of all the millions of visitors to the city.

Susan.....:omg2: That siggy!

Suzie....looking forward to seeing some pics of your new home!

Have a good evening everyone! :wave:

:wuv:JUDE

Best Wishes to our new President! :fans: